Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 1363
-
09-11-23 20:57 #613Senior Member

Posts: 163I Agree, Too Far
That's why I stopped seeing her. When she was near Boca Park, she was like 2 miles from me. But she recently moved deep up North, like 25 miles from me and that's too long of a trip.
Originally Posted by SirNasty64
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 19:33 #612Senior Member

Posts: 90So far
I just saw this one Saturday. Just like the other reviews a bit older but with a little bit of a belly. She did off bb FS in the hot tub not sure how many other of you are blasting off into that pool, but she will let you shower off after. She did ask 2. 5 and I said I could only do 2. 0 and she went for that. My only issue you was she is far away, I went after work and left the strip and it was still 30 minutes north. Either way decent back rub and BJ to HJ finish. I'll probably see her again if I want to drive that far.
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 13:56 #611Senior Member

Posts: 163I Took One For The Team
I met up with "Summer" and took one for the team.
https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...y-rubs/3136152
She's NOT the girl in the photos.
However, she is good looking, young and has a hot body. I actually felt she was younger and better looking than the girl in the photos.
That's where the good ends and the bad begins in terms of upsell city.
She has a work location, which is a nice condo in a good area.
The minute walk into her condo and I saw an unexpected second girl. I knew it was the old four-hand massage hustle. Where two girls will attempt a double-team to get double-pay.
Sure enough, both of them enter the room undressed for the massage. The second girl was also young, attractive and had a nice body.
They claim to be "legit sisters" with IDs to prove it. So that's one that I can knock off the bucket list.
Decent massage but once they asked me to flip they dropped "the menu" and claimed the "350" I paid was nothing more than massage with HJ ending. FS and BJ were on the table, covered, for absurd amounts.
Finally we agreed on double body to body and even that was 200 more.
The body to body was good, I shot my load and they were really into it. Tons of mutual touch. But for 550 I could have gotten 2-3 sessions with other providers and had BJ ending too.
This is a big buyer's beware so nobody else falls for the four-hand hustle. I've had girls try that before, but at least there was prior warning and they didn't just spring it on me by both entering the room with no clothes.
-
09-11-23 02:31 #610Senior Member

Posts: 1304How did it go?
Originally Posted by Bob9090
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 00:16 #609Senior Member

Posts: 47Mia
I saw her last year and will probably see her again when I am back in town November. She is very pretty, gave a decent massage with the standard ending. I don't think anything else is on the table, but she was very sweet and put me at ease.
Originally Posted by DaDog69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 22:37 #608Senior Member

Posts: 72Mia
She's legit. Can't remember the date but I reviewed her a few months back, just go back a couple of pages.
Originally Posted by DaDog69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 19:48 #607Senior Member

Posts: 163100% not the girl in the pics, those are pics of some Instagram girl. Never met the girl behind the pics so unsure if she's attractive.
Originally Posted by TunisIrwin
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 16:40 #606Senior Member

Posts: 47Kasey
I know there has been some discussion about her maybe good looking but not girls in the pics. Has anyone seen her recently?
http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...nde-cmt_335778
-
09-09-23 12:39 #605Senior Member

Posts: 37Mia
Does anyone have intel on this one?
http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/ther...eviewed_368931
She's got some reviews on TER but the newest is from about 6 months ago and I don't much trust TER these days. Wondering if any of you have sampled her and what your thoughts were? What were the damages? Anything besides body glide / finish?
If she's close to her photos she could be worth a premium.
-
09-08-23 16:04 #604Senior Member

Posts: 163You should get a BBBJ / HJ combo no problem for 200. I usually just put money on the table and she never counted. Like I said and someone else here confirmed my experiences, she usually has a booze buzz going and will look to get you to have drinks with her.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
She's not a fat pig, but certainly older than any of her photos and has a gut (likely from booze and not food).
Text is best. I never had a single phone convo with her.
-
09-08-23 16:00 #603Senior Member

Posts: 163She messaged me a week or so back, stating that she now has a pool and can give me a session in the pool. But her location is like 18 miles away and I don't feel like driving that far for her.
Originally Posted by SeckSee1
[View Original Post]
Yeah, her rates are all over the place. I saw someone elsewhere stating that he was giving her 300.
-
09-08-23 12:37 #602Senior Member

Posts: 91I Used to See Her Too
Up until she moved from the Boca Park area, I also saw her. My experience is exactly yours, except that I only gave 120. I don't say this to brag but to point out the discrepancy in rates. I recently reached out and she gave me rates that were from 2-300. I passed and never messaged again.
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 02:59 #601Senior Member

Posts: 339That
Sounds good but not really interested in just a HJ. Someone posted before she was 300, no way I'm paying that for a HJ. If she would do BBFS then it would be good as long as she still looks good and not a fat pig. Her ad on mojo had a new pic and she looks really good but no full body pic and no idea if its an old pic. She also doesn't respond to emails / msg thrugh mojo. Guess I'll have to try texting her to see what's up. Ok to pm if you or anyone else has other info to share about her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 18:53 #600Senior Member

Posts: 163I saw her a few times. Usually she would give a jacuzzi session, then take you to the bed for massage and whatever else.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
She usually gave me BBBJ / HJ combo in the jacuzzi or the bed.
One time she tried to entice me into doing BBFS (spur of the moment at no extra change), but I took pass.
She just moved after being at her incall spot for ages, at least over 10 years. She used to be not far from Boca Park, now she's way deep in the North, way too far for me.
She was decent for the price of 200.
She's older than her photos, now has a beer gut of sorts and sometimes she appears on a buzz from drinking. She always offers drinks when I go there, even when I say no she brings over some hard liq drink.
She does have some Hot friends (much younger). Did a 4 hands twice with two of her girlfriends, but she refuses to give out their info (would love to see them without her) and you literally have to go through her, and book her, to get to them.
-
09-04-23 18:18 #599Senior Member

Posts: 459Was the BJ covered or bare?
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





