Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 8276
-
09-09-23 20:20 #5426Regular Member

Posts: 7Pandora's
Just left Pandora's!
Amazing time.
Monse was fun and the reports are dead on!
Also definitely got the vibe from a few of the other dancers I talked to and got $40 dances from that extras were available from all'.
-
09-09-23 19:36 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 164LOL yes and wore glasses.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 11:54 #5424Regular Member

Posts: 3LovelyMayaxo.
Originally Posted by ZiziEscobar
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 07:01 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 104Pandora girls
If anyone has any of the TNA handles for the girls please share. I'm new to the TNA thread but will be happy if I got some help with any of their handles. Thank you in advance.
Originally Posted by ZiziEscobar
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 21:39 #5422Regular Member

Posts: 3Pandora's girl named Laced
Does anyone know what the stripper named Laced from Pandora's goes by on Tnab? I recognized her on Pandora's Inst.
I know I've also seen her on Tnab. Just can't remember her name.
-
09-08-23 14:42 #5421I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She good time. Nice woman.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 12:37 #5420Regular Member

Posts: 18Pans Friday
Good morning gents. It appears I have some time to kill early this afternoon. I haven't been to pants on a Friday in quite some time. Just curious if anyone knows who might be working so I can weigh my options if it's worth driving all that way or if I should do something a little closer to home. Thank you for the help.
-
09-07-23 23:40 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 281Noon
She usually starts around noon most days, just keep in mind the later you see her the sloppier the seconds are going to be. If you opt for VIP she will let you fuck her just about anyway you can imagine, pushing one of the tables into the corner and having her lay back on it is a fun one.
Originally Posted by OrlAdam
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 18:56 #5418I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She no suck my wang. I must be cheap. Hahahaha.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 17:43 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 87No idea, but she's hott and fun for sure. Safety gal with me but that could change over time I hope.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 16:00 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 224Chanel
I haven't seen her name on the list the DJ sometimes posts to instagram. Any ideas on when she is reliably there? Or has she changed her name?
-
09-07-23 14:11 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 257Anya
Nothing bare. CBJ if she knows and likes you.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 23:44 #5414Regular Member

Posts: 7Good to know.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
Being a Saturday I wasn't sure if day or night would be better.
Small chance it will be Sunday but definitely going with day shift.
-
09-06-23 23:25 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 220Low ball offer
The next time I go to a strip club and a dancer offers extras, I think I'll lie telling her that I only brought fifty leaving my card in the car and see what happens after that.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 22:18 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 379Handy from Monroe at Kittens
Got a nice handy from Monroe at kittens the other day, no up charge and she let me play with her pussy. She said no to BJ without a condom. Didn't ask about FS.












Reply With Quote




