Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 1236 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 18819
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15294

    Cougar Den

    Does anyone remember the cougar Den? That used to be off Central Florida Parkway, in between OBT and JYP? Whatever happened to that older MILF with the big double D's? I forgot her name, but she had bright blue eyes and a chunky clit. If anyone knows if you're still around, I'd love to partake in that again.

  2. #15293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew  [View Original Post]
    Really depends on the time. Most of the time it is at least 30 minutes. If it is rush hour its easily 45. If it is a Friday afternoon it might be an hour. If it is early on a Saturday or Sunday it might be a 20 minute drive.

    Hope this helps.

    -cmm.
    I would make that commute at least once a week and using the express lane it would never take me more than 30 minutes. Without the express it can be a hassle especially with a traffic jam. So far I have not seen a jam on the express lane. I think it might run you a few extra dollars depending on the congestion but it's worth it IMO.

  3. #15292
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    I search and can't seem to find anyone who dreamt with a Nikki from Kissimmee. It looks like she took over legz old number and ad? Weird. She's in Kissimmee. She claims she had another number but can't seem to find it. She said that number had a lot of reviews. Anyone dreamt with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3213438370/1
    I always had a good time with her, she's friendly and she will be sure that you're satisfied.

  4. #15291

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    I search and can't seem to find anyone who dreamt with a Nikki from Kissimmee. It looks like she took over legz old number and ad? Weird. She's in Kissimmee. She claims she had another number but can't seem to find it. She said that number had a lot of reviews. Anyone dreamt with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3213438370/1
    Have dreamed with her twice. She's real. Looks like her pics quite a lot. She's friendly. Nice person. Willing to try to make you happy.

    Performance was decent, but nothing outstanding. YMMV.

  5. #15290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Victoria

    What's going on fellas. Has anyone seen this provider? DM if needed.

    Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...563/4079065718

  6. #15289

    I Drive to Altamonte

    Really depends on the time. Most of the time it is at least 30 minutes. If it is rush hour its easily 45. If it is a Friday afternoon it might be an hour. If it is early on a Saturday or Sunday it might be a 20 minute drive.

    Hope this helps.

    -cmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReelSky  [View Original Post]
    I might need to give that a try. When I work in the area it's usually near the touristy areas. Would you agree with my map search that it's realistically 40 minutes to Altamonte? Sometimes a little local knowledge is better than technology.

  7. #15288
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAshamed  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing them lately. They're quite talkative. And they are never punctual. But what they lack in looks, they make up for it in talent. They're good and affordable dates. Would recommend experiencing at least once to see if it's your thing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...a/722582915500
    I might need to give that a try. When I work in the area it's usually near the touristy areas. Would you agree with my map search that it's realistically 40 minutes to Altamonte? Sometimes a little local knowledge is better than technology.

  8. #15287

    GiGi Giggles Kissimmee

    Quote Originally Posted by Memo60  [View Original Post]
    One girl that grips so tight is Giggles / Gigi, she can pull a condom off!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...-/672791540788
    For the love of god, don't.

    She needs help. Idc what anyone says. While she is legit, I about left.

    Uploading of pic is failing A2… tried

    will try again later

  9. #15286

    Nikki Kissimmeee?

    I search and can't seem to find anyone who dreamt with a Nikki from Kissimmee. It looks like she took over legz old number and ad? Weird. She's in Kissimmee. She claims she had another number but can't seem to find it. She said that number had a lot of reviews. Anyone dreamt with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3213438370/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0B035ABC-477A-457D-BDE4-B9F1EA2A5B87remoteb240b18e3f692e71f153453a1e5b8f46277ace0b-1-original.jpg‎   IMG_3009.jpeg‎   IMG_3008.jpeg‎   IMG_3010.jpeg‎  

  10. #15285
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    This really is amazing to experience if you haven't tried it. Have them squeeze you on for the out-stroke and relax on the in-stroke. And to do it in rythym with you? Mind blowing. Even wilder, if she is naturally tighter than most, in the relaxed state. It's the same muscles that control peeing and pooping, so you could ask them to try to do the same muscle contraction they would do to stop them from pooping. Most girls don't have this kind of muscle control from my experience or can't hold it very long or strongly. It's still an amazing boost to the experience regardless.
    One girl that grips so tight is Giggles / Gigi, she can pull a condom off!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...-/672791540788

  11. #15284

    Lacy + Jade

    Been seeing them lately. They're quite talkative. And they are never punctual. But what they lack in looks, they make up for it in talent. They're good and affordable dates. Would recommend experiencing at least once to see if it's your thing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...a/722582915500

  12. #15283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Been there before

    You took one for the team!

