Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 1296 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20383

    J

    Anyone visit with this one? I've seen her posts for a while now but not much in the description nor have her photos changed. Appreciate any insights.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/151581872#.

  2. #20382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Strongly Agree. No Deposits Ever!

    Every time a monger pays a deposit, the monger loses his cash. It is always a ripoff, no chance of resulting in a sexy encounter. Ask me or anyone else who's ever succumbed to that temptation how it worked out. Then, if you still want to go for it, you'll at least be able to say "I was warned.

    Don't fall for those BS deposit scams. Pass it on!

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    That ad is fake as hell. When they advertise the Telegram and Snapchat it's almost always fake in my experience. Too detailed of an ad as well.

  3. #20381

    Asians

    I have tried the hotel Asians a few times and always been disappointed. Anyone know of any real Asians?

  4. #20380
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorric  [View Original Post]
    She is asking for deposit. I am leaning no unless someone can vouch for her.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...luv-34587.html
    That ad is fake as hell. When they advertise the Telegram and Snapchat it's almost always fake in my experience. Too detailed of an ad as well.

  5. #20379
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    I don't get why you'd pull out if it's CFS. The raincoat is supposed to protect from unwanted pregnancies.
    She's actually half Latina half Asian. I'm looking for a Latina that knows how to speak fluent Spanish. Gigi was born here so she doesn't know Spanish. I also try to stay safe as much as possible call me paranoid I guess haha.

  6. #20378

    Re: Side Note: Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw miss Gigi when she was in town a bit ago. Communication was good opted for the hhr for the first meeting. Stayed in a hotel off keystone very nice place slow day so not many people around. Once I got to her room she was in a very sexy lingerie which excited me. She looks better in person not that she's ugly to begin with. Very friendly and chill attitude made me feel comfortable. Everything is covered so if you're not okay with that not the one to see. Started with a covered BJ to missionary and finished doggy. She was very enthusiastic when we switched to doggy. Finished in her bc she asked usually I'd pull out to be safe but in the moment things happen when you're having a good time. Overall very professional and a good girl. Be good to her boys she's a good one. Damage was 3. She's out of town right now but I'll probably be a regular for her when she comes back.

    Side note: I am looking for a Latina to see as well so if you have any solid providers pm me. Stay safe boys.
    One option I'd recommend is keeping an eye out on the city tours of the girls from this agency.

    http://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/escorts/

  7. #20377

    Keep leaning

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorric  [View Original Post]
    She is asking for deposit. I am leaning no unless someone can vouch for her.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...luv-34587.html
    Keep leaning that way!! Use your BIG head!

  8. #20376

    Morgan? Legit?

    She is asking for deposit. I am leaning no unless someone can vouch for her.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...luv-34587.html

  9. #20375

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with this one? I've seen her ads in the past but she has since changed her number. I tried reaching out to her twice with no response.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cials/58417978
    Have seen her several times. Glad to see she's out of jail and back on the stroll. Always had a fun time with 'Sky', which she usually goes by on her ads.

  10. #20374

    I thought she was latina

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw miss Gigi when she was in town a bit ago. Communication was good opted for the hhr for the first meeting. Stayed in a hotel off keystone very nice place slow day so not many people around. Once I got to her room she was in a very sexy lingerie which excited me. She looks better in person not that she's ugly to begin with. Very friendly and chill attitude made me feel comfortable. Everything is covered so if you're not okay with that not the one to see. Started with a covered BJ to missionary and finished doggy. She was very enthusiastic when we switched to doggy. Finished in her bc she asked usually I'd pull out to be safe but in the moment things happen when you're having a good time. Overall very professional and a good girl. Be good to her boys she's a good one. Damage was 3. She's out of town right now but I'll probably be a regular for her when she comes back.

    Side note: I am looking for a Latina to see as well so if you have any solid providers pm me. Stay safe boys.
    I don't get why you'd pull out if it's CFS. The raincoat is supposed to protect from unwanted pregnancies.

  11. #20373
    Has anyone met up with this one? I've seen her ads in the past but she has since changed her number. I tried reaching out to her twice with no response.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cials/58417978

  12. #20372

    Gigi Vegas link

    Forgot to post her link in my last report.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gigivegas

  13. #20371

    Gigi vegas

    Went and saw miss Gigi when she was in town a bit ago. Communication was good opted for the hhr for the first meeting. Stayed in a hotel off keystone very nice place slow day so not many people around. Once I got to her room she was in a very sexy lingerie which excited me. She looks better in person not that she's ugly to begin with. Very friendly and chill attitude made me feel comfortable. Everything is covered so if you're not okay with that not the one to see. Started with a covered BJ to missionary and finished doggy. She was very enthusiastic when we switched to doggy. Finished in her bc she asked usually I'd pull out to be safe but in the moment things happen when you're having a good time. Overall very professional and a good girl. Be good to her boys she's a good one. Damage was 3. She's out of town right now but I'll probably be a regular for her when she comes back.

    Side note: I am looking for a Latina to see as well so if you have any solid providers pm me. Stay safe boys.

  14. #20370

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    She says in her ad she's in TroyManor which are apartments at Troy and Lynhurst. East on Lynhurst about a 1/2 mike or so. She's not in Avon.
    I see now. Avon appeared in the link and the top of the ad. I lost interest once I reached the pics and didn't initially reach the part you speak of.

  15. #20369
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSteve666  [View Original Post]
    Your best move is to initiate contact and see where it goes. If it is a scam or sting, that will be made abundantly clear to you early in the process. Be sure to report your findings and good luck. Also, you posted the same inquiry twice within a few minutes.
    She says in her ad she's in TroyManor which are apartments at Troy and Lynhurst. East on Lynhurst about a 1/2 mike or so. She's not in Avon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape