Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 532 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6339

    Angel

    Met Angel years ago in Kensington. I guess she's got it together enough to survive being there and actually have her own place to do this. She was cool and a good time.

    Recommended.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSmith  [View Original Post]
    Going to be trying to meet one of these three hopefully. Anyone had good luck or should I stay away from any of them? Thanks!

    Jen.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/151821478

    Steph.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eph-37984.html

    Angel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...285/2676192620

  2. #6338

    Any no Gos or recommendations on these?

    Going to be trying to meet one of these three hopefully. Anyone had good luck or should I stay away from any of them? Thanks!

    Jen.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/151821478

    Steph.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eph-37984.html

    Angel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...285/2676192620

  3. #6337

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    I always liked the look of the first one but will not go to kensington.
    Those pictures are old by at least two / three years. Sure she was a hot potato ten years ago. Now, five kids later. Well. That said, I had her come to me outcall. Yeah sure uber and all added to the price of $$. But, she gave me way more than standard hour and honestly, she would probably have come for less. Will say, after reading some of the rough reviews, I was pleasantly surprised when she got out of the car. I've seen and done much worse. Once she showed me what she could do, I was happy I did. Not, so much on the repeat.

  4. #6336
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/932574584057

    IDK, saw her once about 6 weeks ago. Was warned on this forum. No top teeth but world champ BBBJ. Very spirited. Talked dirty and focused on making me pop, which isn't always that easy. What she lacked in looks she made up for in effort and I was pretty impressed. Repeated. Nothing like the first meet. Felt none of that. Lackluster BBBJ. Her knees hurt, her head hurt and had one of those sessions where I felt she was just going through the motions. She is older, has some baby damage and YMMV, but I won't repeat.

    Visited Mollee https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...e/315676249218.

    The good: thin but not sickly thin. Pussy tasted like honey. She wants regulars and said she doesn't like to see a lot of dates. Her pictures don't do her justice. She is prettier, if not thin and some of you guys don't like that. Call it 5'7" and 120. Very tight. Very small A cups. She has an incall off Broad on the Lasalle side of the Roosevelt. I don't like her incall set up. The neighborhood is fine but her door sits back from the street and then its up 3 flights. IDK, great place for a set up. Not saying she would but the situation is not for the faint of heart. Everything could have been great and YMMV but ten seconds after I walked in she started to nod. She had some swelling in legs and arms. Obviously demon damage. No open sores that I saw. For me this provider could have been a real winner. But, she kept coming in and out of the nod and that kept spoiling my vibe. She acted like I was crazy, but she obviously wasn't into it. Or to me. Like I said, YMMV. Perhaps more mature men just don't do it for her. Either way, I booked an hour, gave up after 30 minutes. Gave her the full rent but I won't be repeating.
    I always liked the look of the first one but will not go to kensington.

  5. #6335

    Some of you told me not too

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/932574584057

    IDK, saw her once about 6 weeks ago. Was warned on this forum. No top teeth but world champ BBBJ. Very spirited. Talked dirty and focused on making me pop, which isn't always that easy. What she lacked in looks she made up for in effort and I was pretty impressed. Repeated. Nothing like the first meet. Felt none of that. Lackluster BBBJ. Her knees hurt, her head hurt and had one of those sessions where I felt she was just going through the motions. She is older, has some baby damage and YMMV, but I won't repeat.

    Visited Mollee https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...e/315676249218.

    The good: thin but not sickly thin. Pussy tasted like honey. She wants regulars and said she doesn't like to see a lot of dates. Her pictures don't do her justice. She is prettier, if not thin and some of you guys don't like that. Call it 5'7" and 120. Very tight. Very small A cups. She has an incall off Broad on the Lasalle side of the Roosevelt. I don't like her incall set up. The neighborhood is fine but her door sits back from the street and then its up 3 flights. IDK, great place for a set up. Not saying she would but the situation is not for the faint of heart. Everything could have been great and YMMV but ten seconds after I walked in she started to nod. She had some swelling in legs and arms. Obviously demon damage. No open sores that I saw. For me this provider could have been a real winner. But, she kept coming in and out of the nod and that kept spoiling my vibe. She acted like I was crazy, but she obviously wasn't into it. Or to me. Like I said, YMMV. Perhaps more mature men just don't do it for her. Either way, I booked an hour, gave up after 30 minutes. Gave her the full rent but I won't be repeating.

  6. #6334
    Quote Originally Posted by JjMegaMan90  [View Original Post]
    You should've just went in to see what she looked like. If you didn't like what you saw then you leave.
    Always trust your gut.

  7. #6333

    Barbie

    Has anyone seen this Barbie? I did a search and there's (not surprising) more than a handful of Barbies. I think this one is a traveler or just dips in and out of posting. Hosts near the airport. https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/978233999169.

  8. #6332
    Quote Originally Posted by JjMegaMan90  [View Original Post]
    You should've just went in to see what she looked like. If you didn't like what you saw then you leave.
    What if she looked like a 250 lb guy with a pistol?

  9. #6331
    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Senior member from NoVa looking for the bustiest provider in the area. I will be in Philly / NJ area tomorrow night. Very new to the area but willing to help anyone in northern Va Richmond Va Maryland or central jersey. Just saw a plastic Colombiana tonight in central jersey I'd be willing to share details on. If anyone knows a big tit provider please help a brother out! Thanks all.
    South Jersey post 7587. Never seen her myself but she's got a decent reputation.

  10. #6330
    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    Thought she looked TGTBT especially for Philly haha, I know how God awful quality is here. But I decided to give it a try. Her pics looked sorta familiar, I think someone may have given a review of her at some point?

    After messaging I get to her incall, a house in Mayfair section. I had no plans on actually walking into her house. Only a rookie would walk in blind. I call her a few minutes prior, sure enough, no answer. But she messages me immediately with "What's up, you here". I ask her why she can't talk on the phone, she blames it on the text app. Yeah ok. I park near her house, with visibility of the front door. I message her to come out, She messages back "just come up". I then threatened to leave if she doesn't come up to my car. After a few minutes I see the door open slightly, I can make out a person with a thin build and grey hoodie with hood on but nothing else, the room behind was door, after a 2-3's whoever it was steps back but leaves the door slightly open. The person does not step out at all. Just sort of does the bare minimum of showing they are an actual person but no intention of showing anything else. I text "Bye Felicia" and dip. Worst case, it was a robbery attempt, best case she looks nothing like her photos and was not trying to reveal herself prior.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...l/195137466284
    You should've just went in to see what she looked like. If you didn't like what you saw then you leave.

  11. #6329

    Justice

    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    Thought she looked TGTBT especially for Philly haha, I know how God awful quality is here. But I decided to give it a try. Her pics looked sorta familiar, I think someone may have given a review of her at some point?

    After messaging I get to her incall, a house in Mayfair section. I had no plans on actually walking into her house. Only a rookie would walk in blind. I call her a few minutes prior, sure enough, no answer. But she messages me immediately with "What's up, you here". I ask her why she can't talk on the phone, she blames it on the text app. Yeah ok. I park near her house, with visibility of the front door. I message her to come out, She messages back "just come up". I then threatened to leave if she doesn't come up to my car. After a few minutes I see the door open slightly, I can make out a person with a thin build and grey hoodie with hood on but nothing else, the room behind was door, after a 2-3's whoever it was steps back but leaves the door slightly open. The person does not step out at all. Just sort of does the bare minimum of showing they are an actual person but no intention of showing anything else. I text "Bye Felicia" and dip. Worst case, it was a robbery attempt, best case she looks nothing like her photos and was not trying to reveal herself prior.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...l/195137466284
    If you Google the phone number there are different girls in the pictures I also know justice from her dancing days I asked if she posted and said no so someone is using her pics.

  12. #6328
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    So I've been eyeing this one for a while. Her body shots just kept drawing me in but based on the face I wasn't sure which side of the fence life started out on. She must get a lot of Qs about it as she now states in the ad that she was born a female. Talking with a buddy, who has no idea I am in the hobby, told me he meets up with this lady who rocks his world. Showed me a pick and its her. When I questioned which team said all female from birth, even showed pics before the current look. That was enough for me to take the plunge. Hosting is near the zoo, parking was tough. Tall at 5'8, flat stomach, nice ass & legs. Super nice; wants to get to know you, no rush. TBH, it was hard to focus at first but once we got into it, all was forgotten. Very GFE but I didn't partake (rarely ever kiss with any provider). Loves to talk dirty. She can really suck a dick and loves to fuck. Pussy gets nice & wet. Seems to really get off taking the finish inside. I don't get to Philly too often but will repeat when I do.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/610931572012
    Did she come down in price. Before I though she was expensive and since July Shane came out with newer rates like 4 $$.

  13. #6327

    No Justice

    Thought she looked TGTBT especially for Philly haha, I know how God awful quality is here. But I decided to give it a try. Her pics looked sorta familiar, I think someone may have given a review of her at some point?

    After messaging I get to her incall, a house in Mayfair section. I had no plans on actually walking into her house. Only a rookie would walk in blind. I call her a few minutes prior, sure enough, no answer. But she messages me immediately with "What's up, you here". I ask her why she can't talk on the phone, she blames it on the text app. Yeah ok. I park near her house, with visibility of the front door. I message her to come out, She messages back "just come up". I then threatened to leave if she doesn't come up to my car. After a few minutes I see the door open slightly, I can make out a person with a thin build and grey hoodie with hood on but nothing else, the room behind was door, after a 2-3's whoever it was steps back but leaves the door slightly open. The person does not step out at all. Just sort of does the bare minimum of showing they are an actual person but no intention of showing anything else. I text "Bye Felicia" and dip. Worst case, it was a robbery attempt, best case she looks nothing like her photos and was not trying to reveal herself prior.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...l/195137466284

  14. #6326
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Also had my eye on her but wasn't sure of the team. Looks like she has scars below each breast and I wondered of she had them removed. Figured maybe a lesbian, but still I like her look. Going to reach out based on your report. Appreciate market price information
    Those are scars from breast reduction. I've seen that on a few women.

  15. #6325

    Hmmm. Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    So I've been eyeing this one for a while. Her body shots just kept drawing me in but based on the face I wasn't sure which side of the fence life started out on. She must get a lot of Qs about it as she now states in the ad that she was born a female. Talking with a buddy, who has no idea I am in the hobby, told me he meets up with this lady who rocks his world. Showed me a pick and its her. When I questioned which team said all female from birth, even showed pics before the current look. That was enough for me to take the plunge. Hosting is near the zoo, parking was tough. Tall at 5'8, flat stomach, nice ass & legs. Super nice; wants to get to know you, no rush. TBH, it was hard to focus at first but once we got into it, all was forgotten. Very GFE but I didn't partake (rarely ever kiss with any provider). Loves to talk dirty. She can really suck a dick and loves to fuck. Pussy gets nice & wet. Seems to really get off taking the finish inside. I don't get to Philly too often but will repeat when I do.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/610931572012
    Also had my eye on her but wasn't sure of the team. Looks like she has scars below each breast and I wondered of she had them removed. Figured maybe a lesbian, but still I like her look. Going to reach out based on your report. Appreciate market price information

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape