Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 829 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12810
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Mika from eb swallowed if I left a review. Fantastic head, nice girl. Apologized for being 3 minutes late LOL.
    Is there a link?

  2. #12809
    Mika from eb swallowed if I left a review. Fantastic head, nice girl. Apologized for being 3 minutes late LOL.

  3. #12808
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois  [View Original Post]
    Is this chick legit? I'm kinda into her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/151112287
    Ya been around forever took a break. She always been a bigger girl but if you look at pics there are a couple where she looks like she lost a ton of weight.

  4. #12807

    Chloe

    Is this chick legit? I'm kinda into her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/151112287

  5. #12806
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted80  [View Original Post]
    Mia has been on SB and SA at least since 2014. She has been escorting just as long. I saw her multiple times back in 2014 & 2015. She was in an apartment at Tucker & Washington. Once when I picked her up at her apartment, I met her Mom who was staying with her, kinda of awkward. She claims she graduated from SLU Law School. She was fun to be with, but too needy and GPS.
    Yeah, was just more surprised how she wanted to pretend she isn't an escort. And in the earlier part of the convo, before I brought up just coming to my place, she was talking about a fancy dinner and drinks and then see where the night goes. That would be fine if the end of the night wasn't also going to cost me her normal escorting rate. Why pay for all the date nonsense when I only want the end of the night stuff. But still funny that she thinks people on that site don't know she's an escort.

  6. #12805
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Funny interaction with this one this week on an arrangement site: https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...4388.htm?cat=1.

    She's on SB pretending to not be an escort. I knew who she was but thought maybe I would get her cheaper than her 'escort' rates. I made a comment about maybe just coming to my place or coming to hers instead of doing all the dinner and date non-sense. She actually had the balls to get offended and claim she "wasn't a hooker" and if I wanted one, I should find one of the plenty of websites they advertised on. When I send her back her own Eros link, she blocked me.
    Obviously a different Mia than the head-monster chick who lived up north. She was on EB alot, but disappeared a few years ago. She gave a PSE CIM blowjob for the ages.

  7. #12804

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Funny interaction with this one this week on an arrangement site: https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...4388.htm?cat=1.

    She's on SB pretending to not be an escort. I knew who she was but thought maybe I would get her cheaper than her 'escort' rates. I made a comment about maybe just coming to my place or coming to hers instead of doing all the dinner and date non-sense. She actually had the balls to get offended and claim she "wasn't a hooker" and if I wanted one, I should find one of the plenty of websites they advertised on. When I send her back her own Eros link, she blocked me.
    Mia has been on SB and SA at least since 2014. She has been escorting just as long. I saw her multiple times back in 2014 & 2015. She was in an apartment at Tucker & Washington. Once when I picked her up at her apartment, I met her Mom who was staying with her, kinda of awkward. She claims she graduated from SLU Law School. She was fun to be with, but too needy and GPS.

  8. #12803

    Mia

    Funny interaction with this one this week on an arrangement site: https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...4388.htm?cat=1.

    She's on SB pretending to not be an escort. I knew who she was but thought maybe I would get her cheaper than her 'escort' rates. I made a comment about maybe just coming to my place or coming to hers instead of doing all the dinner and date non-sense. She actually had the balls to get offended and claim she "wasn't a hooker" and if I wanted one, I should find one of the plenty of websites they advertised on. When I send her back her own Eros link, she blocked me.

  9. #12802
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Brandi comes through St. Louis this time of year once a year. She is hot and amazing. Prices have gone up over the years, but that is true of everything. I have seen her in STL a number of times and a few times in other cities. She is down to earth and as sexy, passionate, and playful as any of her videos. Definitely a fun time.
    Just fly to Brazil instead. Girls like this are everywhere for 1/20th of the price or less and with service that probably blows hers away.

  10. #12801

    Henny

    I saw Henny for the 2nd time recently and it was even hotter than the first. At $260 for the half hour, it certainly wasn't cheap, but IMO it was worth every penny. Full GFE for sure and she was very open to anything and everything I wanted to do. She's 20 and her body looks every bit of it. If you like a young girl who is open-minded with a great body and some of the wettest and tastiest DATY you'll ever have, I highly recommend her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/151089806

  11. #12800

    I'll gladly eat my words!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    LOL. These ads actually are real we have already had someone report on them. They didn't have the greatest time and there was a language barrier but it was the girl in the pics.
    If she is in fact real then that's AMAZING for this "scammer riddled" town, can you please supply the link to the report you saw on her?

  12. #12799

    Anyone seen Chy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...012/3143666064

    Looks great, but no reviews or information that I could find.

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  13. #12798
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    My short process:

    1. Scan the lead image. Too polished or professional is likely to be bullshit, and I'll pass.

    2. Read the text of the ad. Does it read like a non-native English writer? Vague mentions of location? Pass.

    3. Google Image Search the ad's pics. What shows up? Other ads across the country? No ads at all? Both are red flags to me.

    3. Google search the number. What comes back? Ads with different pics? No results at all? The former is a red flag.
    This should pinned at the top of the pages.

    Ho.

  14. #12797

    Aimee Star in Nevada, not MO

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Aimee Star?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mee-32777.html

    I have an apt set up today but her Incall is in Clayton and I have never seen anyone in Clayton and just had a weird feeling. LEO?
    https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=811

    Reverse image search is your friend. She's showing available all month in Nevada.

    How much of a deposit did you send her?

  15. #12796

    Did you?

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Aimee Star?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mee-32777.html

    I have an apt set up today but her Incall is in Clayton and I have never seen anyone in Clayton and just had a weird feeling. LEO?
    Well? Did you see her or you still trying to get bailed?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape