Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 43526
-
09-09-23 17:46 #38741Senior Member

Posts: 224Hi there, thanks for the details. Since I am new to the message scene here, I usually go for full service that too with those not at massage parlors, can you please give little details as to what services were included in 70 with Emma at 558. Also, did she do legitimate massage and just HE or also BJ? If BJ then was it covered or without covered? How much extra did you have to pay besides 70?
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Anyone could comment please who has experience with Emma.
Thanks.
Danny.
-
09-09-23 15:47 #38740Senior Member

Posts: 531Thanks, looked it up on rubmaps, Rose Aromatherapy for others that might be curious. I don't get to Waltham that often but might make a trip for some variety.
Originally Posted by JoeBujian
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 09:38 #38739Senior Member

Posts: 170Waltham. Main St. Can't miss it. They have a large sign.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 08:20 #38738Senior Member

Posts: 531What town is 558 in? Can't search with less than 4 characters in this forum.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 18:20 #38737Senior Member

Posts: 49Same same
Same experience, Emma is an affectionate cutie who aims to please.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 15:33 #38736Senior Member

Posts: 1247558 update
They at 558 increased the house fee to 70. I guess in order to be like every other shop in the area.
Had Emma for the first time. She is tiny, pretty and very affectionate. A lot of hugging and kissing, fully naked right away. But no English whatsoever — uses translator a lot.
Making out on the massage table (both participants were naked) was fantastic. Hey Happy Dave, are you listening? That may be a dream come true for you.
Hard no to sex regardless of the amount offered. "We don't do it here", she kept saying through the translator. Well, she is obviously ill-informed.
When the encounter started in a dimly lit room, I thought she is between 25 and 30. But then she turned the bright lights on when I was about to leave. It was I mistake I think — she is certainly over 40. Still super cute. Highly recommended.
-
09-08-23 14:28 #38735Senior Member

Posts: 42Lulu
Lulu sounds great. Would you mind telling me where she works? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SamysMyth
[View Original Post]
Steve.
-
09-07-23 10:31 #38734Senior Member

Posts: 193I tried but lost interest with all the texting back and forth. Let us know how it goes for you.
Originally Posted by BostonMan44
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 11:43 #38733Senior Member

Posts: 48Can you share more about Ella? I've met her dressed in a classy long dress (I liked that).
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 11:33 #38732Senior Member

Posts: 124Is the place called ABC?
Originally Posted by Filsky811
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 06:35 #38731Senior Member

Posts: 306Eastern
Eastern always has some great talent. Ella always finds the best girls to keep her customers coming back for more. Ella is by far one of the best in area as far as I am concerned. She knows how to give a great sensual massage.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 23:47 #38730Senior Member

Posts: 312Eastern Summer
On a much, much happier note, I recently made an evening trip to Eastern in Waltham. Met a Summer (not Ocean's) who was cute in a girl next door way. I will say this, her massage was outstanding. She used her forearms, knees, cracked my back, etc. Extra services sure have become more expensive though. I'd go back just for that massage!
SM.
-
09-05-23 23:43 #38729Senior Member

Posts: 312Re: Peaceful Orchid
Fuck me if I didn't get a very similar experience. I texted and was told to come over. A cute woman came out of a room, obviously already busy, to fetch another for me. This one was not my type at all, kind of over made up, puffy, a bit trashy, sweaty, filler in lips, bright red lipstick. Those of you looking primarily to play might enjoy her, but my mood sunk after getting a clammy handshake / hug type of thing. I normally would have left but I reallllly needed to take care of business, so I thought, how bad get it be? Took 30 min despite her pushing for more. The first 15 min of medium massage was actually decent. Not great, but not fake. Very solid tease from behind that had me on all fours. Then, just like that, without warning, another providers walks in to grab something. She was in and out in 15's, but hmm, WTF. On the flip, much haggling and great disappointment for her when I asked for HE. Joke's on me though thanks to her jackhammer. I also paid with a hundo and she also did not return the change but claimed she did. Much unhappiness from all. Won't be back.
Originally Posted by TheLastPanda
[View Original Post]
SM.
-
09-05-23 21:54 #38728Senior Member

Posts: 135Meini Spa Ashland
I visited Meini Spa over the holiday weekend and met Mia. She was very cute, thin with a nice curvy butt and nice B-cups. She wore a very tight outfit that showed off her curves. Probably 35-40 years old, might be older but not much. Very little English skills. She was one of 2 women working but I didn't see the other one. Only heard her.
Massage was VERY good. She found all my tight spots and worked to loosen them up. Really enjoyed it. Nice extended soft touch and happiness on the flip. Leg massage afterwards. Got the full hour. Standard rates. I'd repeat with her.
The spa itself is set back from the main road but it's in the same mini-mall as a Dairy Queen so that's a little spicy. Had curtains instead of doors for the massage rooms.
-
09-05-23 15:31 #38727Senior Member

Posts: 25Aphrodisiaca
Has anyone tried the second one, Aphrodisiaca? Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by Laurion
[View Original Post]
https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/...aphrodisiaca-7









Reply With Quote