    Now we know what to expect.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad123  [View Original Post]
    Putting this under General as it was neither positive or negative. So its been a while since I saw an ebony provider so I reached out to this one based on a recent review:

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9172593724

    Basically, she is a legit provider and looks just like her pics (minus the colored hair, was black when I saw her) and has a very nice personality and attitude. But the experience was kinda subpar because of the following.

    - When I arrived I had to piss really bad. However, she wouldn't let me use the bathroom because there was a kid in there! Said she had a last minute babysitting job. Ooooooookaaaaaay. I don't know what it is with kids but this isn't the first time this happened:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=5377702#post5377702.

    So instead she offered me to piss to into a cup. Which I did because I couldn't hold it in.

    - Next, while we were doing the business, I wondered if I actually got it in because I couldn't feel anything. So I look down and sure enough, it's in. She just has a damn BIG pussy. I'm watching it go in and out but no stimulation, no wall grabbing.

    - No GFE. That means covered BJ, no kissing, etc.

    All those and the occasional kid noises from the bathroom kinda thew me off. So I wasn't really into it. Did eventually bust a nut though, but took longer than usual.

    Like I said, she's not a bad person, looks good and has a good friendly personality. It's just one of those times you want pizza but get the gas station quality rather than a NY style pizza from a family owned business. I thought I'd never get a Black Harley moment again but it happened smh.

    Your luck may be better.


    $. 20 HHR.

  13. #15282

    Play Doll

    Putting this under General as it was neither positive or negative. So its been a while since I saw an ebony provider so I reached out to this one based on a recent review:

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9172593724

    Basically, she is a legit provider and looks just like her pics (minus the colored hair, was black when I saw her) and has a very nice personality and attitude. But the experience was kinda subpar because of the following.

    - When I arrived I had to piss really bad. However, she wouldn't let me use the bathroom because there was a kid in there! Said she had a last minute babysitting job. Ooooooookaaaaaay. I don't know what it is with kids but this isn't the first time this happened:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=5377702#post5377702.

    So instead she offered me to piss to into a cup. Which I did because I couldn't hold it in.

    - Next, while we were doing the business, I wondered if I actually got it in because I couldn't feel anything. So I look down and sure enough, it's in. She just has a damn BIG pussy. I'm watching it go in and out but no stimulation, no wall grabbing.

    - No GFE. That means covered BJ, no kissing, etc.

    All those and the occasional kid noises from the bathroom kinda thew me off. So I wasn't really into it. Did eventually bust a nut though, but took longer than usual.

    Like I said, she's not a bad person, looks good and has a good friendly personality. It's just one of those times you want pizza but get the gas station quality rather than a NY style pizza from a family owned business. I thought I'd never get a Black Harley moment again but it happened smh.

    Your luck may be better.


    $. 20 HHR.

  14. #15281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    The right thing

    I could go either way on this. If I have an existing relationship then I could leave and then follow up with email, pm, text or call and explain that I just couldn't wake you.

    On the other side it wouldn't be in appropriate to wake just to inform her of my plan to leave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    As many of you know, I like to see regulars. I prefer the trust between us that has built up over multiple visits.

    After I have done the deed, I usually lay down on the bed and rest for a few minutes. Usually, the girl lays down and rests with me. After I catch my breath, I get dressed, put her gift on the dresser, say my good-byes and leave. My question is: that if the girl falls sound asleep during our rest period, do you just get dressed and leave, or wake her up to tell her good-bye?

  15. #15280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    LOL, That has happened many times

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    As many of you know, I like to see regulars. I prefer the trust between us that has built up over multiple visits.

    After I have done the deed, I usually lay down on the bed and rest for a few minutes. Usually, the girl lays down and rests with me. After I catch my breath, I get dressed, put her gift on the dresser, say my good-byes and leave. My question is: that if the girl falls sound asleep during our rest period, do you just get dressed and leave, or wake her up to tell her good-bye?
    I just stay with her. Try to get another pop.

    RP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape