Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 26366
-
08-31-23 09:34 #21176Senior Member

Posts: 237No thanks
Same here. Pass.
Originally Posted by StoneRain
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 06:10 #21175Senior Member

Posts: 354Iota Ripoff Anyone Else?
Anyone else get ripped off by Iota? Wondering if there is a pattern here.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 00:58 #21174Senior Member

Posts: 44A few months ago She told me 600 for the hour. It was a hard pass.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 23:29 #21173Senior Member

Posts: 106Thanks for the advise, Jc. I'll keep looking.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 20:44 #21172Senior Member

Posts: 1476Give you credit
You and other guys must have money to burn because I wouldn't be interested in her if she was offering a 60 special. No good reviews and she's still asking 300? All these new providers on STG asking for 250-300 a visit and there's no reviews anywhere on them AND still guys have no problem handing over the money. Am I surprised that you didn't get what you expected for that kind of money? Nope! Maybe I'm just an old fart that's been in this "hobby" for too long.
Originally Posted by HappyOne6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 16:06 #21171Senior Member

Posts: 117Pics are accurate. For 44 she looks great.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 12:29 #21170Banned Member

Posts: 505The rest
How's the rest of her look? She sent me the same topless verification picture, then ghosted, does she have a huge ass? She's hiding something in those pictures, the return for no change is incredible. Are these old pictures?
Originally Posted by OildaleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 11:51 #21169Senior Member

Posts: 819Paige
The best info about Paige is in your name. Runaway. Stay away from her or you will be either posting a bad report or ripoff report. Save your money.
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 10:10 #21168Senior Member

Posts: 354Getting More Creative
Last time I contacted her it was 400 for an hour. No hh or qv. Sounds like she's learning more tricks to pull. I think some of these girls enjoy shaking people down.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
I did not see her because 400 was too much.
-
08-30-23 09:48 #21167Senior Member

Posts: 126She's a scammer. Quoted me $$. 5 for a qv. I go over to her place and we start chatting for a few minutes. Then her timer goes off and she says she's done. Claims that qv doesn't include any sexual activities and it's just for hanging out HA. Said she needs at least $500 to consider having sex. Stay away from this dumb *****.
Originally Posted by Mahoney87
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 23:14 #21166Senior Member

Posts: 106Paige
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...e/099579640511
Thinking about hooking up with Paige this weekend. I will report back, unless anyone has a unfavorable report on her.
Thanks in advance!
-
08-29-23 20:48 #21165Senior Member

Posts: 117If you like DATY she's definitely a good choice. She will let you stay down there as long as you want. As far as the chemistry part goes she definitely means it. I've never spent less than 2 hours with her and MSOG every time. The other thing that she's done before (for me and others, especially if she likes you) is that you can see her on a Sunday for instance and then can see her again during the week for no charge. I'm sure YMMV, but if you take care of her needs she will take care of yours for sure. She can only host when she gets a room somewhere which she does infrequently, but every so often I'll get a text saying that she has one for like a random Tuesday night.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 17:47 #21164Senior Member

Posts: 238Seen her at OTB 6+ months ago. She's cute, a spinner with a great ass. She likes getting spanked, hard. I passed too when she quoted $400/ hhr.
Originally Posted by Mahoney87
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 16:52 #21163Senior Member

Posts: 33Iota
Any one seen this girl? She quoted me 400 dollars for HH. Yes HH.
-
08-29-23 15:50 #21162Senior Member

Posts: 380Great 1st post
So did she squit for you? MSOG?
Originally Posted by HappyOne6969
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




