Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1363
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #568

    Alexis

    How long ago was that as I'm wondering if slides are now available?

    How was the massage quality?

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasNick  [View Original Post]
    She is real and looks like her pics, only topless and HJ for the finish. Nothing else was offered at the time because she just got lipo. Body glides for $$ when she heals up.

  2. #567

    Annie at East Spa

    Anyone has any idea where Annie from East spa is these days? She used to work at east spa on s eastern until March. When I asked the front desk, they are not aware where she is working now.

    Used to give a very good massage and a little more.

  3. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshFlagg  [View Original Post]
    Did she give you a full 90 minutes? Does she have a real massage table? What did she wear and did she ask you to keep clothes on? Thanks.
    Full 90 minutes, yes real massage table shown in pics, wore nothing revealing, some uniform they wore at those massage chairs in fashion mall. Didn't ask to keep the clothes on, however asked to lie down on belly while she is outside the room and then fully covered with blanket.

    Basically no hints whatsoever.

  4. #565

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience? Seems like she's been advertising for awhile but no reviews anywhere. Red flag?

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/ther...-alexis_366620
    She is real and looks like her pics, only topless and HJ for the finish. Nothing else was offered at the time because she just got lipo. Body glides for $$ when she heals up.

  5. #564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Alexis

    Anyone have experience? Seems like she's been advertising for awhile but no reviews anywhere. Red flag?

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/ther...-alexis_366620

  6. #563

    Linda

    That's the number I use, and I saw her last week so I know it's good. Maybe she blocked you? She's done that to others periodically for various reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic2021  [View Original Post]
    I've got a number for Linda ending X076 but can never get a response to a text. Is she tough to connect with? Does anyone have a different number? Thanks.

  7. #562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    That's the number I have used in the past. Usually quick response. But I see there is a different number on her them page.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/linda-es...s-vegas-238584

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic2021  [View Original Post]
    I've got a number for Linda ending X076 but can never get a response to a text. Is she tough to connect with? Does anyone have a different number? Thanks.

  8. #561

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    She's over 50 but looks decent. When the lights are dim she looks like the pic. If you catch her with the light on you can definitely see the age.

    But she's petite, gives a good massage and her BBJ is wild and she does CIM (spit). She'll keep her mouth on you until you are completely drained.

    She's been charging 140-160 recently for half hour ish. Last time I saw her I gave less but from reviews sounds like that's what's she's charging these days.
    I've got a number for Linda ending X076 but can never get a response to a text. Is she tough to connect with? Does anyone have a different number? Thanks.

  9. #560

    No response

    I tried texting her number from mojo / TER and never got a response, anyone try her recently or know a good contact you could PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic2021  [View Original Post]
    Miko is an average sized Japanese woman probably early 40's. Body is not big, just not what I'd call a sexy figure. Small tits and flat ass. Soft spoken. Not much talking, but friendly. Does a 1 hour massage and pull for. 20. Massage is done on the floor mat, but she makes it comfortable with pillows. She offers oil, or dry massage using towels. She said the towels allow her to use more pressure. I've had it both ways. She does do a pretty damn good massage. Extra. 20 for what she calls a body glide. Oils you up heavy and slides up and down both sides. I've read old reports on this forum that she used to work out of the east side and offered more. Not sure if that's still true. I wasn't looking for more than a good sensual massage and ending. She does allow mutual touch which she seems to enjoy if you get her going. She will also play solitaire which is a nice enhancement to the visit. Clean, safe townhouse in North Las Vegas off Ann Road. She's been one of my regulars for a while. Consistent service. Has her shit together. Usually available with an hour or two notice. Nice lady.

  10. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by CincMassage  [View Original Post]
    Tried today. Absolutely no extras, massage was just ok. Her family was home during the session. Its just massage.
    Did she give you a full 90 minutes? Does she have a real massage table? What did she wear and did she ask you to keep clothes on? Thanks.

  11. #558
    Sounds like a good time mind the sharing contact info in a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyDog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that report, she must have been busy otherwise I would have spent one hundred bones on blue balls, even though the other poster said he didn't know, well, now we know.

    Thanks again for the report and saving hundreds of men of hundreds of dollars.

    On a side note, I have a Chinese gal that does massage and HJ for a reasonable price, works out of a house, not much to look at, but a good solid one hour rub down with a HJ for under one bill.

  12. #557

    Chinese Gal

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyDog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that report, she must have been busy otherwise I would have spent one hundred bones on blue balls, even though the other poster said he didn't know, well, now we know.

    Thanks again for the report and saving hundreds of men of hundreds of dollars.

    On a side note, I have a Chinese gal that does massage and HJ for a reasonable price, works out of a house, not much to look at, but a good solid one hour rub down with a HJ for under one bill.
    Hey man would you mind sharing her info? This sounds right up my alley. Feel free to pm me.

    I'd appreciate it.

  13. #556

    What part of town?

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyDog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that report, she must have been busy otherwise I would have spent one hundred bones on blue balls, even though the other poster said he didn't know, well, now we know.

    Thanks again for the report and saving hundreds of men of hundreds of dollars.

    On a side note, I have a Chinese gal that does massage and HJ for a reasonable price, works out of a house, not much to look at, but a good solid one hour rub down with a HJ for under one bill.
    This is exactly my jam, what part of town is she in?

  14. #555

    Sammy / Samiyah

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderAstro17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her? I've seen her post as a different name as well for a while but not too much info on her. Would appreciate any info. Thanks in advance!

    https://tryst.link/massage/samiyah
    I saw her about 6 months ago. Responded to her ad from privatedelights. Advertises 100 1/2 hour and 150 for an hour massage, but when I inquired she quoted me 100 including "desired effect. " No mutual touch and she stayed fully dressed. Nothing exciting. Works out of a gated condo by Russell and Mtn. Vista. She is definitely not the slim torso in the picture. Not fat. Just. Stocky. LOL. Massage table set up in dining room. Service was average and mechanical. For he, she hoped up and knelt between my legs facing me. Made it abundantly clear, touching her was a big no. Asked multiple times for me to review her on pd. One and done.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/LuvSammy

  15. #554

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CincMassage  [View Original Post]
    Tried today. Absolutely no extras, massage was just ok. Her family was home during the session. Its just massage.
    Thanks for that report, she must have been busy otherwise I would have spent one hundred bones on blue balls, even though the other poster said he didn't know, well, now we know.

    Thanks again for the report and saving hundreds of men of hundreds of dollars.

    On a side note, I have a Chinese gal that does massage and HJ for a reasonable price, works out of a house, not much to look at, but a good solid one hour rub down with a HJ for under one bill.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape