Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 640 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 690 740 1140 1640 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31698

    Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to se her but never got the opportunity.
    I'm not sure I haven't contacted her or have any plans to. The last I hung out with her was about 4 yrs ago and she was a reg on STG and as far back as Backpage I think.

  2. #31697

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/566546618999

    Glad I finally synched up with her. Sweet girl. Very liberal and accommodating. She looks like her picks but definitely leaner. Small natural A's. Slim waste and perfect tite ass. Like two round juicy melons. Not sloppy, firm, the way I like it. Incall clean, safe, no drama. Kitty is still tight. Mouth is yum. Her roommate was in the bathroom. Female. She offered to show me. Girl said hi, I didn't need to see. No sign of Candy use. Nice person, hard times. 160 hh will repeat.
    I haven't seen her in about 2 years but my experience for a qv with her has always been very similar to yours. She may have ghosted me once, maybe, but for the most part responsive and cool. No GFE unfortunately.

  3. #31696

    Snowbunnilana

    Quote Originally Posted by Slumpin904  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...y-now/58453611

    Anybody? Looks TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/139691712586

    Also curious about this one who's literally always on the front page of stg, figured somebody must have seen her.

    Recently I've visited a Latina who stays in treehouse on university. If you run into her don't let her location scare you away she's def legit. I've seen her 3 x in the past couple weeks. She doesn't give top at all that's the only downfall. But she def lets me bend her up like a pretzel.
    I reached out to her but she's asking too much and takes too long to respond IMHO. Her Twitter pics and videos are less flattering than her sumo search pics. Here's her Twitter link: https://twitter.com/fantasysnowbaby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0067.jpg‎  

  4. #31695

    Nicole

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/566546618999

    Glad I finally synched up with her. Sweet girl. Very liberal and accommodating. She looks like her picks but definitely leaner. Small natural A's. Slim waste and perfect tite ass. Like two round juicy melons. Not sloppy, firm, the way I like it. Incall clean, safe, no drama. Kitty is still tight. Mouth is yum. Her roommate was in the bathroom. Female. She offered to show me. Girl said hi, I didn't need to see. No sign of Candy use. Nice person, hard times. 160 hh will repeat.

  5. #31694

    Desire, the 4th one down

    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    My usual MILF friend in Jax had to retire and move away due to medical issues:

    With all the activity on the news I am trying to find a new regular I can see, but am a bit anxious.

    Would anyone please be kind enough to share feedback or experiences on the following providers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/725276518277

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/952452049330

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/690066964148

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/392684275591

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/404574277639
    I met Desire for a cardate. She was sweet and relaxed, I didn't get any bad vibes from her. 60 mario coins for headache relief. She gave a great gumjob and happily swallowed when I finished. She was a little sweaty from being outside but still smelled great with perfume. She let me kiss and suck on her small to medium sized mom boobs. They were soft and tasted clean and not sweaty at all. I'd repeat as I like mom / granny types. I've tried to meet her again, but I can't ever seem to line up schedules. She said greek is on the menu.

  6. #31693
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Give Karman Kandy and Missy banks a go. They are currently doing a double special this week through the weekend. Look for details in pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    My usual MILF friend in Jax had to retire and move away due to medical issues:

    With all the activity on the news I am trying to find a new regular I can see, but am a bit anxious.

    Would anyone please be kind enough to share feedback or experiences on the following providers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/725276518277

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/952452049330

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/690066964148

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/392684275591

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/404574277639
    The 5th one is Ania. I saw her about a year ago and had a nice time, but others have not had the same experience. YMMV.

  7. #31692

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    Very nice. It's frustrating to have a favorite friend retire due to medical reasons. Too bad we don't have an indeed job board for this hobby. :
    What is her medical problem??

  8. #31691
    Very nice. It's frustrating to have a favorite friend retire due to medical reasons. Too bad we don't have an indeed job board for this hobby. :

  9. #31690

    Also

    Don't mean to post twice in a row but.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...e-fun/58105571

    I saw this girl probly 3 or 4 years ago. Everything went great, could tell she wasn't on anything but some weed that was laying on a table. I noticed she is back and posting but car only. May have to check her out again.

  10. #31689

    Anybody partake

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...y-now/58453611

    Anybody? Looks TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/139691712586

    Also curious about this one who's literally always on the front page of stg, figured somebody must have seen her.

    Recently I've visited a Latina who stays in treehouse on university. If you run into her don't let her location scare you away she's def legit. I've seen her 3 x in the past couple weeks. She doesn't give top at all that's the only downfall. But she def lets me bend her up like a pretzel.

  11. #31688

    Is she only accepting dates from SA?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    I didn't think of the fact that some here are not members on SA. But we all remember the now 'juicy'. I used to pound her ass hard and deep as I'm sure most have.
    Always wanted to se her but never got the opportunity.

  12. #31687

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Or pics?

    For us non members of SA.
    I didn't think of the fact that some here are not members on SA. But we all remember the now 'juicy'. I used to pound her ass hard and deep as I'm sure most have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2023-08-28-21-31-43-73_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-08-28-21-32-01-43_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-08-28-21-31-49-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-08-28-21-31-54-75_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎  

  13. #31686

    SA thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    Should this be on the seeking arrangements thread? Or maybe you could share pics for those of us who are not members of SA? Thanks.

  14. #31685

    Got a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    Or pics?

    For us non members of SA.

  15. #31684

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape