Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 7974
-
08-30-23 07:54 #6339Senior Member

Posts: 95Angel
Met Angel years ago in Kensington. I guess she's got it together enough to survive being there and actually have her own place to do this. She was cool and a good time.
Recommended.
Originally Posted by CaptSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 07:27 #6338Senior Member

Posts: 85Any no Gos or recommendations on these?
Going to be trying to meet one of these three hopefully. Anyone had good luck or should I stay away from any of them? Thanks!
Jen.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/151821478
Steph.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eph-37984.html
Angel.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...285/2676192620
-
08-27-23 12:57 #6337Senior Member

Posts: 727Rachel
Those pictures are old by at least two / three years. Sure she was a hot potato ten years ago. Now, five kids later. Well. That said, I had her come to me outcall. Yeah sure uber and all added to the price of $$. But, she gave me way more than standard hour and honestly, she would probably have come for less. Will say, after reading some of the rough reviews, I was pleasantly surprised when she got out of the car. I've seen and done much worse. Once she showed me what she could do, I was happy I did. Not, so much on the repeat.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 09:40 #6336Senior Member

Posts: 641I always liked the look of the first one but will not go to kensington.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 08:11 #6335Senior Member

Posts: 727Some of you told me not too
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/932574584057
IDK, saw her once about 6 weeks ago. Was warned on this forum. No top teeth but world champ BBBJ. Very spirited. Talked dirty and focused on making me pop, which isn't always that easy. What she lacked in looks she made up for in effort and I was pretty impressed. Repeated. Nothing like the first meet. Felt none of that. Lackluster BBBJ. Her knees hurt, her head hurt and had one of those sessions where I felt she was just going through the motions. She is older, has some baby damage and YMMV, but I won't repeat.
Visited Mollee https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...e/315676249218.
The good: thin but not sickly thin. Pussy tasted like honey. She wants regulars and said she doesn't like to see a lot of dates. Her pictures don't do her justice. She is prettier, if not thin and some of you guys don't like that. Call it 5'7" and 120. Very tight. Very small A cups. She has an incall off Broad on the Lasalle side of the Roosevelt. I don't like her incall set up. The neighborhood is fine but her door sits back from the street and then its up 3 flights. IDK, great place for a set up. Not saying she would but the situation is not for the faint of heart. Everything could have been great and YMMV but ten seconds after I walked in she started to nod. She had some swelling in legs and arms. Obviously demon damage. No open sores that I saw. For me this provider could have been a real winner. But, she kept coming in and out of the nod and that kept spoiling my vibe. She acted like I was crazy, but she obviously wasn't into it. Or to me. Like I said, YMMV. Perhaps more mature men just don't do it for her. Either way, I booked an hour, gave up after 30 minutes. Gave her the full rent but I won't be repeating.
-
08-25-23 14:00 #6334Senior Member

Posts: 641Always trust your gut.
Originally Posted by JjMegaMan90
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 10:59 #6333Senior Member

Posts: 986Barbie
Has anyone seen this Barbie? I did a search and there's (not surprising) more than a handful of Barbies. I think this one is a traveler or just dips in and out of posting. Hosts near the airport. https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/978233999169.
-
08-25-23 10:24 #6332Senior Member

Posts: 187What if she looked like a 250 lb guy with a pistol?
Originally Posted by JjMegaMan90
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 07:16 #6331Senior Member

Posts: 655South Jersey post 7587. Never seen her myself but she's got a decent reputation.
Originally Posted by TholeJosh123
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 00:20 #6330Regular Member

Posts: 19You should've just went in to see what she looked like. If you didn't like what you saw then you leave.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 23:38 #6329Regular Member

Posts: 15Justice
If you Google the phone number there are different girls in the pictures I also know justice from her dancing days I asked if she posted and said no so someone is using her pics.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 23:07 #6328Senior Member

Posts: 37Did she come down in price. Before I though she was expensive and since July Shane came out with newer rates like 4 $$.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 20:34 #6327Senior Member

Posts: 197No Justice
Thought she looked TGTBT especially for Philly haha, I know how God awful quality is here. But I decided to give it a try. Her pics looked sorta familiar, I think someone may have given a review of her at some point?
After messaging I get to her incall, a house in Mayfair section. I had no plans on actually walking into her house. Only a rookie would walk in blind. I call her a few minutes prior, sure enough, no answer. But she messages me immediately with "What's up, you here". I ask her why she can't talk on the phone, she blames it on the text app. Yeah ok. I park near her house, with visibility of the front door. I message her to come out, She messages back "just come up". I then threatened to leave if she doesn't come up to my car. After a few minutes I see the door open slightly, I can make out a person with a thin build and grey hoodie with hood on but nothing else, the room behind was door, after a 2-3's whoever it was steps back but leaves the door slightly open. The person does not step out at all. Just sort of does the bare minimum of showing they are an actual person but no intention of showing anything else. I text "Bye Felicia" and dip. Worst case, it was a robbery attempt, best case she looks nothing like her photos and was not trying to reveal herself prior.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...l/195137466284
-
08-24-23 18:34 #6326Senior Member

Posts: 1384Those are scars from breast reduction. I've seen that on a few women.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 16:07 #6325Senior Member

Posts: 727Hmmm. Me too
Also had my eye on her but wasn't sure of the team. Looks like she has scars below each breast and I wondered of she had them removed. Figured maybe a lesbian, but still I like her look. Going to reach out based on your report. Appreciate market price information
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





