Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38696

    Agree + sunny in Brighton review

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmm33  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree, and one provider I had this week explained being ripped off 4 times in a 2 week span. Two guys dressed and ran when she went to grab towels to clean up, one guy simply refused to pay the tip he agreed to, and another guy grabbed a $100 out of his tip as she was changing the sheets, hugged her, and sped out. Effing sad. Z.
    Yes, they deal with some shit. That's why I never understand when a monger complains about the girl negotiating and wanting the tip up front. You're operating on the fringe of society, illegal activity, and they get ripped off sometimes, so yeah, if they don't know you they might want the tip up front. "oh but it ruins the mood", what mood? You're buying sex in an illicit massage parlor, what special mood could you possibly be in? It's not that hard, you make a little joke "you don't trust me? Pay, and move the fuck on.

    Anyway, if money is tight, $40 HJs with OTC ass are still readily available, Sunny in Brighton is one of many such places that offer this, Sophie and Mandy, both attractive, Sophie is the older one with a bit of a cougar vibe, Mandy is probably about 30, both give high quality massages with back walking available, I hit it up from time to time always wondering if I can get more but it seems this place is strictly HJ.

  2. #38695

    Totally agree

    Totally agree, and one provider I had this week explained being ripped off 4 times in a 2 week span. Two guys dressed and ran when she went to grab towels to clean up, one guy simply refused to pay the tip he agreed to, and another guy grabbed a $100 out of his tip as she was changing the sheets, hugged her, and sped out. Effing sad. Z.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    I make almost double what I did 25 years ago. I'm still paying $60 for massage (the same as I did 25 years ago) I tip heavy. $60 or more for handjob. These girls have to live too.

  3. #38694
    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    I am always amazed at how so many mongers on here think this hobby's prices should never go up.

    I'm paying about 2 x for everything compared to 20 years ago.

    I don't have exact recall as to how long ago massages were $40/ hh and $60/ hr (which they still are today at many places) but I guarantee you it was never $20/$30 in my lifetime and definitely not in the past 20 years.

    If you want services from a human being, that human being needs to eat and live someplace. It's not rocket science.
    My first massage was in 1987. It was in NYC, Madison and 23rd st. Went ups stairs and paid $35 to the house for the hour. Mama brought out a line up of about ten hot Asian smoke shows for me to choose from. Chose my girl, she escorted me to a locker, helped me undress and I put my valuables in a waterproof pouch I kept with me. Went to the steam room, afterwards She gave me a sensual table shower, and then back to the room where she gave me a nice medium soft tease massage. Asked what I want, I said everything. She quoted me $100. So all in, I paid $135, when factored for inflation in today's money that's $363. I don't pay anywhere near that even in Providence where they still have an occasional line up and table shower. All in is about $240. Of course the girls aren't as young and not as they used to be in Providence.

  4. #38693

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    I am always amazed at how so many mongers on here think this hobby's prices should never go up.

    I'm paying about 2 x for everything compared to 20 years ago.

    I don't have exact recall as to how long ago massages were $40/ hh and $60/ hr (which they still are today at many places) but I guarantee you it was never $20/$30 in my lifetime and definitely not in the past 20 years.

    If you want services from a human being, that human being needs to eat and live someplace. It's not rocket science.
    I remember my first massage place, Ultimate Health Club in Cambridge, 25 for half hour, 35 for hour, 10 bucks for HJ, 20 for topless HJ.

    Circa 1980.

  5. #38692
    I make almost double what I did 25 years ago. I'm still paying $60 for massage (the same as I did 25 years ago) I tip heavy. $60 or more for handjob. These girls have to live too.

  6. #38691
    I am always amazed at how so many mongers on here think this hobby's prices should never go up.

    I'm paying about 2 x for everything compared to 20 years ago.

    I don't have exact recall as to how long ago massages were $40/ hh and $60/ hr (which they still are today at many places) but I guarantee you it was never $20/$30 in my lifetime and definitely not in the past 20 years.

    If you want services from a human being, that human being needs to eat and live someplace. It's not rocket science.

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    So $145 for a half ass massage and a hand job?

    LOL. Fuck thst noise. The AMP scene is starting to really get out of control. For $150 there are decent stg girls you can get a hhr FS. Just have to do a little keg work to find a decent girl. But I'd take a flyer on an stg girl for 150 rather than a fat Asian granny with a hand job you can do on your own for free.

  7. #38690

    Something doesn't compute

    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenWunn  [View Original Post]
    LOL I have taken a year away and came back to the site for some reason. There is actually no need for these women they are useless tbh and have the nerve to be upset when you don't give them enough of a tip for their low par services and then there are desperate guys willing to pay them 150 $ to touch their wee wee and nothing more.
    "I couldn't stay away from these useless women for whom there is no need."

  8. #38689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    I think that I had her for my last visit there and it just wasn't any good. I doubt that I'll return which is kind of sad because I like their location. It used to be a comic shop that I would go to.
    Coco is great for a titty fuck if that is your thing.

    If you want a good massage see the other woman Wendy. She is much better.

    Once saw a different woman there when I was leaving. Seemed younger and was real attractive.

    Only saw her that one time.

    Anyone have a session with her?

  9. #38688

    Great post

    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenWunn  [View Original Post]
    LOL I have taken a year away and came back to the site for some reason. There is actually no need for these women they are useless tbh and have the nerve to be upset when you don't give them enough of a tip for their low par services and then there are desperate guys willing to pay them 150 $ to touch their wee wee and nothing more.
    Why don't you take another year off.

  10. #38687

    Tranquility Weymouth

    Visited Tranquility recently, drew Angela, did the half for 4 t as it was late and she waited for me. I have fun with Angela, soft massage, lots of mutual, she'll gets in her bday suit no problem, Russian finish. Never a bad time at Tranquility, she has another girl there with a good size pair, cute also.

  11. #38686

    JoJo coco

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyT017  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much my experience with Coco over the weekend except when I handed her 60 she didn't seem too happy so upped it to 80 out of the goodness of my heart. My guesstimate she is in her 40's, but definitely a few too many pounds.
    I think that I had her for my last visit there and it just wasn't any good. I doubt that I'll return which is kind of sad because I like their location. It used to be a comic shop that I would go to.

  12. #38685

    False

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for sounding like a broken record, I've said it many times.

    That young man has to be explained society can't function without massage places.
    LOL I have taken a year away and came back to the site for some reason. There is actually no need for these women they are useless tbh and have the nerve to be upset when you don't give them enough of a tip for their low par services and then there are desperate guys willing to pay them 150 $ to touch their wee wee and nothing more.

  13. #38684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Will partake the adventure at Fang's and see what's cooking.

    Will need guidance of where the new spots are as I have been MIA for a few years or less, forgot, and need to trial and error again.

    Please and thank you, DMs for the new spots or areas you have great time at and please, any gals below the age of 50's, thank you.
    If money is not an issue, I would recommend 32 Mt Auburn — it's a new Waverley on steroids.

  14. #38683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyT017  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much my experience with Coco over the weekend except when I handed her 60 she didn't seem too happy so upped it to 80 out of the goodness of my heart. My guesstimate she is in her 40's, but definitely a few too many pounds.
    So $145 for a half ass massage and a hand job?

    LOL. Fuck thst noise. The AMP scene is starting to really get out of control. For $150 there are decent stg girls you can get a hhr FS. Just have to do a little keg work to find a decent girl. But I'd take a flyer on an stg girl for 150 rather than a fat Asian granny with a hand job you can do on your own for free.

  15. #38682
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesBikes  [View Original Post]
    I finally got a chance to visit JoJo Bodywork in Southborough. Called for an appointment and had to wait a few minutes in the room until Coco came in and collected the house fee of $65. Coco was a mature 50+ Asian. Not really my type. She had a big belly to go with her big tits. But I was there and needed a good massage. The place was busy and they had to ask someone to come back in a half hour.

    Massage was decent, but nothing special. It lacked focus and the "search and destroy" strategy of the best provider. Pre-flip tease was decent. After the flip she did a good job of entertaining Willy while the girls came out to play. Afterwards I got a really good foot massage, then a face massage. After 45 minutes got the "all done" signal. Tipped 60 and she seemed happy. I left happy but don't think I'll return unless a more compelling provider joins.
    Pretty much my experience with Coco over the weekend except when I handed her 60 she didn't seem too happy so upped it to 80 out of the goodness of my heart. My guesstimate she is in her 40's, but definitely a few too many pounds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape