Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 533 583 983 1483 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23571

    Golden Pussy out of control here

    Is it a Capitol city thing? Shit why is pricing is as bad as Nashville. At least I have 5 solid lookers there for under $300. If one of you hobbiest can point me in the right direction for a spinner or winner in the $300 range. I will be glad to assist on a visit to Nashville. Hell I might even tell a few of them how the GPS is really bad here. I'm wanting to see a solid provider Saturday Night. I hate Bolt ons, love me some long haired brunette under 5'7".

    How's the Latina crowd? It's a big hit or mostly miss in Nashville. Planning on enjoying my stay with some football, seafood and hopefully some great Pussy. I can help with former NFL Cheerleader, hot young stripper and cute gingers.

    BH101.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0533.jpg‎  

  2. #23570

    Re: Sexi Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    I searched the forum here and a couple of other cities and sent a couple of hobbyist private messages but no replies.

    She's visiting my area for the next few days. I'm an old guy so age isn't an issue. Her reviews sound good on TER but some of the postings on here aren't quite as flattering.

    Feel free to private message me. Just wondering, pictures accurate, full GFE service, DATY, BBBJ, and or anything else you'd like to PM me. Thanks in advance!
    Thanks guys (you know who you are) for the private replies. Saw her today (Tuesday). Had a very good time. Wish I had the cash to see her again tomorrow. LOL!

    Again Thanks for the replies.

  3. #23569
    Quote Originally Posted by AManLookin4  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who have been with this lady before, she's quite worth it in bed. And she's currently back with an incall. I had a fantastic time with her both times I have seen her. She provides just about everything but covered for sex. BBBJ, kissing, DATY if you are into that. Among other things.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/111111721762
    Glad you had fun, but she ghosted me. My report is below. I don't tolerate that well. No plans to try again. If we give providers a break when they act poorly, they won't get better.

  4. #23568

    Same!

    Quote Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx  [View Original Post]
    Boy I have not posted in years since the bug hit. I took a break from this and still am, I saw Olivia back in the days when she was in her prime and I mean like 3 or 4 years ago and I'm surprised she still in the game, I can already see her looks have declined considerably and from the experienced that I had with her, she has never offered CIM and I saw her plenty of times, would let me do anything but CIM and I even hit it raw one time that she didn't have party hats, I had tons of fun:3.
    Same exact experience with Olivia. She offered BBBJ every time and once she didn't have rubbers so I hit it raw but had to pull out. After that she never mentioned covers again and I would pull out and nut on her ass and other times on her stomach. One time I legit accidentally shot like half a load in her but played it off. When she stood up and went in the bathroom talking to me I saw it dripping down her leg from her pussy but she didn't mention it. Good times.

  5. #23567

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker44  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for a qv a couple weeks ago. I arrived, donation, she stripped and all I saw was needle pricks all over her body. She's still pretty but once she started blowing me, I said lets just stick to that. I didn't want to go any further. She then said, no CIM. Well she doesn't offer much anymore. I blew my load and got the heck out. I won't go back unless we start to see some good reviews.
    Boy I have not posted in years since the bug hit. I took a break from this and still am, I saw Olivia back in the days when she was in her prime and I mean like 3 or 4 years ago and I'm surprised she still in the game, I can already see her looks have declined considerably and from the experienced that I had with her, she has never offered CIM and I saw her plenty of times, would let me do anything but CIM and I even hit it raw one time that she didn't have party hats, I had tons of fun:3.

  6. #23566

    Gigi. Egyptian

    Had a dream with Gigi the Egyptian goddess. Easy to find on the various sites.

    Her pics are very attractive but she was not cheap. She is attractive in person but incredibly mechanical and no GFE in any capacity. At 300 roses for the hr, 400 if you want an extra pop. Absolutely nothing bare and everything mechanical. Can't even do more than touch the chest. No amount of extra would make her budge which is fair, I respect boundaries. But this just wasn't worth the price of admission. The CBJ was pretty bad and she makes this weird popping sound and sensation that just wasn't doing it for me. She was also tired after less than a few minutes. She also doesn't help get you started if you need to get up and ready. She asks you to take care of yourself and put the C on while she sits, vapes, and waits. Very awkward. This experience was just not worth it, save your money and time and check out somewhere else.

  7. #23565

    Brielle In call

    For those of you who have been with this lady before, she's quite worth it in bed. And she's currently back with an incall. I had a fantastic time with her both times I have seen her. She provides just about everything but covered for sex. BBBJ, kissing, DATY if you are into that. Among other things.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/111111721762

  8. #23564
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience over two days this weekend. One response of "Available" without a timeframe, etc. The "Available" came three hours after I sent my initial request. Responded indicating I was now busy and tried later in the day with no response.
    I checked her out in person several months ap and it was clear she was either on or the victim of very recent and extreme meth / heroin / hardcore drugabuse. Rotten mouth, marked skin, drug den living quarters. She was small / thin but her skin was extremely loose / saggy and it was like hanging off her bones. She looked like a corpse to be honest. She's nice though. I hope she gets better.

  9. #23563

    Oserinia

    Mature caucasian provider near Greenville. You can search through my prior posts for info, she has been flying under the radar for a while but wants it to be known that she is actively seeking clients. Or you can reach out to her directly via email (Oserinia at yahoo dot com) to request current pictures or her donation information.

  10. #23562

    Anyone had luck

    I have been wanting to find a busy Asian but I know how hit and miss the Asian providers are anyone have any instruction to try to find one that matches my description other than just walking on them if they aren't my type?

    X.

  11. #23561

    Taylor

    Anyone have a link for her in Laurinburg?

  12. #23560

    Sexi Stacy

    I searched the forum here and a couple of other cities and sent a couple of hobbyist private messages but no replies.

    She's visiting my area for the next few days. I'm an old guy so age isn't an issue. Her reviews sound good on TER but some of the postings on here aren't quite as flattering.

    Feel free to private message me. Just wondering, pictures accurate, full GFE service, DATY, BBBJ, and or anything else you'd like to PM me. Thanks in advance!

  13. #23559

    JLo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't deal with hours between texts when trying to book. I guess that she didn't believe me. LOL.
    I had the same experience over two days this weekend. One response of "Available" without a timeframe, etc. The "Available" came three hours after I sent my initial request. Responded indicating I was now busy and tried later in the day with no response.

  14. #23558

    Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by JExplorer420  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eyes on this one for some time. Anyone have experience with her? Her videos gets me bricked every time I come across her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/148333232
    SBBW who aims to please. Super thorough BBBJ and the backshots are something else.

  15. #23557

    Re Apex MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Two weekends now I have seen zero ads. I'm growing a little worried she quit..
    Agreed. Been looking also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape