Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 828 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12819
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    There are several posts about Angel on this tread. See post #5178.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...083&viewfull=1#post5036083.

    Also see post #11552 on the Backpage Advertiser thread.
    As long as I've been in this hobby, I've yet to see her. I always wanted to. I heard her face is a little rough, but how bad can it be? She definitely looks like she's got a nice body. Are there any face pics of her anywhere?

  2. #12818

    Bridget Lynn

    Has anyone seen Bridget Lynn? She has many great reviews in 2017 and worked in Richmond, VA. She is now based in St. Louis.

    http://bridgetlynn.cuties-sites.com/

  3. #12817

    Aimee Star?

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=811

    Reverse image search is your friend. She's showing available all month in Nevada.

    How much of a deposit did you send her?
    How was Aimee Star? Looks like a winner.

  4. #12816

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    She was a veteran provider when I became a member. Been working since the Craig's List days. I have never tried her.

    She does run specials / requests on Twitter https://twitter.com/hotangel_4u.
    She's legit, used to see her all the time over in Fairview/Belleville area way back in the day (now we're talking at least 20+ years ago) and her body was tight enough back then to bounce quarters off of, lol, but I can tell by her current pics that age (in her 40's now) and "baby damage" (she's had at least one kid, if not more, since then) has obviously taken some toll...Her face was always just ok, but her body, service and "rates" back then were absolutely on point and more than made up for it.

    Hope this helps.

  5. #12815

    Snowflake / Lovely Louis

    https://tryst.link/escort/snowflakelouis

    She looks interesting, although I feel most pics are heavily doctored. The eyebrows are a little off putting to me for some reason but that can be positioned around. Anyone tried her out before?

  6. #12814

    Bridget Lynn

    Has anyone seen her? She had many great reviews in 2017 but the last one was a year ago. Just want to find some other person in town who can be as good as the awesome Parker!

    https://bridgetlynn.cuties-sites.com/

  7. #12813
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    There are several posts about Angel on this tread. See post #5178.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...083&viewfull=1#post5036083.

    Also see post #11552 on the Backpage Advertiser thread.
    Thanks! So, a "I can't believe it's beyond butter face" I guess. That post was 5 years back, wonder if the body pictures are that old also.

  8. #12812

    Hot Angel for you

    She was a veteran provider when I became a member. Been working since the Craig's List days. I have never tried her.

    She does run specials / requests on Twitter https://twitter.com/hotangel_4u.

  9. #12811

    Kelli / Kelley / Kelly

    Reviewed in Massages.

    Short form. There are better HJs available for 200. Used to share a space with Brittany and Stacy. 4 hands will only let you waste more money. Kelly is the one of the three to pick if you are interested.

  10. #12810

    Kelli / Kelley / Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Came across this listing today, anyone seen her before?

    https://tryst.link/massage/sweetcurvykellii
    Many reviews in the Massage Parlor report sections. Search there.

  11. #12809
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    On the subject of creative angles and obscuring photographs, have any of you guys seen either of these two?

    How big are they, actually?

    Skittlez.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ee-me/58456834

    Kelina.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...l-day/58452253

    I don't mind them thicc, but just straight up obese BBW? More than I'm up for.
    Skittles isn't huge def bigger than pics though and had scars from what looked like a fire.

  12. #12808

    Angel on Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Looking for more info / face pictures of https://tryst.link/escort/angel-87.

    Thanks!
    There are several posts about Angel on this tread. See post #5178.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...083&viewfull=1#post5036083.

    Also see post #11552 on the Backpage Advertiser thread.

  13. #12807
    On the subject of creative angles and obscuring photographs, have any of you guys seen either of these two?

    How big are they, actually?

    Skittlez.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ee-me/58456834

    Kelina.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...l-day/58452253

    I don't mind them thicc, but just straight up obese BBW? More than I'm up for.

  14. #12806

  15. #12805

    What happened to MeL?

    Anyone know what happened to MeL? She vanished for several months, kind of posted a few ads back in May on EA and EB, then stopped again.

    Is she still around? Is her number still the same?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape