Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 7052
-
09-09-23 21:44 #5567Regular Member

Posts: 15Sounds fun. I would only consider COF with a provider who seems completely comfortable and welcoming about it. Sounds like Kula is in that rare category.
Originally Posted by Labb99
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 01:05 #5566Regular Member

Posts: 20Kula at Pink Angel. Great
Kula is new there. She's very slim and as advertised very accommodating. In excellent shape and very sexy body IMO.
In particular her rimjob was excellent very aggressive, thorough, and playful. While I was still on my hands and knees she found her way up to my balls and eventually was on her back below my sucking my cock and encouraging me to face fuck her. FF is not completely my thing but when I switched positions (now on my back), I did enjoy her constant continued rimming, BLS, cock licking and sucking until I came in her mouth, she sucked until I was completely finished coming. Simple and very fun session. I would recommend and repeat.
-
09-08-23 18:16 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 74Laura. Fantasies NYC88
Saw Laura today for 60 minutes. Looks wise she's attractive, slutty young Latina type from Colombia. Big tits and ass. Blonde highlights. Like I said young slutty Latina prototype. Gave me a super good time. 2 pops and between pops there was no more than 10 minutes of rest between them. She gave me a super good BBJ and took me to the shower to continue this and Dfk in between. She can almost fully deepT me and tried plenty with gagging and spit until I put pop 1 in her mouth. Pop 2 was after a few minutes of her rubbing her big tits all over my cock and got me hard to start fucking her tits and deep in her throat again. Daty and dato as I rub her clit for her. Her kitty was super wet. Started with mish and was deep enough for my balls to slap her ass. Sideways, dog and blew in k9. K9 is really good with her. She cleaned up and took a few minutes of back rub and Dfk and left satisfied. Would recommend. 320
-
09-08-23 14:24 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 54Emily at Austin Beauty Spa
Tried Austin Beauty Spa for the 1st time and had a great time would repeat. Emily is skinny and hot, looks like her pic.
I chose the 50 minutes, Table shoer plus 1 pop option which frankly is an incredible value in my option.
Table shower was slow and sensual, including rimming. In room DFK excellent, BBBJ on point, very deep throat capable.
Very good care for the balls. Covered up for an energetic finale.
Two thumbs up.
-
09-08-23 00:38 #5563Senior Member

Posts: 45Lalynn at Pink Angel
Lalynn hasn't been reviewed recently this forum, although if I understand correctly she was away for a good bit of time and recently returned.
In any case, what I would say about Lalynn is that she is hands down the more petite and most GFE THAI (provider I have been able to connect with in the hobby. I don't often connect with Thai providers in NY. Maybe I need to find a chance to finally to to Bangkok.
In the meantime, Lalynn did the trick. Petite spinner body, very cute face, great service including BBBJ, some gentle but sincere kissing, a bit of time for a shower, came back to fuck like we were in a relationship. I ended up asking her to finish me off on top which I really never do but she had this way of doing it that I loved and it was so easy. Great time.
They have a new twitter, it's at PinkAngelsNY.
-
09-07-23 23:20 #5562Regular Member

Posts: 15I haven't given or received, but I would guess it's to find someone who will give it than receive it. Has that been your experience? Asking out of curiosity as I like to learn new things.
Originally Posted by CarmineFecal
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 10:40 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 89Link?
Do you have their link of contact? Thanks in advance
.
Originally Posted by AndyRic
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 01:51 #5560Regular Member

Posts: 12Kula at Pink Angel (Facial-Friendly Service Queen)
This was a few days ago when I was feeling a certain kinda way just looking for something intense and dirty and unique. I asked a friend for advice and he suggested Kula who he knew from a different place in the past. He told me she was an all out freaky service queen with a wide menu.
I wasn't loaded with cash that day either, so I left some of the menu items unchecked this time but overall had an intense time because of how good she is with Facial. Paid 240 for the half hour and enjoyed the the DFK start and the preview BBBJ, the shower (standing shower), the BBBJ again, a bit of fucking (she was very passionate and grabbed my ass to push me deeper into her when we were in standing mish), and then I took the cover off to come on her face. Unlike some gals she didn't try to dodge my cum-splash or make sure it landed "easy", she just leaned in with a happy face and tongue out, daring me to come anywhere, I really liked that style because to enjoy COF I need to have the feeling the my partner is game for the experience, not just tolerating it. I came in a big streak across both her cheeks, lips and tongue. She smiled and sucked me a bit to get anything remaining she could out. Good time. She didn't expect extra tip but I tipped extra 30 because she deserved it.
-
09-04-23 00:17 #5559Regular Member

