Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 10989
-
08-30-23 21:45 #9444Senior Member

Posts: 61Laurent Dior
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/5710604.htm?cat=1
Anybody have an experience with this provider?
-
08-30-23 19:45 #9443Senior Member

Posts: 793Hey Mr. Smiley, do you know if msog is on the table for Hr sessions? Was dfk, lfk or BBBJ available? TIA.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 17:47 #9442Senior Member

Posts: 108Joy
https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3152737
Anyone visit with this one? She's cute and says she currently in town. Spoke via snapchat and quoted $$. She also does facetime chat for $. Could use that for validation. Ad has her number too.
-
08-30-23 17:45 #9441Senior Member

Posts: 1021Nice half hour fun with YuriSexy888
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/YuriSexy888
Hey man, I just had a nice half hour snack with YuriSexy888 at her incall spot.
Easy communications along with FaceTime verification the night before to set up. She sets the room up with nice air- fragrances and atmosphere. Super laid-back and knows how to get you warmed up real good before the main action. She made sure I was highly and totally satisfied.
Tap her if you can before she leaves.
Later Men.
-
08-29-23 23:19 #9440Senior Member

Posts: 299Thank you for sharing
If you haven't done a review on PD. You should give it a try. It'll help her and maybe get her to come out here more.
Originally Posted by LifeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 22:45 #9439Senior Member

Posts: 161I like Yuri
Hey guys, do you want a great experience? I know I do that is why I'm letting you know about Yuri. She is like my dream girl, more beautiful than her pictures which is very out of the ordinary and she is all about you from the moment she opens the door. I wish she visited more often. https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1088059.htm?cat=1.
Lifeguy out.
-
08-29-23 16:26 #9438Senior Member

Posts: 318Venus
She's gotten older obviously but still looks pretty good. Very MILFy. Probably the best BJ I've ever had. She's incredibly skilled and has a nice personality. PSE. She's the real deal. Reminded me of Miko Lee's service when she was still active. She will ruin you for these half asses local providers and their sand bagging service and shifty attitudes. Not a youngster but makes up for it with phenomenal service.
Originally Posted by DavidBla
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 18:19 #9437Senior Member

Posts: 193Venus
Anyone planning on partaking?
https://tryst.link/escort/therealvenusxxx
Says she will be going back and forth between Oahu and Maui and won't be available the 7 thru 19. I read her reviews and they are pretty good.
-
08-28-23 16:59 #9436Senior Member

Posts: 349She quoted me 5 $. I wasn't sure if I contacted the right person. I had to pass.
Originally Posted by RKitG
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 00:40 #9435Senior Member

Posts: 32Jessica, Asian, Eros. Visiting
Yes I did get to partake, and she is as advertised. Very sweet, pics are her. Seems a low volume provider.
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
Nice time well spent, safe but GFE otherwise. I would repeat.
Treat her well guys. PM if you need more.
-
08-26-23 16:05 #9434Senior Member

Posts: 43Mahalo! Bruddah.
Her real pics or fake on her Eros ad? GFE?
She's asking $$.
Originally Posted by DArab
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 16:03 #9433Senior Member

Posts: 56Oh boy
Glad hear it turned out great! She's a winner! Awesome review!
Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 01:13 #9432Senior Member

Posts: 27Msog?
Can you provide some insights as to whether MSOG is on the table within the allotted time, or whether it would be an 'add on'? Mahalo.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 23:00 #9431Senior Member

Posts: 74Alondra
Hope you got in braddah. Met with Alondra today. Pics are her. Amazing body. Def fat okole like as what someone said. A Niki Minaj video LOL. I think melons are natural. I grabbed them and they were soft. Great time. Bbj. Cow girl. Doggy. Then flat doggy. (she had a mirror closet so that was fun to watch). Ended in mission. Bad ass Venezuelan girl. Hope she comes back.
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
I'm new to mongering, first time wasn't so great. This was a fun treat. Thank you to everyone who recommended her. Side note anyone, know of providers similar to her? Love the little waist and fat okole kine. Haha.
-
08-24-23 19:06 #9430Senior Member

Posts: 793Sorry guys, ended up getting drunk with some friends LOL. I see the other guy made an appointment, hope to get an insight on his experience. If I have time I maybe able to squeeze some time for Alondra before she leaves.
Originally Posted by Youngers
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






