Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 18819
-
09-14-23 00:51 #15294Senior Member

Posts: 42Cougar Den
Does anyone remember the cougar Den? That used to be off Central Florida Parkway, in between OBT and JYP? Whatever happened to that older MILF with the big double D's? I forgot her name, but she had bright blue eyes and a chunky clit. If anyone knows if you're still around, I'd love to partake in that again.
-
09-12-23 18:57 #15293Senior Member

Posts: 1172I would make that commute at least once a week and using the express lane it would never take me more than 30 minutes. Without the express it can be a hassle especially with a traffic jam. So far I have not seen a jam on the express lane. I think it might run you a few extra dollars depending on the congestion but it's worth it IMO.
Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 17:36 #15292Senior Member

Posts: 197I always had a good time with her, she's friendly and she will be sure that you're satisfied.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 15:32 #15291Senior Member

Posts: 161She's Real
Have dreamed with her twice. She's real. Looks like her pics quite a lot. She's friendly. Nice person. Willing to try to make you happy.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
Performance was decent, but nothing outstanding. YMMV.
-
09-12-23 13:17 #15290Senior Member

Posts: 131Victoria
What's going on fellas. Has anyone seen this provider? DM if needed.
Thanks.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...563/4079065718
-
09-12-23 08:53 #15289Senior Member

Posts: 397I Drive to Altamonte
Really depends on the time. Most of the time it is at least 30 minutes. If it is rush hour its easily 45. If it is a Friday afternoon it might be an hour. If it is early on a Saturday or Sunday it might be a 20 minute drive.
Hope this helps.
-cmm.
Originally Posted by ReelSky
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 08:27 #15288Senior Member

Posts: 109I might need to give that a try. When I work in the area it's usually near the touristy areas. Would you agree with my map search that it's realistically 40 minutes to Altamonte? Sometimes a little local knowledge is better than technology.
Originally Posted by IAmAshamed
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 08:24 #15287Banned Member

Posts: 857GiGi Giggles Kissimmee
For the love of god, don't.
Originally Posted by Memo60
[View Original Post]
She needs help. Idc what anyone says. While she is legit, I about left.
Uploading of pic is failing A2… tried
will try again later
-
09-12-23 07:58 #15286Senior Member

Posts: 857Nikki Kissimmeee?
I search and can't seem to find anyone who dreamt with a Nikki from Kissimmee. It looks like she took over legz old number and ad? Weird. She's in Kissimmee. She claims she had another number but can't seem to find it. She said that number had a lot of reviews. Anyone dreamt with her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3213438370/1
-
09-12-23 01:49 #15285Senior Member

Posts: 197One girl that grips so tight is Giggles / Gigi, she can pull a condom off!!
Originally Posted by BananaBoi
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...-/672791540788
-
09-10-23 15:52 #15284Senior Member

Posts: 111Lacy + Jade
Been seeing them lately. They're quite talkative. And they are never punctual. But what they lack in looks, they make up for it in talent. They're good and affordable dates. Would recommend experiencing at least once to see if it's your thing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...a/722582915500
-
09-10-23 14:03 #15283Senior Member

Posts: 1670Been there before
You took one for the team!
Now we know what to expect.
Originally Posted by HornyToad123
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 12:06 #15282Senior Member

Posts: 193Play Doll
Putting this under General as it was neither positive or negative. So its been a while since I saw an ebony provider so I reached out to this one based on a recent review:
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9172593724
Basically, she is a legit provider and looks just like her pics (minus the colored hair, was black when I saw her) and has a very nice personality and attitude. But the experience was kinda subpar because of the following.
- When I arrived I had to piss really bad. However, she wouldn't let me use the bathroom because there was a kid in there! Said she had a last minute babysitting job. Ooooooookaaaaaay. I don't know what it is with kids but this isn't the first time this happened:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=5377702#post5377702.
So instead she offered me to piss to into a cup. Which I did because I couldn't hold it in.
- Next, while we were doing the business, I wondered if I actually got it in because I couldn't feel anything. So I look down and sure enough, it's in. She just has a damn BIG pussy. I'm watching it go in and out but no stimulation, no wall grabbing.
- No GFE. That means covered BJ, no kissing, etc.
All those and the occasional kid noises from the bathroom kinda thew me off. So I wasn't really into it. Did eventually bust a nut though, but took longer than usual.
Like I said, she's not a bad person, looks good and has a good friendly personality. It's just one of those times you want pizza but get the gas station quality rather than a NY style pizza from a family owned business. I thought I'd never get a Black Harley moment again but it happened smh.
Your luck may be better.
$. 20 HHR.
-
09-09-23 21:56 #15281Senior Member

Posts: 1670The right thing
I could go either way on this. If I have an existing relationship then I could leave and then follow up with email, pm, text or call and explain that I just couldn't wake you.
On the other side it wouldn't be in appropriate to wake just to inform her of my plan to leave.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 20:29 #15280Senior Member

Posts: 647LOL, That has happened many times
I just stay with her. Try to get another pop.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
RP.











Reply With Quote






