Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 8271
-
09-15-23 12:49 #5451I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I see Anya yesterday. She ride my wang and talk dirty. I cum fast. Hahaha.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 13:30 #5450Senior Member

Posts: 256Anya
Sun, Weds, Thurs only. Starts at opening.
Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 20:25 #5449Senior Member

Posts: 155You cum you go. Nobodies watching the clock.
Originally Posted by ItsMand0
[View Original Post]
Never met her, but I remember meeting Morgan several times, she finished the job quickly, and I'm assuming Monse has similar skills.
-
09-13-23 18:57 #5448Senior Member

Posts: 444Anya
She was there today (9/13).
Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 12:24 #5447Regular Member

Posts: 18I haven't seen Anya that last couple of time in and she hasn't been listed on the lineup on IG, anyone know here schedule?
-
09-12-23 20:30 #5446Senior Member

Posts: 281Clear $1000 an hour.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 19:22 #5445Senior Member

Posts: 281Monse
Depends on how busy it is and if you're one of her regular customers. VIP rates $250-300 for 15 and $500 for 30 would be my guess. When it's busy she can turn customers like a Nascar crew changes tires. I wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't clear $1000 at peak hours so keep that in mind.
Originally Posted by ItsMand0
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 19:06 #5444Regular Member

Posts: 6Make sure to only see her within the confines of the club cause she cray. I remember her ads from the other board cause she so bad. I wanted to hit until this review:
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ht=Naughtylove.
-
09-12-23 18:37 #5443Senior Member

Posts: 300Go in and ask her.
Originally Posted by ItsMand0
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 17:55 #5442Regular Member

Posts: 6How much does a hhr or hr wit monse run?
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 14:02 #5441Senior Member

Posts: 444DeJa Vu Coupons
Anyone else have a manager at DeJa Vu tell you they no longer honor the discounted admission coupons? I got one emailed to me, clearly listed the 4 coupons it's valid at, went to the Lake Forest Park club the next day and manager said nope.
-
09-12-23 13:38 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 69Damn. Those are some nice DSL. What's the damage? Does she do CIM?
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 19:26 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 281Love IG
https://instagram.com/thaonlylove?ig...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 16:15 #5438Regular Member

Posts: 2Wyldd at Pandora's?
I was in Pandora's a few weeks back (it was either a Friday or Saturday night) and had a few nice dances from Wyldd. I have been back a few times since, but haven't seen her. I should have gotten contact info. I'd like to catch her again. Tall blonde with tattoos (although it looks like some were in the process of being removed). Great soft, natural tits. Great body overall, good dances, and nice conversation.
Does anyone know if she's on IG / OF / etc?
-
09-11-23 14:11 #5437Regular Member

Posts: 3Monse
What does Monse look like?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




