Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 533 583 983 1483 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 30798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23568

    Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by JExplorer420  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eyes on this one for some time. Anyone have experience with her? Her videos gets me bricked every time I come across her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/148333232
    SBBW who aims to please. Super thorough BBBJ and the backshots are something else.

  2. #23567

    Re Apex MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Two weekends now I have seen zero ads. I'm growing a little worried she quit..
    Agreed. Been looking also.

  3. #23566
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/690519978237

    Easy appointment setup via text. Sent a text when I was OTW. It got a reply. Parked at a good hotel. Sent another message that I was there waited 10 minutes and text another message to not send me the room number and bye. I guess I'm spoiled by my regulars. If they are running behind, they text me before I head there way.

    She did finally send me a text. The explanation was. Tell me if you have heard this one before. I fell asleep.
    Junkie translation.

    "I got fucked up, but I'm sober now".

  4. #23565

    Ghosted

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/690519978237

    Easy appointment setup via text. Sent a text when I was OTW. It got a reply. Parked at a good hotel. Sent another message that I was there waited 10 minutes and text another message to not send me the room number and bye. I guess I'm spoiled by my regulars. If they are running behind, they text me before I head there way.

    She did finally send me a text. The explanation was. Tell me if you have heard this one before. I fell asleep.

  5. #23564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    JLo xJLo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't deal with hours between texts when trying to book. I guess that she didn't believe me. LOL.
    When I saw her last week, everything went amazingly smoothly. Quick responses, easy setup, great time. Now I'm getting the same thing you are. Responses hours apart. Cannot set anything up. Guess she's flush with cash and spending it all on smack. Oh well.

  6. #23563

    Apex MILF?

    Two weekends now I have seen zero ads. I'm growing a little worried she quit.

    JV.

  7. #23562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Kendra / Klassy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Last couple of times that I saw her she had gone downhill. She has a lot going on so that could be it. I've reviewed her well before so I have to be honest. She won't take her shirt off and doesn't make herself up. Last two times she literally looked like she just woke up. I expect better. I never haggle price and treat them all well regardless of the service. She started great but now no so much so. She texts me once or twice a week but until she gets her stuff together I'll pass. She's a great girl with a great personality but a lot going on.

    Be safe.

    Blk.
    That's a damn shame. I guess I did not make it clear. I saw her a few days ago. No issues at all. She got completely naked. She's got middle aged tits, so it doesn't matter much to me either way. Typical variance of mileage, I guess. Or maybe she's got her shit together, for now at least.

  8. #23561
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't deal with hours between texts when trying to book. I guess that she didn't believe me. LOL.
    "Hours"? It's prioritizing.

    They get their fix. They're happy. Then it's time to return your text.

  9. #23560
    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Amber Rae. I've seen regularly for a while and I've had no problems with her. I've never caught her in outright lies so I'd be inclined to believe her if she said she was having her monthly. Obviously YMMV. She's been robbed quite a few times lately, she's told me, so she may be very apprehensive about plays she's never seen before.
    I saw her a week ago and was fine. I did go in expecting BBFS as agreed upon and she gave some pushback. It wasn't a make of break deal for me so I just suited up and was fine but I think she's trying to not do that anymore. Could have caught her at a bad time idk.

  10. #23559
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnhRdu  [View Original Post]
    Most likely it is a scam. Pics are on multiple contradicting ads on different sites, and some of the pics come from an unrelated twitter page. As a general rule, I've gotten in the habit of doing a quick google image search before reaching out to see if it may be legit or not (most times it's not). And, at the end of the day, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

  11. #23558

    Re: Jamie Lynn

    I've looked at Jamie Lynn's profile 10 times wanting it to be real. If you do an image search the photos pop up all over and use "Emma" in the name also. Everyone else on the list is real. Mikaela Grace and Kelly Edwards are incredible.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGoodThings  [View Original Post]
    After experiences with BKS and a couple of traveling providers, I'm looking for a regular thing now. Who do you recommend that is white, under 40, punctual, and based in Raleigh or is in Raleigh very often? I was thinking of.

    Jessica (of the Summer and Jessica conversations).

    Kayleigh Ryder.

    Mikaela Grace.

    Kelly Edwards.

    Jenna Sunshine.

    Jamie https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn.

  12. #23557

    Jlo. Forget about it

    Yeah, I don't deal with hours between texts when trying to book. I guess that she didn't believe me. LOL.

  13. #23556

    Not anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/432698274280

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/152301664

    She introduced herself as Kendra a while back. But I see ads these days as Klassy. Whatever. I saw her a few times several months ago. Then she disappeared. Now she's back. Middle aged petite MILF. Some baby damage, but still slim. Great BBBJTCIM. Open to BBFS and CIP. I think she asks for 90 qv, but I typically counter 80 and she is good with it. Nice girl, easy to talk to, usually good communication skills. Doesn't do CG, but what else is new. Very flexible in mish with her ankles by her ears. I always like it when a girl plays with her clit and pretends to cum while I'm pounding her.
    Last couple of times that I saw her she had gone downhill. She has a lot going on so that could be it. I've reviewed her well before so I have to be honest. She won't take her shirt off and doesn't make herself up. Last two times she literally looked like she just woke up. I expect better. I never haggle price and treat them all well regardless of the service. She started great but now no so much so. She texts me once or twice a week but until she gets her stuff together I'll pass. She's a great girl with a great personality but a lot going on.

    Be safe.

    Blk.

  14. #23555

    Sexy MILF

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/152344897

    Any info on her? Much appreciated.

  15. #23554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Kendra or Klassy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/432698274280

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/152301664

    She introduced herself as Kendra a while back. But I see ads these days as Klassy. Whatever. I saw her a few times several months ago. Then she disappeared. Now she's back. Middle aged petite MILF. Some baby damage, but still slim. Great BBBJTCIM. Open to BBFS and CIP. I think she asks for 90 qv, but I typically counter 80 and she is good with it. Nice girl, easy to talk to, usually good communication skills. Doesn't do CG, but what else is new. Very flexible in mish with her ankles by her ears. I always like it when a girl plays with her clit and pretends to cum while I'm pounding her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kendra1.jpg‎   Kendra2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape