Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 43526
-
09-01-23 12:41 #38696Senior Member

Posts: 172Agree + sunny in Brighton review
Yes, they deal with some shit. That's why I never understand when a monger complains about the girl negotiating and wanting the tip up front. You're operating on the fringe of society, illegal activity, and they get ripped off sometimes, so yeah, if they don't know you they might want the tip up front. "oh but it ruins the mood", what mood? You're buying sex in an illicit massage parlor, what special mood could you possibly be in? It's not that hard, you make a little joke "you don't trust me? Pay, and move the fuck on.
Originally Posted by Zimmm33
[View Original Post]
Anyway, if money is tight, $40 HJs with OTC ass are still readily available, Sunny in Brighton is one of many such places that offer this, Sophie and Mandy, both attractive, Sophie is the older one with a bit of a cougar vibe, Mandy is probably about 30, both give high quality massages with back walking available, I hit it up from time to time always wondering if I can get more but it seems this place is strictly HJ.
-
09-01-23 07:25 #38695Senior Member

Posts: 293Totally agree
Totally agree, and one provider I had this week explained being ripped off 4 times in a 2 week span. Two guys dressed and ran when she went to grab towels to clean up, one guy simply refused to pay the tip he agreed to, and another guy grabbed a $100 out of his tip as she was changing the sheets, hugged her, and sped out. Effing sad. Z.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 23:01 #38694Senior Member

Posts: 225My first massage was in 1987. It was in NYC, Madison and 23rd st. Went ups stairs and paid $35 to the house for the hour. Mama brought out a line up of about ten hot Asian smoke shows for me to choose from. Chose my girl, she escorted me to a locker, helped me undress and I put my valuables in a waterproof pouch I kept with me. Went to the steam room, afterwards She gave me a sensual table shower, and then back to the room where she gave me a nice medium soft tease massage. Asked what I want, I said everything. She quoted me $100. So all in, I paid $135, when factored for inflation in today's money that's $363. I don't pay anywhere near that even in Providence where they still have an occasional line up and table shower. All in is about $240. Of course the girls aren't as young and not as they used to be in Providence.
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 19:20 #38693Senior Member

Posts: 124Prices
I remember my first massage place, Ultimate Health Club in Cambridge, 25 for half hour, 35 for hour, 10 bucks for HJ, 20 for topless HJ.
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
Circa 1980.
-
08-31-23 18:54 #38692Senior Member

Posts: 385I make almost double what I did 25 years ago. I'm still paying $60 for massage (the same as I did 25 years ago) I tip heavy. $60 or more for handjob. These girls have to live too.
-
08-31-23 16:07 #38691Banned Member

Posts: 311I am always amazed at how so many mongers on here think this hobby's prices should never go up.
I'm paying about 2 x for everything compared to 20 years ago.
I don't have exact recall as to how long ago massages were $40/ hh and $60/ hr (which they still are today at many places) but I guarantee you it was never $20/$30 in my lifetime and definitely not in the past 20 years.
If you want services from a human being, that human being needs to eat and live someplace. It's not rocket science.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 15:59 #38690Banned Member

Posts: 311Something doesn't compute
"I couldn't stay away from these useless women for whom there is no need."
Originally Posted by ChosenWunn
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 09:57 #38689Senior Member

Posts: 2189Jojo
Coco is great for a titty fuck if that is your thing.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
If you want a good massage see the other woman Wendy. She is much better.
Once saw a different woman there when I was leaving. Seemed younger and was real attractive.
Only saw her that one time.
Anyone have a session with her?
-
08-31-23 09:01 #38688Senior Member

Posts: 261Great post
Why don't you take another year off.
Originally Posted by ChosenWunn
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 08:32 #38687Regular Member

Posts: 13Tranquility Weymouth
Visited Tranquility recently, drew Angela, did the half for 4 t as it was late and she waited for me. I have fun with Angela, soft massage, lots of mutual, she'll gets in her bday suit no problem, Russian finish. Never a bad time at Tranquility, she has another girl there with a good size pair, cute also.
-
08-31-23 07:42 #38686Senior Member

Posts: 188JoJo coco
I think that I had her for my last visit there and it just wasn't any good. I doubt that I'll return which is kind of sad because I like their location. It used to be a comic shop that I would go to.
Originally Posted by JonnyT017
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 02:12 #38685Senior Member

Posts: 26False
LOL I have taken a year away and came back to the site for some reason. There is actually no need for these women they are useless tbh and have the nerve to be upset when you don't give them enough of a tip for their low par services and then there are desperate guys willing to pay them 150 $ to touch their wee wee and nothing more.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 17:03 #38684Senior Member

Posts: 1247If money is not an issue, I would recommend 32 Mt Auburn — it's a new Waverley on steroids.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 09:44 #38683Senior Member

Posts: 1734So $145 for a half ass massage and a hand job?
Originally Posted by JonnyT017
[View Original Post]
LOL. Fuck thst noise. The AMP scene is starting to really get out of control. For $150 there are decent stg girls you can get a hhr FS. Just have to do a little keg work to find a decent girl. But I'd take a flyer on an stg girl for 150 rather than a fat Asian granny with a hand job you can do on your own for free.
-
08-30-23 09:38 #38682Senior Member

Posts: 63Pretty much my experience with Coco over the weekend except when I handed her 60 she didn't seem too happy so upped it to 80 out of the goodness of my heart. My guesstimate she is in her 40's, but definitely a few too many pounds.
Originally Posted by LikesBikes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





