Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 533 583 983 1483 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 30794
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23564
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience over two days this weekend. One response of "Available" without a timeframe, etc. The "Available" came three hours after I sent my initial request. Responded indicating I was now busy and tried later in the day with no response.
    I checked her out in person several months ap and it was clear she was either on or the victim of very recent and extreme meth / heroin / hardcore drugabuse. Rotten mouth, marked skin, drug den living quarters. She was small / thin but her skin was extremely loose / saggy and it was like hanging off her bones. She looked like a corpse to be honest. She's nice though. I hope she gets better.

  2. #23563

    Oserinia

    Mature caucasian provider near Greenville. You can search through my prior posts for info, she has been flying under the radar for a while but wants it to be known that she is actively seeking clients. Or you can reach out to her directly via email (Oserinia at yahoo dot com) to request current pictures or her donation information.

  3. #23562

    Anyone had luck

    I have been wanting to find a busy Asian but I know how hit and miss the Asian providers are anyone have any instruction to try to find one that matches my description other than just walking on them if they aren't my type?

    X.

  4. #23561

    Taylor

    Anyone have a link for her in Laurinburg?

  5. #23560

    Sexi Stacy

    I searched the forum here and a couple of other cities and sent a couple of hobbyist private messages but no replies.

    She's visiting my area for the next few days. I'm an old guy so age isn't an issue. Her reviews sound good on TER but some of the postings on here aren't quite as flattering.

    Feel free to private message me. Just wondering, pictures accurate, full GFE service, DATY, BBBJ, and or anything else you'd like to PM me. Thanks in advance!

  6. #23559

    JLo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't deal with hours between texts when trying to book. I guess that she didn't believe me. LOL.
    I had the same experience over two days this weekend. One response of "Available" without a timeframe, etc. The "Available" came three hours after I sent my initial request. Responded indicating I was now busy and tried later in the day with no response.

  7. #23558

    Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by JExplorer420  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eyes on this one for some time. Anyone have experience with her? Her videos gets me bricked every time I come across her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/148333232
    SBBW who aims to please. Super thorough BBBJ and the backshots are something else.

  8. #23557

    Re Apex MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Two weekends now I have seen zero ads. I'm growing a little worried she quit..
    Agreed. Been looking also.

  9. #23556
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/690519978237

    Easy appointment setup via text. Sent a text when I was OTW. It got a reply. Parked at a good hotel. Sent another message that I was there waited 10 minutes and text another message to not send me the room number and bye. I guess I'm spoiled by my regulars. If they are running behind, they text me before I head there way.

    She did finally send me a text. The explanation was. Tell me if you have heard this one before. I fell asleep.
    Junkie translation.

    "I got fucked up, but I'm sober now".

  10. #23555

    Ghosted

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/690519978237

    Easy appointment setup via text. Sent a text when I was OTW. It got a reply. Parked at a good hotel. Sent another message that I was there waited 10 minutes and text another message to not send me the room number and bye. I guess I'm spoiled by my regulars. If they are running behind, they text me before I head there way.

    She did finally send me a text. The explanation was. Tell me if you have heard this one before. I fell asleep.

  11. #23554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    JLo xJLo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't deal with hours between texts when trying to book. I guess that she didn't believe me. LOL.
    When I saw her last week, everything went amazingly smoothly. Quick responses, easy setup, great time. Now I'm getting the same thing you are. Responses hours apart. Cannot set anything up. Guess she's flush with cash and spending it all on smack. Oh well.

  12. #23553

    Apex MILF?

    Two weekends now I have seen zero ads. I'm growing a little worried she quit.

    JV.

  13. #23552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Kendra / Klassy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Last couple of times that I saw her she had gone downhill. She has a lot going on so that could be it. I've reviewed her well before so I have to be honest. She won't take her shirt off and doesn't make herself up. Last two times she literally looked like she just woke up. I expect better. I never haggle price and treat them all well regardless of the service. She started great but now no so much so. She texts me once or twice a week but until she gets her stuff together I'll pass. She's a great girl with a great personality but a lot going on.

    Be safe.

    Blk.
    That's a damn shame. I guess I did not make it clear. I saw her a few days ago. No issues at all. She got completely naked. She's got middle aged tits, so it doesn't matter much to me either way. Typical variance of mileage, I guess. Or maybe she's got her shit together, for now at least.

  14. #23551
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't deal with hours between texts when trying to book. I guess that she didn't believe me. LOL.
    "Hours"? It's prioritizing.

    They get their fix. They're happy. Then it's time to return your text.

  15. #23550
    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Amber Rae. I've seen regularly for a while and I've had no problems with her. I've never caught her in outright lies so I'd be inclined to believe her if she said she was having her monthly. Obviously YMMV. She's been robbed quite a few times lately, she's told me, so she may be very apprehensive about plays she's never seen before.
    I saw her a week ago and was fine. I did go in expecting BBFS as agreed upon and she gave some pushback. It wasn't a make of break deal for me so I just suited up and was fine but I think she's trying to not do that anymore. Could have caught her at a bad time idk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape