Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 733 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 10989
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9444

    Laurent Dior

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/5710604.htm?cat=1

    Anybody have an experience with this provider?

  2. #9443
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/YuriSexy888

    Hey man, I just had a nice half hour snack with YuriSexy888 at her incall spot.

    Easy communications along with FaceTime verification the night before to set up. She sets the room up with nice air- fragrances and atmosphere. Super laid-back and knows how to get you warmed up real good before the main action. She made sure I was highly and totally satisfied.

    Tap her if you can before she leaves.

    Later Men.
    Hey Mr. Smiley, do you know if msog is on the table for Hr sessions? Was dfk, lfk or BBBJ available? TIA.

  3. #9442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Joy

    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3152737

    Anyone visit with this one? She's cute and says she currently in town. Spoke via snapchat and quoted $$. She also does facetime chat for $. Could use that for validation. Ad has her number too.

  4. #9441

    Nice half hour fun with YuriSexy888

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/YuriSexy888

    Hey man, I just had a nice half hour snack with YuriSexy888 at her incall spot.

    Easy communications along with FaceTime verification the night before to set up. She sets the room up with nice air- fragrances and atmosphere. Super laid-back and knows how to get you warmed up real good before the main action. She made sure I was highly and totally satisfied.

    Tap her if you can before she leaves.

    Later Men.

  5. #9440

    Thank you for sharing

    If you haven't done a review on PD. You should give it a try. It'll help her and maybe get her to come out here more.

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, do you want a great experience? I know I do that is why I'm letting you know about Yuri. She is like my dream girl, more beautiful than her pictures which is very out of the ordinary and she is all about you from the moment she opens the door. I wish she visited more often. https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1088059.htm?cat=1.

    Lifeguy out.

  6. #9439

    I like Yuri

    Hey guys, do you want a great experience? I know I do that is why I'm letting you know about Yuri. She is like my dream girl, more beautiful than her pictures which is very out of the ordinary and she is all about you from the moment she opens the door. I wish she visited more often. https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1088059.htm?cat=1.

    Lifeguy out.

  7. #9438

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Anyone planning on partaking?

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealvenusxxx

    Says she will be going back and forth between Oahu and Maui and won't be available the 7 thru 19. I read her reviews and they are pretty good.
    She's gotten older obviously but still looks pretty good. Very MILFy. Probably the best BJ I've ever had. She's incredibly skilled and has a nice personality. PSE. She's the real deal. Reminded me of Miko Lee's service when she was still active. She will ruin you for these half asses local providers and their sand bagging service and shifty attitudes. Not a youngster but makes up for it with phenomenal service.

  8. #9437

    Venus

    Anyone planning on partaking?

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealvenusxxx

    Says she will be going back and forth between Oahu and Maui and won't be available the 7 thru 19. I read her reviews and they are pretty good.

  9. #9436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by RKitG  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did get to partake, and she is as advertised. Very sweet, pics are her. Seems a low volume provider.

    Nice time well spent, safe but GFE otherwise. I would repeat.

    Treat her well guys. PM if you need more.
    She quoted me 5 $. I wasn't sure if I contacted the right person. I had to pass.

  10. #9435

    Jessica, Asian, Eros. Visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    If you try her out, let us know.
    Yes I did get to partake, and she is as advertised. Very sweet, pics are her. Seems a low volume provider.

    Nice time well spent, safe but GFE otherwise. I would repeat.

    Treat her well guys. PM if you need more.

  11. #9434
    Mahalo! Bruddah.

    Her real pics or fake on her Eros ad? GFE?

    She's asking $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by DArab  [View Original Post]
    I seen her at Aiea House, she's pretty good.

  12. #9433

    Oh boy

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    Hope you got in braddah. Met with Alondra today. Pics are her. Amazing body. Def fat okole like as what someone said. A Niki Minaj video LOL. I think melons are natural. I grabbed them and they were soft. Great time. Bbj. Cow girl. Doggy. Then flat doggy. (she had a mirror closet so that was fun to watch). Ended in mission. Bad ass Venezuelan girl. Hope she comes back.

    I'm new to mongering, first time wasn't so great. This was a fun treat. Thank you to everyone who recommended her. Side note anyone, know of providers similar to her? Love the little waist and fat okole kine. Haha.
    Glad hear it turned out great! She's a winner! Awesome review!

  13. #9432

    Msog?

    Can you provide some insights as to whether MSOG is on the table within the allotted time, or whether it would be an 'add on'? Mahalo.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    Our favorite local Kamaina Wahina with the ASSets to die for is back. I already got mine with that gorgeous okole! Doggy style, Her Face down in a pillow, arched back, both heads on her hips, and those tribal back tattoos OMG! OG's know about her she's been providing here for years, so nuff said. Newcomers asking about 411 , she's all over this site guys, just do your research.

    Someday made a comparison that she's like the McRib. LOL. A special edition item that comes back for a limited amount of time. So get it while it's available. That's actually a pretty good analogy. And some people don't like the McRib, that's understandable and fair. So haters please don't try and spoil it for others that actually do like it. Or are willing to try and taste it. That just means for us McRib lovers. LOL.

  14. #9431

    Alondra

    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can share their experience with a provider name Alondra and I was told she is petite but in the pictures she looks like she's 5'6. I did a search but very little information about her. Alondra and Thai last day on the 25th and I just found out Leia is visiting and she mentioned it's her birthday week idk if that makes a difference LOL. Lots of options and I'm burning daylight, hopefully some you guys can help me on this decision LOL. TIA.
    Hope you got in braddah. Met with Alondra today. Pics are her. Amazing body. Def fat okole like as what someone said. A Niki Minaj video LOL. I think melons are natural. I grabbed them and they were soft. Great time. Bbj. Cow girl. Doggy. Then flat doggy. (she had a mirror closet so that was fun to watch). Ended in mission. Bad ass Venezuelan girl. Hope she comes back.

    I'm new to mongering, first time wasn't so great. This was a fun treat. Thank you to everyone who recommended her. Side note anyone, know of providers similar to her? Love the little waist and fat okole kine. Haha.

  15. #9430
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngers  [View Original Post]
    Do it. Setup an appointment with her. The pictures are all fake to me but she has a coke bottle bottle, slim waist and nice big booty and chest. If you like hip hop girls, you will feel like you're in a music video for Nicki Manij.
    Sorry guys, ended up getting drunk with some friends LOL. I see the other guy made an appointment, hope to get an insight on his experience. If I have time I maybe able to squeeze some time for Alondra before she leaves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape