Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1363
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic2021  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Genevieve several times. She owns a nice, private house off 21X and Far Hills where she lives alone.

    She used to dance at Sapphire. She's 52 or so, looks good. Makes decent enough money in her vanilla career. Gives a legit massage and then, on the flip, leads you to a chair in the corner where she gets down on her knees and uses her mouth to completion. (I didn't ask for this, she just did it and it was included in the flat rate.) As you can see, she's pretty open about her menu on her website. She's a little scatterbrained sometimes, but then most of them are. But trustworthy, clean, and no visible drug problems.

  2. #597

    ATF / Go To

    Who are your guys reliable, go to providers? I've been seeing Miko semi-regularly and popped in to see Linda the other day. Miko is excellent and the previous reviews of her here check out, her hand skills are almost too good LOL. Linda was a little too rough for me but BBBJ is definitely skilled.

    Just looking for recommendations. Happy mongering!

  3. #596

    Genevieve

    Her website looks like it was designed for Netscape Navigator 1. 0. She looks mid 30's in pics posted so I'd bet over 50 now?

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic2021  [View Original Post]

  4. #595

  5. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    How did it go?
    Next weekend. Not much intel tho.

  6. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob9090  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in Massage Parlor Reports. But may this is a better spot.

    Lina CMT.

    I will be in Vegas during Labor Day weekend. I plan to see Lina.

    https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...es/4876735.htm

    There are few (positive) comments here and there in these threads, but not much.

    Does anyone have recent intel?

    Thanks and be safe.
    How did it go?

  7. #592

    Alexis

    Visited Alexis today. I know a few guys were curious if she's legit. Can confirm she's real and pics are of her.

    Her rates are 200 for massage + finish or 280 for the body glide massage + finish. She does half hour too for cheaper. I chose the body glide for the full hour.

    Incall is SW part of town near ikea. Same complex as a few other providers. Greeted me at the door and was wearing a tight fitting dress. After taking care of business she had me lay face down on massage table. She stripped down to topless and panties.

    Massage was decent. She didn't rush at all but it was very very light. If she did more pressure it'd actually be a good massage. There was no teasing while I was face down. Bummer. On the flip she mounts you in cowgirl position and does an okay body glide. The glide lasted about 10 minutes and there was a little bit of teasing with her ass and boobs, but she didn't touch JR with her hands until she started the HJ. Once she started the HJ she didn't stop until I released. The body glide was okay but the actual HJ was kinda mechanical in my opinion. No edging or anything like that.

    Overall it was an okay experience. Not bad or anything, she just could improve in some areas with being more flirty and sensual. She seemed like a nice girl. I'd recommend to try at least once and see for yourself. Maybe I'm just picky. I just think there's more girls out there that give a more sensual release such as Mia, Yasmin, Carmen, etc.

    I don't know if there's anything else she offers other than HJ, I didn't ask. But she didn't hint at anything else.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...y-rubs/3039305

  8. #591

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyDog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that report, she must have been busy otherwise I would have spent one hundred bones on blue balls, even though the other poster said he didn't know, well, now we know.

    Thanks again for the report and saving hundreds of men of hundreds of dollars.

    On a side note, I have a Chinese gal that does massage and HJ for a reasonable price, works out of a house, not much to look at, but a good solid one hour rub down with a HJ for under one bill.
    Will you PM me contact info for your Chinese girl?

    Thank you!

  9. #590
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHere29  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these ladies once. The 4-hand massage itself is on their bed and is more of a body rub and fairly lackluster IMO. The flip is different than any FBSM / HE I've had in this town. One of them will DATY on the other while the other jerks you off. After a few minutes, you can elect to let them finish you with their hands or with a double CBJ. Isla (the brunette) is much more into this part than Josee.

    The girl show is by far the highlight of the visit. I may visit them again because they hinted there may be more to the "show" part of the visit once you've seen them a few times.
    Think two shots is possible with them?

  10. #589
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  11. #588

    Lina CMT

    I posted this in Massage Parlor Reports. But may this is a better spot.

    Lina CMT.

    I will be in Vegas during Labor Day weekend. I plan to see Lina.

    https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...es/4876735.htm

    There are few (positive) comments here and there in these threads, but not much.

    Does anyone have recent intel?

    Thanks and be safe.

  12. #587

    Lara

    Just saw this lady yesterday, great massage and a HJ to finish. She had a lot of plastic surgery and she wears a wig so photos will be a little dated but it's her. She will give you a great 75 min massage by rainbow and smoke ranch rd. She did mention she will be moving to a brick and mortar instead of out of her home bc of HOA issues. Oh well, but she said it will be an easy place to park and enter right into her 'spa' facility. Either way it was great for only a. 6 price tag. She also does waxing if your into that. But it's worth it if you need to relax for a bit and empty the bag. The link below is a FB page but the old link she went by Lara. Either way have fun and hopefully this post will keep her in business for years to come.

    https://m.facebook.com/4teogngorl

  13. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of times at $160.

    Definitely not worth $200, and at the time I decided she wasn't worth more than $120. Not a bad looking girl but standoffish attitude, and stops stroking as soon as you shoot, ruining the orgasm. Did this both times. Came up in another discussion about her last year and apparently she does it to everyone.
    Yeah. Not worth it. Exactly what described. The picture is older. Not bad looking but service could have been better. Not worth it.

  14. #585

    Yuki and Linda

    Yuki and Linda might be sisters. Linda told me her sister worked in a massage parlor in town but she didn't do extras.

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyDog  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Yuki and Linda are friends, one time, when Linda ignored my calls, went to see Yuki, and when I walked into the lobby of Yuki's shop, there was Linda, talking with her. They also are friends with BBFS Judy, who was at last spotted at F&K.

    Yuki has fat rolls and is not very attractive after her clothes are off, its a disappointment, would not go again, been years for me.

    Also going back in years even further, Linda took over an apartment that Asian Stephanie (Hong Kong massage lady) used to work out of. Funny how they're all tied together somehow.

  15. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Aya used be my go to until she raised her rates. Used to be 160. She's HJ only. Absolutely no BJ or FS.

    She does look exact to that first full body picture although the pic is pretty old. She still looks good when I saw her pre Covid. During the summer she'd have some nice tan lines too.
    Saw her a couple of times at $160.

    Definitely not worth $200, and at the time I decided she wasn't worth more than $120. Not a bad looking girl but standoffish attitude, and stops stroking as soon as you shoot, ruining the orgasm. Did this both times. Came up in another discussion about her last year and apparently she does it to everyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape