Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 5385
-
09-09-23 10:49 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 30*
Does anyone know any independents with * accounts? So far I've only seen lovelee's and sage's but were curious if there was more.
-
09-09-23 00:04 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 42Nia
Has anyone seen Nia? Can't search her because her name is too short. Been awhile since I've seen a pregnant provider and she says she's 4 months. Just wondering how much she's showing.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nia-28744.html
-
09-07-23 21:37 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 380There are two Zara's.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
One used to be Esther. Is Brazilian, and has been reviewed here. She used to work in Kearny Mesa and now is in Miramar at Nikki's place.
The other is a trans, and I don't know any more than that.
-
09-07-23 20:28 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 49Utc
Looks like I'll be working on a new project in the UTC area for the next few months anyone have recommendations in the area? I love a good lunch time rubdown.
-
09-07-23 19:32 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 45Advertising as a Trans on Tryst / PD. Just to confirm. To each their own, just not for me.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 11:55 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 415I've seen both several times. In my opinion, Nikki's massage is closer to CMT than Chelsea's which is still high quality for non-CMT. YMMV, but I've never had a fully clothed session with Nikki. I'd speculate the ad is written like that to give her some latitude depending on the client.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
Chelsea's sessions are great but different than Nikki's. I recommend her without hesitation. She did bump her rates up a little recently but I still find them fair and a great value for the market, especially in North County.
In short, I've always had excellent experiences with both providers for different reasons. To me, they scratch different itches so I can't pick one over the other.
-
09-07-23 07:56 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 205Is Zara the trannie in this ad?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nal-35869.html
Originally Posted by SdCoolDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 11:40 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 551Yea this just sucks. My bare minimum expectation for fbsm is topless and full access to the titties. Especially at an above rate like hers.
Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 02:45 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 147I have seen her ads for a long time and she is in my area but the ad description of services sounds so lame I have never pulled the trigger. "I will be fully clothed, but of course you will not be. I do have real 36 C breasts and I wear something low cut. " Bro this aint 1955. Chelsea will rock your world for that price and you don't have to drive to Escondildo.
Originally Posted by ATown3002
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 02:16 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 261Agreed. It's a hotel quality masssage, and she will get close but I highly doubt there are extras. What I like to do is go to a legit massage like this, and then go to an AMP for the fakey massages. The total is 24 but that's what you get with lots of the bad independents. And with Alla you get real massage.
Originally Posted by RimJim
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 18:01 #3395Banned Member

Posts: 3075The pictures do look like those of Esther's. If it is I had the same experience; good overall and I saw her a couple of times.
Originally Posted by SdCoolDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 17:18 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 36She used to be known as Esther in San Diego; I believe but I may be wrong. If Zara is formerly Esther; then I can describe her as a bit older (maybe late 30's); has a nice body and decent face. She was good overall and I might try and see her again. Didn't use her mouth as you are wondering LOL; but who knows maybe she picked up a new skill as Zara.
Originally Posted by Sadddkdwwws
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 13:38 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 49Brazilian Zara
Anyone seen this Zara? She's in Miramar so wondering if she's in the same location as the other Latina crew. She mentions a "seductive mouth" in her ad. Does she use it?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ian-37565.html
-
09-04-23 12:04 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 551Yep, when I got home I told the wife I had a bathroom emergency and ran in there then took a shower under the guise of it being so nasty I had to clean myself.
Originally Posted by Berndsd27
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 19:53 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 60Lilly aka Lily aka Lorena
You are absolutely correct, she is hit and miss depending on her daily condition. She always talks a lot and the only time it stops is when she has a cock in her mouth or you're fucking her.
I had several sessions with her in past years and there was a lot on the table for the base rate if she likes you.
BBBJ, Russian, CFS, etc. It's a true YMMV.
Worst thing for me besides the chatter is the use of extremely scented oil. I couldn't get rid of that smell even after showering multiple times So be warned!
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




