Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 9866
-
09-07-23 12:35 #9086Banned Member

Posts: 46Of course it is bragging, how could I not brag? You imply I can not afford services? While others on here quibble over the mere scraps of $20 I do not pay any house fee at two different establishments. I travel in worlds you can't even imagine. You can't conceive of what I'm capable of. I'm so far beyond you. I get top tier service from well known providers.
Originally Posted by Dannymn
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 12:25 #9085Banned Member

Posts: 46I am not any of those people. I have caught Alpha AF in blatant lies. That person is funny if he is just joking but if he is serious he is a huge douchebag.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 12:04 #9084Senior Member

Posts: 2197This guy's been doing it forever under various handles. Gets banned, returns with another alias but the way he writes is unmistakable. Lately admin stopped banning him, instead marking him with Douchebag. I'm sure he'd be responding to me soon with his Alpha AF persona that 'we're all losers while he's got the game' stuff LOL.
Originally Posted by Dannymn
[View Original Post]
In truth I feel nothing but pity for this poor soul. He should go and find himself God or something.
-
09-07-23 11:32 #9083Senior Member

Posts: 144I thought it's just a lame attempt at humor.
Originally Posted by Dannymn
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 07:13 #9082Senior Member

Posts: 224When people do not get anything in their real life or could not afford services then they brag like this on such forums. Anyone who lives in the area and has been in the hobby for long time knows this is just bragging.
Originally Posted by GaryG
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 02:56 #9081Senior Member

Posts: 153Gary
Absolute fuel.
Originally Posted by GaryG
[View Original Post]
King doucebag. Haha!!
-
09-06-23 23:54 #9080Senior Member

Posts: 2197Another profile for Toujula, Negsiro, Grogrin, Jeishein14, Alpha AF, etc. Didn't you used be Ol'Gary or something like that before? Come on dudovich! Got to get that non-existent imagination going again LOL.
Originally Posted by GaryG
[View Original Post]
You get ushered into the room bro? Are you shitting me?! They slam doors in your face when they see you coming! Don't forget Alpha AF. You've got the game! You don't pay them! They spread it for you for free! You're on the black list of every mamma-san across the US and Japan by now because you're 'no money man'! Lmao.
Oh matey mate I bet in reality you're still a virgin. LOL.
-
09-06-23 23:25 #9079Banned Member

Posts: 46I am the man
While the rest of you are playing checkers, I am playing chess. There are two different spas where I do not pay any house fee. Sometimes I get two girls. I have gotten BBBJCIM from well known providers that most of you would not believe because there is nary a word of them ever doing such for anyone else. When I visit locations that I am known at I get ushered right into my room, pampered with exceptional service, and am sent home sometimes with food or bottles of wine.
-
09-06-23 20:42 #9078Douchebag

Posts: 137Too much time on your hands, shit stain. Get a job.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 19:13 #9077Senior Member

Posts: 2197Whatever 123.
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 10:34 #9076Douchebag

Posts: 137That's all you got? Now that you've been exposed you're at a shortage of words? Get a job, shit stain.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 23:26 #9075Senior Member

Posts: 2197Oh whatever Toujula. Get a life.
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 14:59 #9074Douchebag

Posts: 137Rest what case? Nowhere in Massachusetts or any State in the USA is the word "row" used in the context you've presented it in. It is a British term. You slipped up. You are a screwball from the UK pretending to be from Massachusetts. Too much time on your hands. Get a job.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 23:32 #9073Senior Member

Posts: 2197
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
I rest my case.
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 18:50 #9072Douchebag

Posts: 137"Rows"? LOL. You're not even from here. Get a job.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




