Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 18817
-
09-09-23 16:28 #15277Senior Member

Posts: 347I've never been in this situation, but in my head when she wakes up she may wonder if you took anything before you left. If it's someone you don't intend on seeing again the whatever, but if it's someone you want to continue seeing IMHO it may be best to keep her paranoia at a minimum and wake her so she can be as comfortable as she needs to be in watching you leave.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 16:21 #15276Senior Member

Posts: 2060Etiquette question.
As many of you know, I like to see regulars. I prefer the trust between us that has built up over multiple visits.
After I have done the deed, I usually lay down on the bed and rest for a few minutes. Usually, the girl lays down and rests with me. After I catch my breath, I get dressed, put her gift on the dresser, say my good-byes and leave. My question is: that if the girl falls sound asleep during our rest period, do you just get dressed and leave, or wake her up to tell her good-bye?
-
09-09-23 14:12 #15275Senior Member

Posts: 2060Perhaps
The girl you were with has an old man that doesn't like what she's doing. Or, an ex-SO that's stalking her. What did she have to say about it?
Originally Posted by Ucf2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 14:08 #15274Senior Member

Posts: 69MotelX
Went to the MotelX yesterday on N. Obt and as we were leaving the room a guy sitting in a blue truck jumps out and moved toward us. Got to my car quickly where I have my "neutreulizer". He gets back in his truck and sits there and stared us down. Someone tell me what you make of this situation?
-
09-09-23 09:59 #15273Senior Member

Posts: 201Sweet Girl
Nat is a good time, I first saw her posted a review on her back before she left for VA earlier this year, or maybe it was late last year I don't remember, I kept in touch when she moved and supported her OF for a while so I made sure to pay her a visit when she came back down. I've seen her twice since she's been here because she's a pleaser so she does her best to accomodate whatever you like. Didn't know she was sensitive to touching because I get a little rough with her and she really gets into it. Sometimes I found myself laughing inside because she squirms like a fish out of water and it's hard to keep a good stroke rhythm when she's doing all that extra moving around when she's excited.
Originally Posted by Kuro1026
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 16:30 #15272Senior Member

Posts: 218Same
The same thing happened to me but with this forum I could only see on wifi.
Originally Posted by IwSnow2
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 16:25 #15271Senior Member

Posts: 198I tried
She never responded. Is she still at that number and active?
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 16:23 #15270Senior Member

Posts: 1126She wanted $. 5 for a qv so I passed.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 21:01 #15269Senior Member

Posts: 108Jade was a no go
Tried to see the dynamic duo, texted Jade and asked if she was free. She responded immediately and said she was available, so I said great! And got on my way. I am near and now she starts asking for photo verification. Really? In this day and age I won't send my mother photo holding up my pinky in fear she will troll me! I got blackmailed once and learned the lesson. I get they need to be safe, I offered that I was a member of the group and apparently that doesn't mean a thing to them. Oh well, went to a spa and had fun instead. If you're interested this is their instruction 😂.
SEND VERIFICATION:
1.) 1st name.
2.) Pic: hold up pinky & include arm & face (Mirror pic is easiest).
3.) We send 1 pic, G-rated, to verify only, by request.
-
09-07-23 15:04 #15268Senior Member

Posts: 96Petite Latina in Kissimmee
Hello gentleman, never caught this providers name but nonetheless. Hit her up for an Incall and said it would be $ for QV, I mainly hit her up because the photos led me to believe she was a short Latina. Arrived there and greeted at door to find a slightly taller girl than I expected LOL. Got on the bed and into CG. I will say I hit her up the first couple days she posted so when she first slid on it was a tight box for sure she needed me to go slow at first. Also sensitive to touching anywhere else due to a health condition? Idk mainly it was cause my hands were cold. She has perky tits and not a big ass but a cute ass. Hygiene questionable as I noticed a slight smell towards the end while in standing mish. She can get quite vocal, sometimes covering her mouth to keep quiet as it was in a cheap motel on 192 lmao. This one is in general cause it wasn't too fantastic to write about lmao. Definently a good dream just too far for my liking and looks were average as I was not sure what to expect. Have fun boys.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5714896372
Kuro.
-
09-07-23 12:50 #15267Regular Member

Posts: 13Alexis manscape
Alexis does manscape shave she did a good job and cute to look at.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/2268403
Originally Posted by Dazint06
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 21:18 #15266Senior Member

Posts: 27I thought the same thing, but it may be your service provider. I can access here on WiFi but not with my cell service. Now, for the last few days, I can access AdultSearch with my cell but not the home WiFi.
Originally Posted by FlaChargerFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 10:52 #15265Senior Member

Posts: 1150She's a hottie
Dude she looks great. If you see her please let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by HulkGod
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 08:37 #15264Regular Member

Posts: 2Caught my interest too. DM me Christine digits too.
Originally Posted by IAmAshamed
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 12:39 #15263Senior Member

Posts: 111Christine
First time hearing about UTR Christine. Any previous reviews or info on how / where she can be contacted?
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






