Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 848 1348 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 26364
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21159

    Just move on

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/677900618475

    I remember a good review of this one about 6+ months ago so I reached out to her back then. She wanted way too much for my liking so I never saw her. I saw she posted again last Sunday so I decided to reach out to her with some long text going back and forth between us. I could tell she was a little off with her responses. She told me 200 for GFE. I asked if this was for a QV or hhr? She tells me it depends on if we have chemistry when we meet. Of course I passed.

    My question is, has anyone been told the time depends on the chemistry you have with the lady? Example. No chemistry means 15 min and a connection means a half hour? She also wants a good face pic of you before she "considers" meeting you.
    You're thinking with the wrong head. Just move on.

    L.

  2. #21158

    Back again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeper79  [View Original Post]
    I see her in Illinois all the time. She will be in mke tomorrow. If anyone is interested I can forward her new email.
    Seems like a lot of people reached out. So she wanted me to spread the word Again. She will be in the area again between Sept 18-20 with her friend doing duos. I can attest that the two of them together is and intense adventure. Let me know if you want additional information.

  3. #21157

    Chemistry

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/677900618475

    I remember a good review of this one about 6+ months ago so I reached out to her back then. She wanted way too much for my liking so I never saw her. I saw she posted again last Sunday so I decided to reach out to her with some long text going back and forth between us. I could tell she was a little off with her responses. She told me 200 for GFE. I asked if this was for a QV or hhr? She tells me it depends on if we have chemistry when we meet. Of course I passed.

    My question is, has anyone been told the time depends on the chemistry you have with the lady? Example. No chemistry means 15 min and a connection means a half hour? She also wants a good face pic of you before she "considers" meeting you.
    I thought that was what the money bought.

  4. #21156
    I recommend the play house its safe and legit.

  5. #21155

    A few reports

    Saw Allie semi-recently. She always shows up looking good, dresses well, and of course delivers great head.

    Also saw the girl recommended recently by TrollMongo. I'm just too lazy to link the post. She delivers. Clear communication.

    Have been reaching out to the 1% of ads on stg that seem legit and are halfway attractive.

    This one quoted me at 200 for hhr. I could get almost 3 massages for that, and there are much cheaper options.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...lable/58365222

  6. #21154
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/677900618475

    I remember a good review of this one about 6+ months ago so I reached out to her back then. She wanted way too much for my liking so I never saw her. I saw she posted again last Sunday so I decided to reach out to her with some long text going back and forth between us. I could tell she was a little off with her responses. She told me 200 for GFE. I asked if this was for a QV or hhr? She tells me it depends on if we have chemistry when we meet. Of course I passed.

    My question is, has anyone been told the time depends on the chemistry you have with the lady? Example. No chemistry means 15 min and a connection means a half hour? She also wants a good face pic of you before she "considers" meeting you.
    I had seen her about 10 years ago few times. Had car dates. Very nicely lady. I think I used to give 100 roses that time. I think her stated age is correct.

  7. #21153
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad2781  [View Original Post]
    Just want to get a thread going about Vivian, GFE, sloppy BBBJ, African american bbw kinda with the dogs, she was the best. Its been about 2-3 years since I saw her. Hope she is doing great.
    She was one of the best. In my book my I'd rather have a so-so body with a great attitude than a shitty attitude and a good body. She ever gets back in the game please somebody PM me.

  8. #21152

    Looking for an ebony

    I miss Macie!

    On top of that I was at a customers house and she was wearing some short shorts and kept bending over. I wanted a piece but obviously couldn't do that. Anyone have a link to a good reliable ebony provider in a safe location?

    I have an itch to scratch!

  9. #21151

    Has anyone seen her before?

    Has anyone seen this girl before? I saw her during covid and lost her phone number. She was in an accident and had scaring on her legs, she had a hard time walking. I'm guessing she would be 21-28 range for age right now. If anyone has any info where I can find her or her number that would be awesome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2854.jpg‎   60877152049__606AD00D-F711-453C-B65D-BEAC859BE207.jpg‎  

  10. #21150

    Liberal meatholes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Who said there was a problem? Like I said, I had a good time. And she didn't seem to have a problem accepting my cash or receiving my load in her mouth in spite of our political differences. Bipartisanship is alive! But you should totally see her. You can scream "Lock her up" together at the moment of mutual climax.
    Hahahaha I used to fuck this liberal chick I met on Craigslist, I told her I was liberal too, I'd pound the fuck out of her because I had no respect for her, almost like hatefucking, then one day I slipped up and had fox on when she came over LOL, no matter seeing her pussy stank and she didn't shave her underarms or legs LOL.

  11. #21149

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a smart woman to me, seems you're the problem.
    Who said there was a problem? Like I said, I had a good time. And she didn't seem to have a problem accepting my cash or receiving my load in her mouth in spite of our political differences. Bipartisanship is alive! But you should totally see her. You can scream "Lock her up" together at the moment of mutual climax.

  12. #21148

    Looney Tune

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/677900618475

    I remember a good review of this one about 6+ months ago so I reached out to her back then. She wanted way too much for my liking so I never saw her. I saw she posted again last Sunday so I decided to reach out to her with some long text going back and forth between us. I could tell she was a little off with her responses. She told me 200 for GFE. I asked if this was for a QV or hhr? She tells me it depends on if we have chemistry when we meet. Of course I passed.

    My question is, has anyone been told the time depends on the chemistry you have with the lady? Example. No chemistry means 15 min and a connection means a half hour? She also wants a good face pic of you before she "considers" meeting you.
    I texted with her a while back. She was looking for a sugar daddy. I can't afford a chick on the side but wanted to see if there were possibilities. She was a nutcase.

    Vast majority of girls who let us rent their bodies want money. A handful want sex and realize they can get paid for having fun. Even better if the guy is her type. I think that's the case here.

    I don't see girls who want a pic or a video chat. Once they have your image who knows what happens with it.

  13. #21147
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/677900618475

    I remember a good review of this one about 6+ months ago so I reached out to her back then. She wanted way too much for my liking so I never saw her. I saw she posted again last Sunday so I decided to reach out to her with some long text going back and forth between us. I could tell she was a little off with her responses. She told me 200 for GFE. I asked if this was for a QV or hhr? She tells me it depends on if we have chemistry when we meet. Of course I passed.

    My question is, has anyone been told the time depends on the chemistry you have with the lady? Example. No chemistry means 15 min and a connection means a half hour? She also wants a good face pic of you before she "considers" meeting you.
    I suspect the advertised age is about as deflated as her boobs!

  14. #21146

    This was a first

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/677900618475

    I remember a good review of this one about 6+ months ago so I reached out to her back then. She wanted way too much for my liking so I never saw her. I saw she posted again last Sunday so I decided to reach out to her with some long text going back and forth between us. I could tell she was a little off with her responses. She told me 200 for GFE. I asked if this was for a QV or hhr? She tells me it depends on if we have chemistry when we meet. Of course I passed.

    My question is, has anyone been told the time depends on the chemistry you have with the lady? Example. No chemistry means 15 min and a connection means a half hour? She also wants a good face pic of you before she "considers" meeting you.

  15. #21145

    Asian Ads by Airport?

    Contacted SEVERAL Asian ads on STG tonight, all with different numbers, and many returned to the same hotel by the airport. They responded with different rates and different photos. That got me scratching my head -- could it ALL be different folks and just one with over five different phones??

    Then I did some research (thinking with my big brain) and looked up reviews of the place because I didn't want to walk into a mess. And sure enough, this place already sounds like a hellscape -- with one hotel reviewer saying LE showed up three times and another hotel reviewer saying they saw a 'long time resident' arguing with a cop. Read for yourself: https://www.hotels.com/ho267573/mote...erty-summary-1.

    Has anyone visited this place and survived?

    BB13.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape