Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 552 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5421
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    She usually starts around noon most days, just keep in mind the later you see her the sloppier the seconds are going to be. If you opt for VIP she will let you fuck her just about anyway you can imagine, pushing one of the tables into the corner and having her lay back on it is a fun one.
    She good time. Nice woman.

  2. #5420

    Pans Friday

    Good morning gents. It appears I have some time to kill early this afternoon. I haven't been to pants on a Friday in quite some time. Just curious if anyone knows who might be working so I can weigh my options if it's worth driving all that way or if I should do something a little closer to home. Thank you for the help.

  3. #5419

    Noon

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlAdam  [View Original Post]
    Good to know.

    Being a Saturday I wasn't sure if day or night would be better.

    Small chance it will be Sunday but definitely going with day shift.
    She usually starts around noon most days, just keep in mind the later you see her the sloppier the seconds are going to be. If you opt for VIP she will let you fuck her just about anyway you can imagine, pushing one of the tables into the corner and having her lay back on it is a fun one.

  4. #5418
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Does Anya do BBBJ?
    She no suck my wang. I must be cheap. Hahahaha.

  5. #5417
    No idea, but she's hott and fun for sure. Safety gal with me but that could change over time I hope.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her name on the list the DJ sometimes posts to instagram. Any ideas on when she is reliably there? Or has she changed her name?

  6. #5416

    Chanel

    I haven't seen her name on the list the DJ sometimes posts to instagram. Any ideas on when she is reliably there? Or has she changed her name?

  7. #5415

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Does Anya do BBBJ?
    Nothing bare. CBJ if she knows and likes you.

  8. #5414
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Go to Pandora at 2 pm. Get Monse. Bring 300 $. You have good time. She nice. Very nice.
    Good to know.

    Being a Saturday I wasn't sure if day or night would be better.

    Small chance it will be Sunday but definitely going with day shift.

  9. #5413

    Low ball offer

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    WTF? 300 for just a BBBJ? Yall crazy. Who the hell is paying 300 for just head for 5-10 minutes LOL. You guys got to stop paying these girls crazy rates for 5 minutes of head. Condom blowjob for 350/400? I don't know if I should laugh or cry or both. You guys have to stop paying these girls for covered blowjobs and crazy amounts of money too!
    The next time I go to a strip club and a dancer offers extras, I think I'll lie telling her that I only brought fifty leaving my card in the car and see what happens after that.

  10. #5412

    Handy from Monroe at Kittens

    Got a nice handy from Monroe at kittens the other day, no up charge and she let me play with her pussy. She said no to BJ without a condom. Didn't ask about FS.

  11. #5411
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I have goodtime with Anya today. Monse busy. Anya like my wang. Very good. Mmmm Very good.

    She make me cum fast. Hahahaha.
    Does Anya do BBBJ?

  12. #5410
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Day shift; Friday, or Sunday. Saturday day shift is lacking, but is better than any night shift. Things start going down hill at 4:00 pm. After 6 things get more challenging.
    I wouldn't say it's lacking, I would say more hit and miss. I think a lot of the dancers are finished with summer vacations and might be back to a regular schedule. Last Saturday wasn't bad, there was at least 8 dancers working by 1:00.

  13. #5409
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Anya

    I have goodtime with Anya today. Monse busy. Anya like my wang. Very good. Mmmm Very good.

    She make me cum fast. Hahahaha.

  14. #5408
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Subtle00  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have any info on Cherry at Pan? I've seen her on IG and she's working tonight, was thinking about heading over to check her out.
    She fat! Hahahahaha. She no suck my wang. I no have bag of flour. Hahahaha.

  15. #5407
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    WTF? 300 for just a BBBJ? Yall crazy. Who the hell is paying 300 for just head for 5-10 minutes LOL. You guys got to stop paying these girls crazy rates for 5 minutes of head. Condom blowjob for 350/400? I don't know if I should laugh or cry or both. You guys have to stop paying these girls for covered blowjobs and crazy amounts of money too!
    With hotties, it's hard to resist but got to say no CBJ for $350/$400. Better deal in the hobby. For same price, you get half hour FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape