Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 8271
-
09-11-23 12:40 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 122Kittens: Have not seen any reports on a gal named Kayla, or something very similar. She was dancing a few months ago, day shift, great smile, and fun to be with and visit with. Have a trip planned for Seattle in a few weeks and thinking of stopping by Kittens mid afternoon. Thanks.
-
09-11-23 12:36 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 216Attaboy! Does love have an ig or tna or anything?
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 11:47 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 262I have never been turned away.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 11:22 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 1108Do report!
Originally Posted by OrlAdam
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 09:55 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 444To be honest I've never had an issue with any dancer not want to play around. Faith, Monse, Luna, etc at Pandora's. Every day shift dancer. Some like Anya, Allie, etc you got to be a repeat customer. Go to Kitten and Rio is down. Go to Sugars and you'll have a good time with Lola, Visa, etc.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 17:32 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 135Pandora dancers that will play with black men
Hi fellow mongers, I need some help. I have gone to Pandoras a few times on the day shift lately and have struck out. I have had Monse come over but I want something new. Can you give me some recommendations on the day shift for Pandoras, Kittens and Sugars with dancers that will go all the way with a black man. You can PM me if you want to keep it private.
Thank you.
-
09-10-23 15:39 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 281Something like that, had a trip planned for Labor Day that fell through.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 15:01 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 158Labor Day
Wow, so like 2 K all in?
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
Impressive.
-
09-10-23 13:13 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 97Celeste
So, seriously, no one here has *ever* pushed the envelope with Celeste? Like I said, next time I'm flush when she's there I'll doubtless find out what she'll do with *me*, but I'm having difficulty believing no one else has ever been tempted.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 12:35 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 281Labor Day weekend
I got after it last weekend! Got off work early and stopped by pandoras, decent amount of dancer working. Amari was heading my way but fortunately Ava rounded the corner and offered me a dance. Went back with her for two dances, she is so hot and fun talk to. I've done VIP with her in the past, decided to stop after two dances. Went back to my seat and saw Monse walk in, bit later than her usual time. She came over to me and offered a duo with her and Luna, I've always declined in the past but decided to say fuck it. Went back VIP, they took turns throating me until I was ready to dump one In Monse.
I went back on Saturday to see a dancer I recently started getting extras from, took her to VIP for some FS. Afterwards I watched her take a couple of guys to the lap dance area and got a chuckle knowing I had just filled her up. I went back to my seat and hung out for a bit until Liz stopped by, decided to see what she was all about so I went for a dance, she offered 300 for VIP so I went for found two. Monse came by after I was done and told me she wanted to get me off with her mouth for round three, so off I went. She went to work on me until I finished in her mouth.
On Monday I dropped by sugars and paid Love a visit. Started things off with a BJ then some FS with lots of dirty talk, face fuck for the finish.
-
09-09-23 20:20 #5426Regular Member

Posts: 7Pandora's
Just left Pandora's!
Amazing time.
Monse was fun and the reports are dead on!
Also definitely got the vibe from a few of the other dancers I talked to and got $40 dances from that extras were available from all'.
-
09-09-23 19:36 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 164LOL yes and wore glasses.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 11:54 #5424Regular Member

Posts: 3LovelyMayaxo.
Originally Posted by ZiziEscobar
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 07:01 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 104Pandora girls
If anyone has any of the TNA handles for the girls please share. I'm new to the TNA thread but will be happy if I got some help with any of their handles. Thank you in advance.
Originally Posted by ZiziEscobar
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 21:39 #5422Regular Member

Posts: 3Pandora's girl named Laced
Does anyone know what the stripper named Laced from Pandora's goes by on Tnab? I recognized her on Pandora's Inst.
I know I've also seen her on Tnab. Just can't remember her name.













Reply With Quote




