Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 1238 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15265

    Jade was a no go

    Tried to see the dynamic duo, texted Jade and asked if she was free. She responded immediately and said she was available, so I said great! And got on my way. I am near and now she starts asking for photo verification. Really? In this day and age I won't send my mother photo holding up my pinky in fear she will troll me! I got blackmailed once and learned the lesson. I get they need to be safe, I offered that I was a member of the group and apparently that doesn't mean a thing to them. Oh well, went to a spa and had fun instead. If you're interested this is their instruction 😂.

    SEND VERIFICATION:

    1.) 1st name.

    2.) Pic: hold up pinky & include arm & face (Mirror pic is easiest).

    3.) We send 1 pic, G-rated, to verify only, by request.

  2. #15264

    Petite Latina in Kissimmee

    Hello gentleman, never caught this providers name but nonetheless. Hit her up for an Incall and said it would be $ for QV, I mainly hit her up because the photos led me to believe she was a short Latina. Arrived there and greeted at door to find a slightly taller girl than I expected LOL. Got on the bed and into CG. I will say I hit her up the first couple days she posted so when she first slid on it was a tight box for sure she needed me to go slow at first. Also sensitive to touching anywhere else due to a health condition? Idk mainly it was cause my hands were cold. She has perky tits and not a big ass but a cute ass. Hygiene questionable as I noticed a slight smell towards the end while in standing mish. She can get quite vocal, sometimes covering her mouth to keep quiet as it was in a cheap motel on 192 lmao. This one is in general cause it wasn't too fantastic to write about lmao. Definently a good dream just too far for my liking and looks were average as I was not sure what to expect. Have fun boys.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5714896372

    Kuro.

  3. #15263

    Alexis manscape

    Alexis does manscape shave she did a good job and cute to look at.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/2268403

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazint06  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Looking for a new provider who offers manscaping (shaving, not waxing) in the Orlando / or Tampa area. Willing to travel up to 2 hours.

    Please let me know via DM or on here if anyone knows anyone.

    TIA.

  4. #15262
    I thought the same thing, but it may be your service provider. I can access here on WiFi but not with my cell service. Now, for the last few days, I can access AdultSearch with my cell but not the home WiFi.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaChargerFan  [View Original Post]
    Has AS been shut down hasn't been working for me since yesterday?

  5. #15261

    She's a hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by HulkGod  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if she's still around? Her last post was on 8/21.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...572/3216666394
    Dude she looks great. If you see her please let us know how it goes.

  6. #15260
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAshamed  [View Original Post]
    First time hearing about UTR Christine. Any previous reviews or info on how / where she can be contacted?
    Caught my interest too. DM me Christine digits too.

  7. #15259

    Christine

    First time hearing about UTR Christine. Any previous reviews or info on how / where she can be contacted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    UTR Christine does manscaping and waxing, although she is more experienced in waxing. Located now in Metrowest area. You can get an L1 finish if you like.

    The other manscaper is the owner of a low-key spa in Winter Park: Renew Wellness Center. Absolutely no extras, however.

    UTR Kate will do manscaping as well. L1 finish if you desire.

  8. #15258

    Adult search

    Has AS been shut down hasn't been working for me since yesterday?

  9. #15257

    MILF in Altamonte

    Does anybody know if she's still around? Her last post was on 8/21.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...572/3216666394

  10. #15256
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/152021513

    Seems like I see a bunch of girls advertising this location on LC. Anyone been here or seen any of the girls advertising this address?
    McCoy Rd is usually a roll of the dice when it comes to girls. They are never the ones in the ads or pictures. Sometimes you might strike gold when you get a big titty, fat ass dominican that offers FS and BBBJ for $. 20, but it's not the norm.

  11. #15255

    McCoy Rd advertising

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/152021513

    Seems like I see a bunch of girls advertising this location on LC. Anyone been here or seen any of the girls advertising this address?

  12. #15254

    Katie

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/336-446-9919

    Not sure if this was the girl I saw today. But for $$ cfs CBJ not worth it. Not freshly showered, Bush present and was not into it. Started CBJ and went for rcg and popped and was offered to clean up in br and left. Was ghosted early today and should have waited until a real one appears. Live and learn. Any suggestions would be appreciated while I'm visiting Orlando until Tuesday.

  13. #15253

    Camilla or Mimi or Karla?

    Hey guys! Long time follower but sad to say never posted until now. I'm looking for this girl that has gone by the name, "Karla" and once I seen her and she went by "Mimi" or "Miriam". She recently had an ad running under the name "Camilla Echeverri". I had an amazing dream with her, several days in a row and even stayed the night once, at the Holiday Inn on International about a month ago. She's Colombian and Venezuelan. 3 Mario's for the hr and half that for the hhr. She uses a receptionist and since then has had her photos all over the sister site but every time I've gone and made the dive, it's been someone else. Has anyone seen her? Any info would be appreciated. Happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0642.jpeg‎   IMG_0632.jpeg‎   IMG_0070.jpg‎  

  14. #15252

    Icon Park

    In town next week on business and staying in the Icon Park area. Looking for a solid mobile massage that travels to hotels or a UTR that won't make me get a second mortgage for outcall. Thanks gents and happy to share Jacksonville info. Cheers!

  15. #15251

    Admin Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFucker  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please tell me how to contact an administrator or have an administrator contact me. Thanks.

    Firefucker.
    Try the very bottom of the page, right hand side. Under "Contact Us".

    Magichands2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape