Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 828 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12812

    Hot Angel for you

    She was a veteran provider when I became a member. Been working since the Craig's List days. I have never tried her.

    She does run specials / requests on Twitter https://twitter.com/hotangel_4u.

  2. #12811

    Kelli / Kelley / Kelly

    Reviewed in Massages.

    Short form. There are better HJs available for 200. Used to share a space with Brittany and Stacy. 4 hands will only let you waste more money. Kelly is the one of the three to pick if you are interested.

  3. #12810

    Kelli / Kelley / Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Came across this listing today, anyone seen her before?

    https://tryst.link/massage/sweetcurvykellii
    Many reviews in the Massage Parlor report sections. Search there.

  4. #12809
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    On the subject of creative angles and obscuring photographs, have any of you guys seen either of these two?

    How big are they, actually?

    Skittlez.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ee-me/58456834

    Kelina.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...l-day/58452253

    I don't mind them thicc, but just straight up obese BBW? More than I'm up for.
    Skittles isn't huge def bigger than pics though and had scars from what looked like a fire.

  5. #12808

    Angel on Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Looking for more info / face pictures of https://tryst.link/escort/angel-87.

    Thanks!
    There are several posts about Angel on this tread. See post #5178.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...083&viewfull=1#post5036083.

    Also see post #11552 on the Backpage Advertiser thread.

  6. #12807
    On the subject of creative angles and obscuring photographs, have any of you guys seen either of these two?

    How big are they, actually?

    Skittlez.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ee-me/58456834

    Kelina.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...l-day/58452253

    I don't mind them thicc, but just straight up obese BBW? More than I'm up for.

  7. #12806

  8. #12805

    What happened to MeL?

    Anyone know what happened to MeL? She vanished for several months, kind of posted a few ads back in May on EA and EB, then stopped again.

    Is she still around? Is her number still the same?

  9. #12804

    Nikki Love / Alwaysnikk

    I've seen Nikki a few times and can't fully articulate how much I've enjoyed her company. She's a quick responder, great communicator, thoroughly enjoys what she does and always on time. Tall, slim, incredible ass. And an absolute sweetheart. She travels thru STL often and is is town STC now.

    She is on Eros, and MP / Sumo and currently working to get verified on P411. If any any of you have seen her in the past and posted a review. Please reach out to her and help her with review links. The reviews must include her current phone number and or an her email for the verification process. You can vouch for her on P411 too, which is a simple process. Be mindful, this is a helpful process for all of us.

    Contact info: (405) 719-5442 / Alwaysnikki12@hotmail.com.

    * I'm not responding to inquiries or providing BCD info at this time. All the pertinent info is above and below in previous reviews.

  10. #12803

    Angel on Tryst

    Looking for more info / face pictures of https://tryst.link/escort/angel-87.

    Thanks!

  11. #12802
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I saw Henny for the 2nd time recently and it was even hotter than the first. At $260 for the half hour, it certainly wasn't cheap, but IMO it was worth every penny. Full GFE for sure and she was very open to anything and everything I wanted to do. She's 20 and her body looks every bit of it. If you like a young girl who is open-minded with a great body and some of the wettest and tastiest DATY you'll ever have, I highly recommend her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/151089806
    I see her listed on tryst for $300/ hr, so that is I guess for FS but GFE still $8 extra? So basically $400 after tip. Sheesh.

  12. #12801
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    This is where I just say oh shit left my money in the car. Then just dip.
    LOL, I used to do that too...I've now gotten to the point where a few times in the past I've just straight up said "sorry, but you look nothing like what the pics show in that ad" and turned around and walked away, especially when her pics are a just a TOTAL misrepresentation of how she "really" looks now...If you're a bigger girl, just say you're a "bigger girl" (some guys clearly dig that anyway, so...) but don't still describe yourself as "petite" just because you were once short and slim but now weigh more than a fucking Neutron Star.

  13. #12800
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    One of those I instantly regretted meeting (at her place on Washington). She wasn't down for anything but a massage. I left within five minutes. For those who don't know who we're talking about, here's her link; https://tryst.link/escort/mia-mcfadden-9.
    With her pictures, I always assume she is going to a bit bigger than it appears. Not fat at all but def thick edging her way to fat in a few years. She plays the angles and positions well to make the pics appear to be more flattering than I suspect you will get in person.

  14. #12799

    Info on Sweet Kelli

    Came across this listing today, anyone seen her before?

    https://tryst.link/massage/sweetcurvykellii

  15. #12798
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, was just more surprised how she wanted to pretend she isn't an escort. And in the earlier part of the convo, before I brought up just coming to my place, she was talking about a fancy dinner and drinks and then see where the night goes. That would be fine if the end of the night wasn't also going to cost me her normal escorting rate. Why pay for all the date nonsense when I only want the end of the night stuff. But still funny that she thinks people on that site don't know she's an escort.
    One of those I instantly regretted meeting (at her place on Washington). She wasn't down for anything but a massage. I left within five minutes. For those who don't know who we're talking about, here's her link; https://tryst.link/escort/mia-mcfadden-9.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape