Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 7052
-
08-30-23 10:20 #5552Asswipe

Posts: 379Thanks-That was my guess too but I had never heard of Sweet Girl Spa.
Originally Posted by XStrudel
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 00:51 #5551Senior Member

Posts: 217Based on context and knowledge of the area, I think he is referring Sweet Girl Spa and saying that he found it on Rubmaps.
Originally Posted by CosmoBlue
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 19:52 #5550Senior Member

Posts: 32Massage
Can anyone recommend a location or girl that does prostate massages, I'm interested in trying something new.
-
08-28-23 18:36 #5549Asswipe

Posts: 379I'd say literally 90% of AMP girls will do them.
Originally Posted by CarmineFecal
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 13:18 #5548Senior Member

Posts: 89Lactating tites
Anyone have or know any grls who is lactating and into adult breastfeeding? I am looking for a long time. If anyone has any lead please let me know. Thanks.
-
08-28-23 00:50 #5547Senior Member

Posts: 78Apple at Geisha
Apple is becoming my ATF when in flushing.
5'1, such a cutie, her pics are real so no need to describe her again but what you can't see in her pics is actually more amazing. Very tight body, a small bubble ass, shaved and very perky B cups.
She always starts me up with room temp water and says that cold water isn't good for me, such a cutie!! She never tries till pull another girl in or waste time, today I saw her and we actually stayed for about 1. 5 hours cause it wasn't too busy. I always give her 300 and today a little more.
After the water we go hand in hand to the shower and do our thing, mostly wash each other and sometimes bbj but I much rather do that in the room.
Once back in the room she dries me up makes sure Jr. Is good and starts a bbj with eye contact. She knows what I like and she give it to me. Slow up and down the shaft, finger play and lots of tea bagging.
I pick her up and place her in her back, next kisses, ear licks and lfk. I eat her out for about 5-10 minutes and she is left shaking and wet.
I use my own rubbers, mish, doggy and my fave with her a very strong CG holding hands.
She's so much more than a GFE to me. She's got everything any one could want. Her fucking skills are great but her personality and softness set her apart from the Hurd and make her even more special.
-
08-28-23 00:07 #5546Senior Member

Posts: 46Thai Girl at BGS
Sorry for the late post swamped with distractions lately.
Saw Thai Tiffany the new-ish at bunnygirls in flushing. We clicked right away and had a good time. She's nuts and I enjoyed her style.
She walked to the room charged up and ready to ruin me. $280 up front, Some teasing / dancing for me rubbing up and down between my legs, she opened my pants and pulled it out for bbj, I guess the session started!
I ask about a shower and she reluctantly stops and we go over for a quick wash and a crazy good bbj, first cup donated in no time after a golden shower, for me and her, It was unexpected and refreshing since I didn't do that in about a year or two.
Bavk in the room I'm spent and wouldn't mind a massage she's obliged and it wasn't bad. Not a real Thai massage but strong and deep for sure. She escalated pretty quickly and I'm flipped with a hard on again, 3/4 way in her mouth gagging like I'm 8 inch.
She got on the bed and did 69, definitely a Thai pussy, a little dark and curtains if that's your thing. I don't care for that particularly but it's not a deal breaker. She was more aggressive in the room and rather loud. Cover on me we almost do anal by accident but she was saved last minute. LOL.
She rode me hard, liked her nipples pulled hard / twisted. Not a squirting queen but some leaked out when she was grinding in me in cg. Very good looking ass in K9 so I took it to the end, filling the bag. Hot towel clean up, I was done before the hour and had to leave.
Body 8/10.
Face 7/10.
Sexual energy 9/10.
Bbj 9/10.
Could really be Thai but I didn't have my Thai detector on me.
30 something MILF.
Would I see her again? Yes. After I sample the crew.
-
08-27-23 11:23 #5545Regular Member

Posts: 8G-shower in TS?
Has anyone had a g*n shower in a TS (given or received) in an AMP? Please give details. Asking for a friend haha.
-
08-27-23 10:23 #5544Regular Member

Posts: 8Golden table shower?
Has anyone ever had a golem shower at an AMP? If so can you share the deets please?
-
08-26-23 18:27 #5543Asswipe

Posts: 379RM Sweet Girl?
Originally Posted by ZackLawrence
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 23:55 #5542Senior Member

Posts: 217GuoGuo
After all this time GuoGuo is still the smallest girl I saw and has the nicest butt of those tiny girls. I think the genetic gift she has is that her waist is just so narrow. With that narrow waist, even her waist (28 inches? 30? Just guessing). Seems like a wide waist. It's the contrast.
Originally Posted by TTBigo
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 22:15 #5541Regular Member

Posts: 22GuoGuo at Pink Angel
First time trying out GuoGuo and definitely won't be my last. Instant new favorite. The smallest and most petite spinner I found in the hobby. And young and pretty. Definitely a keeper.
She was very friendly from the moment we met. She gave me great head patiently until I came in her mouth pulsing and twitching even a little bit. She licked me slow at first and covered all the bases, ball licking ball sucking, a bit of rimming and more ball attention, cock licking and sucking, back to the balls again, basically she was taking over the real-estate between my butt, balls, and cock.
Although she stared slow and sensual and kept looking at me with her friendly eyes, she gradually picked up and pace and worshipped my cock with increasing intensity. After about 20 minutes of this incredible service, I lost it and unleashed inside her mouth. She took every last drop and then said thank you. I tipped extra, said thank you I'm the lucky one. Holy cow, what an amazingly tiny sexy girl. A definite repeat destination and new favorite spinner.
-
08-24-23 19:59 #5540Senior Member

Posts: 533Maggie's Zen Garden again
I hit Maggie's Zen Garden again this week since I enjoyed it the last time. I saw Li Li who is slender and about 5'8". Pretty girl and great massage. On the flip nice teasing and covered play. I'll go again when I am in town.
-
08-24-23 08:28 #5539Senior Member

Posts: 34NYC Visit
Zack,
Originally Posted by ZackLawrence
[View Original Post]
Check out AMP reviews dot net (all one word).
You won't be disappointed. Hope it's not too late for your visit.
-
08-24-23 00:48 #5538Senior Member

Posts: 217I hear you there. Sometimes I think I'm going to come within minutes and then I get in there and realize that I'm not relaxed or something and it isn't easy. That said, Kudos to Yoyo apparently for coming through in the clutch.
Originally Posted by ScamperDelgato
[View Original Post]
BTW I'm not sure whether Lucy works there anymore. She was consistently great but the last few times I tried to make an appointment she wasn't available.
How petite is Yoyo?










Reply With Quote






