Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 553 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 8286
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5451

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Do report!
    What does Monse look like?

  2. #5450
    Kittens: Have not seen any reports on a gal named Kayla, or something very similar. She was dancing a few months ago, day shift, great smile, and fun to be with and visit with. Have a trip planned for Seattle in a few weeks and thinking of stopping by Kittens mid afternoon. Thanks.

  3. #5449
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I got after it last weekend! Got off work early and stopped by pandoras, decent amount of dancer working. Amari was heading my way but fortunately Ava rounded the corner and offered me a dance. Went back with her for two dances, she is so hot and fun talk to. I've done VIP with her in the past, decided to stop after two dances. Went back to my seat and saw Monse walk in, bit later than her usual time. She came over to me and offered a duo with her and Luna, I've always declined in the past but decided to say fuck it. Went back VIP, they took turns throating me until I was ready to dump one In Monse.

    I went back on Saturday to see a dancer I recently started getting extras from, took her to VIP for some FS. Afterwards I watched her take a couple of guys to the lap dance area and got a chuckle knowing I had just filled her up. I went back to my seat and hung out for a bit until Liz stopped by, decided to see what she was all about so I went for a dance, she offered 300 for VIP so I went for found two. Monse came by after I was done and told me she wanted to get me off with her mouth for round three, so off I went. She went to work on me until I finished in her mouth.

    On Monday I dropped by sugars and paid Love a visit. Started things off with a BJ then some FS with lots of dirty talk, face fuck for the finish.
    Attaboy! Does love have an ig or tna or anything?

  4. #5448
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    To be honest I've never had an issue with any dancer not want to play around. Faith, Monse, Luna, etc at Pandora's. Every day shift dancer. Some like Anya, Allie, etc you got to be a repeat customer. Go to Kitten and Rio is down. Go to Sugars and you'll have a good time with Lola, Visa, etc.
    I have never been turned away.

  5. #5447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1108
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlAdam  [View Original Post]
    Just left Pandora's!

    Amazing time.

    Monse was fun and the reports are dead on!

    Also definitely got the vibe from a few of the other dancers I talked to and got $40 dances from that extras were available from all'.
    Do report!

  6. #5446
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers, I need some help. I have gone to Pandoras a few times on the day shift lately and have struck out. I have had Monse come over but I want something new. Can you give me some recommendations on the day shift for Pandoras, Kittens and Sugars with dancers that will go all the way with a black man. You can PM me if you want to keep it private.

    Thank you.
    To be honest I've never had an issue with any dancer not want to play around. Faith, Monse, Luna, etc at Pandora's. Every day shift dancer. Some like Anya, Allie, etc you got to be a repeat customer. Go to Kitten and Rio is down. Go to Sugars and you'll have a good time with Lola, Visa, etc.

  7. #5445

    Pandora dancers that will play with black men

    Hi fellow mongers, I need some help. I have gone to Pandoras a few times on the day shift lately and have struck out. I have had Monse come over but I want something new. Can you give me some recommendations on the day shift for Pandoras, Kittens and Sugars with dancers that will go all the way with a black man. You can PM me if you want to keep it private.

    Thank you.

  8. #5444
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Wow, so like 2 K all in?

    Impressive.
    Something like that, had a trip planned for Labor Day that fell through.

  9. #5443

    Labor Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I got after it last weekend! Got off work early and stopped by pandoras, decent amount of dancer working. Amari was heading my way but fortunately Ava rounded the corner and offered me a dance. Went back with her for two dances, she is so hot and fun talk to. I've done VIP with her in the past, decided to stop after two dances. Went back to my seat and saw Monse walk in, bit later than her usual time. She came over to me and offered a duo with her and Luna, I've always declined in the past but decided to say fuck it. Went back VIP, they took turns throating me until I was ready to dump one In Monse.

    I went back on Saturday to see a dancer I recently started getting extras from, took her to VIP for some FS. Afterwards I watched her take a couple of guys to the lap dance area and got a chuckle knowing I had just filled her up. I went back to my seat and hung out for a bit until Liz stopped by, decided to see what she was all about so I went for a dance, she offered 300 for VIP so I went for found two. Monse came by after I was done and told me she wanted to get me off with her mouth for round three, so off I went. She went to work on me until I finished in her mouth.

    On Monday I dropped by sugars and paid Love a visit. Started things off with a BJ then some FS with lots of dirty talk, face fuck for the finish.
    Wow, so like 2 K all in?

    Impressive.

  10. #5442

    Celeste

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    I went into Pandora's on Sunday and saw Celeste on stage. She has a great, slim body with A / B's and a very round and firm ass. I got a couple of dances from her and she let me nibble on her nipples and massage her clitoris for base price. I didn't feel like I had enough cash to successfully test the boundaries so I cut it off and went for a sure thing after, but I'm left wondering. The only intel I could find for "Celeste at Pandora's" was basically "she's a known quantity". Known. For what? It was very sensual and she's very hot, but she didn't try to pull it out and didn't say anything leading so I was left with more questions. If anyone has intel, that would be. Great.

    Otherwise I'm sure I'll try again and go for (being) broke with her.
    So, seriously, no one here has *ever* pushed the envelope with Celeste? Like I said, next time I'm flush when she's there I'll doubtless find out what she'll do with *me*, but I'm having difficulty believing no one else has ever been tempted.

  11. #5441

    Labor Day weekend

    I got after it last weekend! Got off work early and stopped by pandoras, decent amount of dancer working. Amari was heading my way but fortunately Ava rounded the corner and offered me a dance. Went back with her for two dances, she is so hot and fun talk to. I've done VIP with her in the past, decided to stop after two dances. Went back to my seat and saw Monse walk in, bit later than her usual time. She came over to me and offered a duo with her and Luna, I've always declined in the past but decided to say fuck it. Went back VIP, they took turns throating me until I was ready to dump one In Monse.

    I went back on Saturday to see a dancer I recently started getting extras from, took her to VIP for some FS. Afterwards I watched her take a couple of guys to the lap dance area and got a chuckle knowing I had just filled her up. I went back to my seat and hung out for a bit until Liz stopped by, decided to see what she was all about so I went for a dance, she offered 300 for VIP so I went for found two. Monse came by after I was done and told me she wanted to get me off with her mouth for round three, so off I went. She went to work on me until I finished in her mouth.

    On Monday I dropped by sugars and paid Love a visit. Started things off with a BJ then some FS with lots of dirty talk, face fuck for the finish.

  12. #5440

    Pandora's

    Just left Pandora's!

    Amazing time.

    Monse was fun and the reports are dead on!

    Also definitely got the vibe from a few of the other dancers I talked to and got $40 dances from that extras were available from all'.

  13. #5439
    LOL yes and wore glasses.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Did guy look Chinese?

  14. #5438
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiziEscobar  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the stripper named Laced from Pandora's goes by on Tnab? I recognized her on Pandora's Inst.

    I know I've also seen her on Tnab. Just can't remember her name.
    LovelyMayaxo.

  15. #5437

    Pandora girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiziEscobar  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the stripper named Laced from Pandora's goes by on Tnab? I recognized her on Pandora's Inst.

    I know I've also seen her on Tnab. Just can't remember her name.
    If anyone has any of the TNA handles for the girls please share. I'm new to the TNA thread but will be happy if I got some help with any of their handles. Thank you in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape