Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 8271
-
09-05-23 14:56 #5391Senior Member

Posts: 164Kittens recap
Went Friday about noon.
About 7 or 8 dancers.
Pulled out about 400 in cash.
Sat down and immediately had girl after girl approach.
Not in order, but here is what I recall.
Jade smaller black looking or Indian idk hot young tighter bod fake tits and tats didn't really flirt, and was pushy for dances 3 for 100 and didn't seem to want to talk about extras.
Babycakes, smaller white girl didn't want to sit so she stood, came to talk twice, offered high like 500 for VIP got her down to about 350 for justbbbj but she wasn't to flirty and didn't seem to chatty and seemed a bit high for a BBBJ and asked her about her skills and said she was pretty decent or alright, was hoping she would have been more flirty so I declined.
Rio heard good thing columbian looking accent great body and tits, she offered covered BBBJ for around 350/400 but again for covered didn't seem good enough to warrant 5 or 10 minutes, I heard she does BBBJ but she said covered, she was hot though and hard to say no, price is high but she knows she's hot.
Some white girl named Marley I think decent looking but was with a customer the whole time.
Anna or anya or something white girl sort of alt looking offered 400 for covered but said she doesn't do oral at all in any way.
Threre was an asian looking girl with like a tree tattoo who looked maybe like she's fun but never approached me.
Then "pretty" came along twice first time on my lap right away rubbing my dick letting me feel her all over and was open to discuss right away.
After waiting a bit and seeing her around the bar with two guys I eyed her to come back finally she did and got her down to 150 for BJ I wanted uncovered she agreed to suck it once or twice no cover then wrapped me up have decent head not a lot of mouth or throat wanted tip apparently to get more of my cock in her mouth had her jerk me and talk dirty and squeezed her tits. So gave her 150.
She does VIP she said for around 250 and said we could fuck. When I asked about cim she gave an absurd amount for it.
All in all I hadn't been here since covid. Rio is hot but the price point seems like most girls wanted about 400 or more for VIP and some seemed lame or like they won't do much, while a few were fairly cute, and sexy I think I want to try sugars and see who can suck me off for around 300.
I'm sharing details in hopes someone will share back I love BBBJ yes I know Monse is great but have my eye on LOVE at sugars.
Any tips or info is appreciated hope some of you got something from this, but also corona lime may have sat next to me when you first walk in a sat on the left long booth! CORONA WAS THAT YOU ON Friday afternoon I wanted to ask as I love sharing intel!
Happy hunting.
-
09-04-23 22:22 #5390Senior Member

Posts: 118Raid at Fox's
When did this occur? The link is no longer active.
Originally Posted by Meorme
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 13:29 #5389Senior Member

Posts: 1019She is really really hot.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 11:05 #5388Senior Member

Posts: 352Pierce County Sheriffs Raided Fox's
This was maybe back in 2005-ish, but I remember being at Fox's during the day shift and Pierce County Sheriffs raided the club. They had sent a few undercover cops in to do a sting. That's the life: use tax payer money to get lap dances, and then bust them 10 minutes later. I think they arrested 5-8 girls and only one of them was giving extras. The rest were arrested for giving a normal lap dance.
Originally Posted by Martinh
[View Original Post]
Old-school pornstar was arrested as well. Mary Carey was feature dancing at Club Paradise (this is wayyyy back in the day) and got arrested.
-
09-04-23 03:14 #5387Senior Member

Posts: 155Escorts you got to do research. Go through reviews, at least make sure she's not a rip off or sting.
Originally Posted by Spartan73
[View Original Post]
Make an appointment and expect to go through screening.
And then realize she's a bit older and chubbier than her pictures.
Strip club, you walk in, sit down, start entertaining offers.
-
09-04-23 03:09 #5386Senior Member

Posts: 155https://www.fox13seattle.com/news/st...ns-fire-inside
Originally Posted by Martinh
[View Original Post]
I don't think this is the only time.
-
09-04-23 02:43 #5385Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone here have any info on Cherry at Pan? I've seen her on IG and she's working tonight, was thinking about heading over to check her out.
-
09-04-23 02:20 #5384Senior Member

Posts: 97Pandora's Celeste. Known quantity?
I went into Pandora's on Sunday and saw Celeste on stage. She has a great, slim body with A / B's and a very round and firm ass. I got a couple of dances from her and she let me nibble on her nipples and massage her clitoris for base price. I didn't feel like I had enough cash to successfully test the boundaries so I cut it off and went for a sure thing after, but I'm left wondering. The only intel I could find for "Celeste at Pandora's" was basically "she's a known quantity". Known. For what? It was very sensual and she's very hot, but she didn't try to pull it out and didn't say anything leading so I was left with more questions. If anyone has intel, that would be. Great.
Otherwise I'm sure I'll try again and go for (being) broke with her.
-
09-03-23 21:31 #5383Senior Member

Posts: 87Excellent info. Yeah she's freaking hot no doubt about it. I'm looking forward to an extended session with her.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 20:55 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 75Chanel low down
Chanel danced at Lake City (before Covid) as Britany (sp? She was one of the most popular but quit when she got involved w someone. That's over and she's back to work but at Pan's like many of the best from there.
Originally Posted by Aquaj2012
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 19:00 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 281I took her for a spin today! She's nice and tight, cums easy. She was a little nervous, the manager gave her a warning yesterday.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 16:25 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 906Thugs at strip clubs
Ummm, I can think of at least three times where I am aware that happened. Keep in mind the clubs, the patrons, and the dancers all have an incentive to keep shit like that out of the news. I am out of the Strip Club Gossip Network nowadays so I wouldn't hear about such happening recently.
Originally Posted by Martinh
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 09:57 #5379Senior Member

Posts: 220I read where thugs barge in with guns at incalls. I doubt that would happen at a strip club unless it's the Feds.
Originally Posted by Spartan73
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 18:00 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 42Timing, Mystery, Thrill
I used to do it when I lived alone -- or was alone for days at the time, LOL.
Originally Posted by Spartan73
[View Original Post]
Strip club: you choose the schedule, how long to stay, when to leave. You can just watch 5 or 10 or 20 different girls get naked next to you, and then have dances or extras with one or more, within the same hour or so.
And yes, there's the added thrill (or risk or nuisance?) of having to do the deed in a semi-public setting.
Value for the money? For the sex alone, there are escorts that are much better there, but unless you have an established rapport, aligning schedules and moods (aka what you actually get when you show up) is not easy.
-
09-01-23 15:21 #5377Senior Member

Posts: 124Chloe at Kittens
Chloe is fine as hell. Any luck with extras?













Reply With Quote




