Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 5384
-
09-03-23 00:47 #3389Regular Member

Posts: 8Best massage yet
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-26942.html
So checked this one out since I've been looking for a cmt that gives a finisher and came across nikkimassage.
She's an older white lady with a nice rack. Great massage, flipped and she gave the finish then proceeded with the massage.
Honestly will be visiting her more often unless I find another provider who can give a great massage.
-
09-03-23 00:40 #3388Regular Member

Posts: 8New to the area
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-27792.html
Honestly was not expecting the session to go the way it did. Lia is very gorgeous overall, she does have a belly. She was very intimate, started off talking and opening up for 15 min or so then she started the massage. She had the talent there for a good massage but didn't get much of a real massage. She did some body sliding and light kissing. Stroked for about 10 min while letting me play with the kitty, suck on the titties which we're very nice. Bit pricey for me probably won't repeat.
-
09-02-23 20:45 #3387Banned Member

Posts: 3075Who are are these guys booking with Roxan? LOL. She has been booked every Saturday for the past month and I haven't been able to secure a session. I love beautiful and shy Latinas. For $140 today that's a great introductory price.
Originally Posted by SdCoolDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 13:08 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 30Maybe Jaz?
Thanks for sharing, was curious about Jaz? I think she's part of the Miramar crew.
Originally Posted by Boobicle
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-28416.html
Sofia is somewhat tall.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...fia-28345.html
And then this one isn't so much related to original post but curious in general.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...der-34356.html
Tyia.
-
08-30-23 10:25 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 278Nordic Viking sounds more accurate!
Originally Posted by DarkNez
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 20:23 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 529That lovely lady
In the pics is.
Originally Posted by Nick4
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/tatisolovely_/
No info on Roxy.
-
08-29-23 17:10 #3383Senior Member

Posts: 120Roxy
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-30098.html
Anyone have info on this lovely lady?
-
08-28-23 19:49 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 120You always remember your first.
Originally Posted by GreekLuver
[View Original Post]
When I first started in the business, Lucy opened my eyes to life beyond an AMP HE or a trip to TJ. She was a bit older than the pack, still sexy, value priced and gave a great real massage. Last time I saw her was pre-COVID and the shine had pretty much worn off. She was still ready, willing and able, but the energy level was way down and the massage not a bonus.
I have fond memories of her that I won't be updating.
-
08-28-23 14:39 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 28Redhead cool one
I saw her once like a year or so ago and really she is good but I think how she describes herself is a bit off she is tall and busty but she is not what I would call "amazon".
Originally Posted by Boobicle
[View Original Post]
She has a nice personality and will use her tits when she can, she uses her weight for pressure which is great and her hands are strong.
On the flip she's got this Russian technique you swore she was swallowing you whole. Just a bit to aggressive.
-
08-28-23 11:14 #3380Senior Member

Posts: 30Jessica
30 minute nuru for 3 and could upgrade full for additional 2, my guess is whatever number is needed to get to 5. Not sure if I'd repeat nuru but I think my expectations were too based off of those nuru massage videos.
Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 14:16 #3379Senior Member

Posts: 139She used to go by Summer and now she's calling herself Jenny. I saw her once when she was having a special. Back when she was still working in Kearny Mesa. She's looks like she's in her mid 30's. Nice add but obviously fake tits. Basic massage with HE. She was topless and wearing a thong with fishnets. Touching encouraged. It was fine but nothing too memorable.
Originally Posted by HermanMiller
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 14:06 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 327Your second sessions sounds like my second session. I told her about how she shorted my session before and she said that I'll get the full hour this time. Got hte full hour. No slides. Stayed clothed until the flip. Probably won't repeat a 3 x.
Originally Posted by SdCoolDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 19:58 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 59I would agree with everything that was said about Lucy here. Saw her many years ago when I lived in SD and her pics look nice but it is very deceiving. (she is using the same pics from years ago).
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 15:35 #3376Senior Member

Posts: 261Any info?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...8pm-32272.html
I'm sure there's been reviews on her, but I don't know her name. Any info appreciated. Thank you.
-
08-26-23 15:20 #3375Senior Member

Posts: 144Alla
I saw her when she first arrived here and started advertising on Craigslist. She is stunning and has an incredible body. But offered a legit massage only. Zero extras, and draping required. Massage was high quality though. I've considered seeing her again for that alone. But if anyone else has seen her and she's offered more on repeat visits, I'll definitely go back.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