Posts: 15Thanks!
Thanks for the recommendation, sounds intriguing!
Originally Posted by WoodieDudie
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 12:25 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 75Fang Fang. Sexy Dolls
Saw some excellent reviews about this spot and fang fang. Reviews were definitely on point about her. Overall the place is solid, from location, to mms, to the girls I saw there.
Friendly mms let's me in and let's me up to Fang's room. Oof big natural succulent tits. Cute in the face, and built thick. Made for a good pounding and not the typical thin Asian type. She's like 5 ft really nice.
Undresses me and starts sucking me off on her knees. Super good BBJ. Tells me let's shower. She comes out of her black dress and gosh those tits are beautiful I got hard AF immediately. We played with each other for a while in there making out and I get to sucking her nice pussy right in the shower then she gets in her knees and does magic with her mouth until I busted right in there. She keeps going until I fully unloaded then she jumps out the shower rinsed with listerine and gives me a green shot and we go to her room. Dry off and gives me a body rub with her tits. This things are definitely real. Eventually starts kissing and licking my back and I couldn't stay face down with my boner. Turned over and she starts DT me and rimming me then I asked her to get on her back and sucked and tongued her clit then she pulls me to her for DFK then gets on her knees and BBJ some more and applies the cover and goes on her back opening wide. We start in mish and I was grabbing and squeezing and sucking her tits going full depth in fang fang's pussy and was making out and kissing all over her tits, the had her stand up and put my face deep in her ass from behind for a few then had her put a towel on the floor and went in her doggie so deep and hard until I finished. She's a treat and a lot of fun. Damage was 260.
-
09-03-23 02:39 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 71Sophia at GeishaGarden
Mid morning, electrical walk-through cancelled, two hours just opens up, auto pilot to the nearest flushing spot. Sophia handler texted first and I was up in minutes.
Good looking MILF, we get right on with it. Shower is good, we stood up 3,2,1 and done she weighed my balls and shook her head, she'll get used to it soon.
In the room just like on the dentist's chair, open wide and don't gag too much, incredible Blow Job time. Thin up in a bun, I grabbed it anyway and do an older guy version of face fucking her, I never liked that term but don't know what else to say, really. It was that raw and good like the old days with Bush. Not the president!!
She gets it on all 4 staring in the mirror wishing this old white guy would stop fucking me so hard but goes along with it so well, I didn't even think about it while it was happening.
We definitely matched energy in our style and rhythm, it worked just right and yes of course I fishing CIM, that new thing I like!! Not like the old days!!
Damage $280.
-
09-03-23 02:35 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 71BunnyGirls I just got back from Bunny girls I had Kiki, gorgeous Chinese and Ella, an even more gorgeous white girl.
Originally Posted by CrispR
[View Original Post]
Check that out https://twitter.com/bunnygirlspa?s=2...tHj6PzgirebrDA.
-
09-02-23 00:55 #5555Senior Member

Posts: 33Can't comment on teams per-se but I would agree that Pink Angel is a good place to score a great double. Sometimes they offer a special rate on doubles too which makes it a little more accessable.
Originally Posted by CrispR
[View Original Post]
The last double I did try there was GuoGuo+Fiona and that was great. Fiona seems to be off currently but GuoGuo still there.
-
09-01-23 00:11 #5554Regular Member

Posts: 15Best spots / teams for a double in Flushing
A couple years ago I had an insanely good doubles session at Pink Angel (it was Zoey + Japanese Hiromi). Haven't partaken that much in the area recently. Has anyone had an amazing experience at a particular place or with a particular pair? Thanks in advance.
-
08-31-23 11:49 #5553Regular Member

Posts: 1W Spa Flushing. Lisa
This spot advertises on backpage and other similar websites and can be found with a search of the number 917-xxxx787. Pictures are not real but I was looking for a spot that was open past ten and this spot was in a more quite area of Flushing (I've been trying to avoid 40th rd and Roosey). Spot is near the closed down Western Beef on College Point Blvd. There is a buzzer outside but I call a head before I arrive so that I do not wait outside. I was buzzed in and walked down a flight of stairs to the spa. I'm greeted by a nice looking girl with long loose hair and in a nice short sequenced dress. She said her name was Lisa. I'd say she was early 40 ish, not young but still pleasant to look at with smooth skin, about a nice B cup and a small but still nice ass that you can grab.
I was offered a message but I wasn't in the mood so I just put 120 on the table Lisa just got undressed and told me to get undressed and lay on the table. My Hands were roaming and I was grabbing a hand full of her while she searched for a condom and placed it on. Short BJ for about 3-5 minutes before I asked to do missionary, good reactions from Lisa but I finish in the bag pretty quickly. Since we were only 15 minutes in she offered me the message and I took it. Message was relaxing but wasn't very long or strong. After the message I was offered a bottle of water, got dressed and left. Probably spent about 25 - 30 min from store.
Stepping in to leaving.
Place is nice and clean with spacious private rooms that do not go all the way to the ceiling. I will be back to see who else is providing. HM.









Reply With Quote





