Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 906 1406 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18748

    Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by JTaylor2131  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    I'm looking for a first time friendly provider. Anyone have any recommendations?
    I would recommend getting screened by DI and see Jaimie if she is available. She was super sweet and accommodating when I told her it was my first time. This was almost a year ago now.

  2. #18747
    Quote Originally Posted by TR7575  [View Original Post]
    My semi-regular massage and BBBJ provider passed away unexpectedly a few years ago. I miss her. She was great. Fun, friendly, freaky, and became a good friend. I know several of you knew her also.

    Since then, I have been searching for someone like her. With the same traits, a reasonable degree of sanity and predictability, and not BBW. Beyond that and possession of a reasonable set of skills, I admit to not being too picky. At least I thought not. Maybe I am picky bc this unicorn is turning out to be extremely difficult to find.

    If anyone has any suggestions they would be willing to share, it would be most appreciated.

    Stay safe! (And free bonus tip: go see Ginny (sp?) at Phoenix while she is here. You won't be disappointed if she likes you and you are nice to her.).

    TR.
    It wasn't Elle, was it? I know she retired awhile back, but she was an absolute sweetheart. I've never found anyone like her.

  3. #18746

    You posted about Connecticut?

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnham777  [View Original Post]
    If you have a chance you should really check here out. I've linked up with her about twenty times. She is warm, sweet and extremely erotic. Just respect her and don't play games and she will treat you like a king. I won't visit any one other than her. You can find her on Skip The Games in New Haven listing.
    I think you picked the wrong form. This is Indianapolis.

  4. #18745

    Do some reading

    Quote Originally Posted by JTaylor2131  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    I'm looking for a first time friendly provider. Anyone have any recommendations?
    There's a basically endless amount of info on this forum that will tell you all you need to know.

    My suggestion is to always be careful, and if it's to good to be true, it is.

    Also, don't go for the cheapest of the cheap, it will be disappointing and more likely to be a scam.

    Run far away from anyone wanting paid up front (as in a reservation fee or something before you even arrive on premises).

    Also, I would invest in a cheapo prepaid phone.

    Good luck!

  5. #18744

    Connecticut

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    You have a link to the listing on the site?
    Not sure how he ended up putting the review in Indy thread, but this provider is in Connecticut.

  6. #18743

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnham777  [View Original Post]
    If you have a chance you should really check here out. I've linked up with her about twenty times. She is warm, sweet and extremely erotic. Just respect her and don't play games and she will treat you like a king. I won't visit any one other than her. You can find her on Skip The Games in New Haven listing.
    You have a link to the listing on the site?

  7. #18742

    Allison in Branford

    If you have a chance you should really check here out. I've linked up with her about twenty times. She is warm, sweet and extremely erotic. Just respect her and don't play games and she will treat you like a king. I won't visit any one other than her. You can find her on Skip The Games in New Haven listing.

  8. #18741

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Save your money, a search of the photo indicates that the picture belongs to an escort named 'Jessica' from Romania.
    Ah, I hadn't tried a reverse pic lookup. Yeah, he / she was willing to talk about it for a good bit, but I never trusted them. Thanks though!

  9. #18740

    It's up to you!

    Quote Originally Posted by JTaylor2131  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    I'm looking for a first time friendly provider. Anyone have any recommendations?
    All of the providers in this business are in it for the money! They really don't care if it is your first time or 100th time as long as you can do what is necessary to make them feel safe and secure and have the cash they ask for. Just search the sites and make a listing of the providers you may be interested in, contact them and take it from there. Everyone on this site has had a 'first' time, you just have to jump in and get your feet wet.

  10. #18739

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Any confirmations that she is real? Pictures match?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bianca-r...mington-712587#erotic.

    I have never done a deposit for incalls, because I assume they're 95% scams. She insists on it. Is she real?
    Save your money, a search of the photo indicates that the picture belongs to an escort named 'Jessica' from Romania.

  11. #18738

    Sevyn

    Anyone seen her lately? She's been more dodgy than usual.

  12. #18737

    Bianca in Bloomington?

    Any confirmations that she is real? Pictures match?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bianca-r...mington-712587#erotic.

    I have never done a deposit for incalls, because I assume they're 95% scams. She insists on it. Is she real?

  13. #18736

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtaylor2131  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    I'm looking for a first time friendly provider. Anyone have any recommendations?
    Seriously, there is weeks worth of reading you could do with all of the options for massage parlors, escorts, strip clubs, etc. If you spend 10 minutes reading you will find the answer you're looking for. Then, come back and report on your experience. This is a "Give to get" type of forum and everyone that has post has already given.

  14. #18735

    Still Looking for the Unicorn

    My semi-regular massage and BBBJ provider passed away unexpectedly a few years ago. I miss her. She was great. Fun, friendly, freaky, and became a good friend. I know several of you knew her also.

    Since then, I have been searching for someone like her. With the same traits, a reasonable degree of sanity and predictability, and not BBW. Beyond that and possession of a reasonable set of skills, I admit to not being too picky. At least I thought not. Maybe I am picky bc this unicorn is turning out to be extremely difficult to find.

    If anyone has any suggestions they would be willing to share, it would be most appreciated.

    Stay safe! (And free bonus tip: go see Ginny (sp?) at Phoenix while she is here. You won't be disappointed if she likes you and you are nice to her.).

    TR.

  15. #18734

    Iso

    Hello.

    I'm looking for a first time friendly provider. Anyone have any recommendations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape