Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 297 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 797 1297 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 24805
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #20365

    Morgan? Legit?

    She is asking for deposit. I am leaning no unless someone can vouch for her.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...luv-34587.html

  2. #20364

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with this one? I've seen her ads in the past but she has since changed her number. I tried reaching out to her twice with no response.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cials/58417978
    Have seen her several times. Glad to see she's out of jail and back on the stroll. Always had a fun time with 'Sky', which she usually goes by on her ads.

  3. #20363

    I thought she was latina

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw miss Gigi when she was in town a bit ago. Communication was good opted for the hhr for the first meeting. Stayed in a hotel off keystone very nice place slow day so not many people around. Once I got to her room she was in a very sexy lingerie which excited me. She looks better in person not that she's ugly to begin with. Very friendly and chill attitude made me feel comfortable. Everything is covered so if you're not okay with that not the one to see. Started with a covered BJ to missionary and finished doggy. She was very enthusiastic when we switched to doggy. Finished in her bc she asked usually I'd pull out to be safe but in the moment things happen when you're having a good time. Overall very professional and a good girl. Be good to her boys she's a good one. Damage was 3. She's out of town right now but I'll probably be a regular for her when she comes back.

    Side note: I am looking for a Latina to see as well so if you have any solid providers pm me. Stay safe boys.
    I don't get why you'd pull out if it's CFS. The raincoat is supposed to protect from unwanted pregnancies.

  4. #20362
    Has anyone met up with this one? I've seen her ads in the past but she has since changed her number. I tried reaching out to her twice with no response.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cials/58417978

  5. #20361

    Gigi Vegas link

    Forgot to post her link in my last report.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gigivegas

  6. #20360

    Gigi vegas

    Went and saw miss Gigi when she was in town a bit ago. Communication was good opted for the hhr for the first meeting. Stayed in a hotel off keystone very nice place slow day so not many people around. Once I got to her room she was in a very sexy lingerie which excited me. She looks better in person not that she's ugly to begin with. Very friendly and chill attitude made me feel comfortable. Everything is covered so if you're not okay with that not the one to see. Started with a covered BJ to missionary and finished doggy. She was very enthusiastic when we switched to doggy. Finished in her bc she asked usually I'd pull out to be safe but in the moment things happen when you're having a good time. Overall very professional and a good girl. Be good to her boys she's a good one. Damage was 3. She's out of town right now but I'll probably be a regular for her when she comes back.

    Side note: I am looking for a Latina to see as well so if you have any solid providers pm me. Stay safe boys.

  7. #20359

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    She says in her ad she's in TroyManor which are apartments at Troy and Lynhurst. East on Lynhurst about a 1/2 mike or so. She's not in Avon.
    I see now. Avon appeared in the link and the top of the ad. I lost interest once I reached the pics and didn't initially reach the part you speak of.

  8. #20358
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSteve666  [View Original Post]
    Your best move is to initiate contact and see where it goes. If it is a scam or sting, that will be made abundantly clear to you early in the process. Be sure to report your findings and good luck. Also, you posted the same inquiry twice within a few minutes.
    She says in her ad she's in TroyManor which are apartments at Troy and Lynhurst. East on Lynhurst about a 1/2 mike or so. She's not in Avon.

  9. #20357
    Quote Originally Posted by Gms1376  [View Original Post]
    I reached put to her a couple months back out if curiosity. She wants proof you are married for any bare services.

    One I was just wanting the head uncovered, two even if I was married in wouldn't give "proof" of it to any provider, three if she wants to black mail like that, she is angling to do it in other ways too.

  10. #20356

    Avon girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Gms1376  [View Original Post]
    Your best move is to initiate contact and see where it goes. If it is a scam or sting, that will be made abundantly clear to you early in the process. Be sure to report your findings and good luck. Also, you posted the same inquiry twice within a few minutes.

  11. #20355

    Anyone?


  12. #20354

    Anyone?


  13. #20353
    Quote Originally Posted by EazyBreezy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? She's been more dodgy than usual.
    I was texting with her and set up two separate appointments. She ghosted me both times.

  14. #20352

    Any Info?

    Anyone seen her? Looks like a girl I went to school with - https://tryst.link/escort/come-play-with-me-69.

  15. #20351

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by AJack  [View Original Post]
    " IMPD says they got enough for a warrant to track her phone. ".

    Those cops got a good laugh at your expense.
    And they got his number to track also. Geeeeez.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape