Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 532 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6324

    Riki

    So I've been eyeing this one for a while. Her body shots just kept drawing me in but based on the face I wasn't sure which side of the fence life started out on. She must get a lot of Qs about it as she now states in the ad that she was born a female. Talking with a buddy, who has no idea I am in the hobby, told me he meets up with this lady who rocks his world. Showed me a pick and its her. When I questioned which team said all female from birth, even showed pics before the current look. That was enough for me to take the plunge. Hosting is near the zoo, parking was tough. Tall at 5'8, flat stomach, nice ass & legs. Super nice; wants to get to know you, no rush. TBH, it was hard to focus at first but once we got into it, all was forgotten. Very GFE but I didn't partake (rarely ever kiss with any provider). Loves to talk dirty. She can really suck a dick and loves to fuck. Pussy gets nice & wet. Seems to really get off taking the finish inside. I don't get to Philly too often but will repeat when I do.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/610931572012

  2. #6323

    Big tit provider.

    Senior member from NoVa looking for the bustiest provider in the area. I will be in Philly / NJ area tomorrow night. Very new to the area but willing to help anyone in northern Va Richmond Va Maryland or central jersey. Just saw a plastic Colombiana tonight in central jersey I'd be willing to share details on. If anyone knows a big tit provider please help a brother out! Thanks all.

  3. #6322
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading something I didn't like. Something maybe about a boyfriend hanging around? I did the Advanced Search but nothing came up. Maybe it was on TER when I had TER. She's hot enough, good location for me, decent price. But I am sure there was something about her that made me never jump. Something I read. Fuck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...i/802450867116
    I've seen her maybe 4-5 weeks ago, and probably a month before that, and so on. Never had a bad date, and the place has always been safe and quiet. I usually park on the pother side of the ave and walk over. She's very cute and tight for her age, and having a few kids. If you click w her, after you see her a few times you might get the regular rate.

  4. #6321
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading something I didn't like. Something maybe about a boyfriend hanging around? I did the Advanced Search but nothing came up. Maybe it was on TER when I had TER. She's hot enough, good location for me, decent price. But I am sure there was something about her that made me never jump. Something I read. Fuck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...i/802450867116
    I saw her a few times before she disappeared for a little while. Never had a problem. Never got the sense that anyone was in that house with her while I was there and never saw anyone hanging around out front / saw anyone leaving before I arrived (I once stood on the street and then signaled to her that I had parked. Nothing for a solid five minutes). She definitely has a "boyfriend" (her word) but the time I had with her was always unspoiled by any of that.

    If you are interested and her rates are within your means, I'd take the plunge. While I haven't seen her since she returned, I haven't seen anyone give her a bad review since she returned either.

    She was a great date and I think you'd enjoy yourself.

  5. #6320
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading something I didn't like. Something maybe about a boyfriend hanging around? I did the Advanced Search but nothing came up. Maybe it was on TER when I had TER. She's hot enough, good location for me, decent price. But I am sure there was something about her that made me never jump. Something I read. Fuck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...i/802450867116
    Spelling is key. Always try various spellings, not every poster cans spell or gets the names right. Also, might have best results with the way she spells her name in her adverts? Appears to be different from what you posted. just saying

    Looks like she's found the fountain of youth!

  6. #6319

    What was Rea Ann's deal?

    I remember reading something I didn't like. Something maybe about a boyfriend hanging around? I did the Advanced Search but nothing came up. Maybe it was on TER when I had TER. She's hot enough, good location for me, decent price. But I am sure there was something about her that made me never jump. Something I read. Fuck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...i/802450867116

  7. #6318
    Quote Originally Posted by AirCooled6  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone remembers this girl China? Goes by China white. I recall positive reviews on LC a couple years ago and then she dropped out of site. She appears to be back now, the pics look great. She is responsive and sane with texts. I have set up tmmr afternoon. Same location as usual. You can tell from the pics. I have had marginal luck on the Blvd in the past and this one might be promising. I dug around here and couldn't find any reviews but my searches could be off..
    She does look better but remember they are pictures taken at an unknown date. I know for a fact of women posting right now with pictures from 4-5 years ago. That said, I saw the woman in the ad 2-3 years ago at a motel in the NE. She apparently booked multiple people at the same time so she tried to rush everything and I was really turned off by her poor hygiene at the time as she had dirty feet. I had better time and met cleaner girls on the streets. Also, if she's still working out of the motels in the NE I no longer go into those areas. It's just not safe.

  8. #6317

    How did it go?

    Quote Originally Posted by AirCooled6  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone remembers this girl China? Goes by China white. I recall positive reviews on LC a couple years ago and then she dropped out of site. She appears to be back now, the pics look great. She is responsive and sane with texts. I have set up tmmr afternoon. Same location as usual. You can tell from the pics. I have had marginal luck on the Blvd in the past and this one might be promising. I dug around here and couldn't find any reviews but my searches could be off.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/150290335

    267-589-7166.

    Check it out.
    Curious if you met up and if you have a review to share?

  9. #6316
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoke  [View Original Post]
    What concerns me is her tour date's / location. Being I'm in the middle of the Pacific. Why would anyone fly out here for 2 days? She asked for buckfifty upfront. I been burned before and not keen on giving money upfront. If someone met her before, I would consider a deposit other than that I have learned not to give in advance.
    Dude, let me spell it out for you. SCAM.

    $200 for a video call? GTFO.

    Nobody goes from Connecticut to Hawaii overnight, wakes up to fuck for 2 days and then goes straight to Indiana overnight. Maybe some right fuckers with private jets could make it happen, but not regular dudes like us, and certainly not yummytwat at gmail.

    "Foreign" is probably the only truth in the ad, as wherever your "deposit" ends up it sure as shit won't be on this continent.

  10. #6315

    Thanks for the input

    What concerns me is her tour date's / location. Being I'm in the middle of the Pacific. Why would anyone fly out here for 2 days? She asked for buckfifty upfront. I been burned before and not keen on giving money upfront. If someone met her before, I would consider a deposit other than that I have learned not to give in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    That first set of photos on her ad look so heavily filtered as to think that she's AI-generated and not real. Some of the later photos look a lot more legit. But bear in mind that she's filtering that heavily for a reason.

    I wouldn't send her anything up front and I'd be prepared to be surprised when that door opens.

    Be careful!

  11. #6314
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone booked a date with this what looks like a firecracker. She's supposed to be coming on the 24th.

    https://tryst.link/escort/layla21
    That first set of photos on her ad look so heavily filtered as to think that she's AI-generated and not real. Some of the later photos look a lot more legit. But bear in mind that she's filtering that heavily for a reason.

    I wouldn't send her anything up front and I'd be prepared to be surprised when that door opens.

    Be careful!

  12. #6313

    Layla

    Anyone booked a date with this what looks like a firecracker. She's supposed to be coming on the 24th.

    https://tryst.link/escort/layla21

  13. #6312

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePheonix671  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard of Kayla https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila.../377758198006? Apparently she's back. When I texted her she wanted an upfront dono of 25 bucks so I bailed.
    Definitely old pics. She used to host out of an apartment in Frankford area, but that was about 5 years ago when I saw her. She was advertising on TNA back then. Screw the deposit. She was a good time back then, saw her a few times.

  14. #6311

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her. The first three pictures on that linked ad are from when she first started advertising several years ago.

    If you search the forum you can find some older mentions. She was once on my "to do" list but reports from other mongers turned me off, so I never took the plunge.

    Definitely never send anyone any money up front.
    I have extensive experience with Kayla. All precovid. At the time, she was at the motel 6. I think some guy named "Kevin" was kinda "managing" her. Some may say pimping. Who's to say either way. I'm sure she did it willingly and there was some type of mutually agreed business arrangement. Kevin was some old white guy with a lot of teeth missing, 6 ft+. Kevin also had a few other girls under his belt.

    Those pics were the same from years back. Her weight also fluctuated pretty heavily.

    I had fun each time I saw her years ago. But who's to say what she looks like now?

    Funny thing is that she used to go by a different name. Then I told her about another girl who used "Kayla" as her fake name who was shot in the face and died. Then she started using "Kayla " as her new fake name.

    The last I saw on social media, she was in a relationship with some very nerdy looking dude. I'm guessing a monger. She also talked about buying a house through a rent-to-buy program, which sounded like a bad plan.

    There is also a chance that that ad was made by a dude trying to scam people. Historically, there have been a few ads popping up using old escort pics to scam people.

  15. #6310
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePheonix671  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard of Kayla https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila.../377758198006? Apparently she's back. When I texted her she wanted an upfront dono of 25 bucks so I bailed.
    I have never seen her. The first three pictures on that linked ad are from when she first started advertising several years ago.

    If you search the forum you can find some older mentions. She was once on my "to do" list but reports from other mongers turned me off, so I never took the plunge.

    Definitely never send anyone any money up front.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape