Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    https://foxyvegasmodels.com/

    This popped up on this thread a few weeks ago, and kinda seemed TGTBT. Anyone tried them? Results?
    Some guys left reviews on her in Escort Report. Go search in test thread.

  2. #4022

    Anyone tried this?

    https://foxyvegasmodels.com/

    This popped up on this thread a few weeks ago, and kinda seemed TGTBT. Anyone tried them? Results?

  3. #4021
    Not sure why you are putting "suggested" in quotes. For the K-agencies, there is no force or coercion, no more than what your company would do in "suggesting" you do certain tasks or see certain clients. These women (at least at the K-agencies) are 100% choosing when and where they want to work. They can leave whenever they want. There's no extortion either. The second an agency starts trying to ruin a girl by talking to her family or whatever, no girl would choose to work for that agency (and that's assuming the agency even knows the contact information of the girl's family members in the first place). So I'm not sure what you mean that "there is a bit of trafficking going on" when there is no force or coercion involved.

    I'm saying this based on my friendships / casual relationships with dozens of these girls over the years at 15+ agencies across four different states. Not to mention the conversations after sessions with probably 100+ girls as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    It's isn't human trafficking in the sense where the girls are hauled off in a van in the early morning. But they are "suggested" when and where to go. If they become stale they go where the money is. Just look where the ladies work and how often they travel.

    And it could be that they have a debt to pay, be it the tit job and face lift. Who knows.

    And it seems like most agencies are tied in one way or another.

    So I sense there a bit of trafficking going on. What I'm curious about is the level of extortion that some go through. To be outted to family about what she did while in America could be embarrassing and humiliating. Or if a young lady decides to go independent, the agency may not be too keen to that.

  4. #4020

    VAC Kamela

    Just finished a session with Kamela and had a generally positive experrience. Her face is young and fresh. She says she's 24 and I believe it. And her energy is very playful, similar to Hazel from a while back.

    Body-wise, her pics are photoshopped of course but might actually be her, though her body type is definitely on the chubbier side. Not fat but not slender either. I'd rate her body a 7/10. Tits were more of a pendulous shape (nipples pointed somewhat downward) so definitely not perky. She has a bit of a belly but a nice round ass. I finished my session hotdogging bare on her ass cheeks and came on her back.

    Service-wise she is a little green but took direction well. BBBJ was decent but not on par with the likes of Audrey. Hopefully her technique will improve with time. Kitty was nice and tight and she was responsive but not over the top as we fucked.

    I'm not one to repeat when there are other girls on the menu but would give her another shot when I exhaust other interesting options.

  5. #4019
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilbog2021  [View Original Post]
    I also saw lev and she was the best experience I had with the agency. I asked for pse and she delivered, she would say a lot of cute things but would then start to nibble all over my body and after I released she would sit still going continue to make more remarks to get more. Normally with the girls they would do BBBJ and have tissues but with her she would drool and continue to and kept telling me wanted me to have a great experience and was open to any my suggestions.
    Glad you had a great experience with Lev. Been talking to her during the session. She won't do the service for long. She's saving up enough money to take care of herself (opening up a business). This was her first time in LV and she liked her customers here treating her the way she wanted to be treated. She will come back to LV another time. Sadly, I'm not around LV and live in SF bay area. She told me the last time she went to Bay Area she had bad experience and never work there ever again. Mostly of the guys she told me they kept asking for discount with free BBFS and low ball her which disrespected her and she thought they think lower of her. So anyways, next month, she will be out traveling going back to her country and will come back to US in couple of months. Hopefully if we cross path when we travel, I will use her service in a heartbeat again.

  6. #4018

    Great time with lev.

    Quote Originally Posted by UptownUrtown  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at Lev's postive review in TER and took the chance. The photos are not hers, but she's very attractive and her make ups especially her eyes look like Rae little Black. She loved to please and tease. Alot of rubbing and DFK in the shower. She stared at me with her slutty eyes giving me a blowjob turned me on. She loved ride CG and stare at me again with her eyes. I gave her DATY and made her cum which turned her on hard. She was so turned on she licked and started to bite my ears and alot of DFK. We switched to Mish and Doggy style. It was hot that she had to turn on her fan. She a told me to lay down and started to lick, kiss and bite my body, legs, and jr. Idk about this but it was kinky. The fun began and she gave me the most wild CG I ever had. Most girls get tired but not her. She squatted and pound the fuck out of me till I came.

    Not sure it happens to everyone but I saw her 3 times before I leave LV. When she turned on, she was very wild and love to bite. I love hers eyes staring at me when we fuck and she give BBBJ.
    I also saw lev and she was the best experience I had with the agency. I asked for pse and she delivered, she would say a lot of cute things but would then start to nibble all over my body and after I released she would sit still going continue to make more remarks to get more. Normally with the girls they would do BBBJ and have tissues but with her she would drool and continue to and kept telling me wanted me to have a great experience and was open to any my suggestions.

  7. #4017

    Kinda agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I know I watch way to many movies, but when you guys go to these Agencys does it seem like the girls are really trapped like they take their passports. So none of the girls will leave and here's the real ridiculous question do any of you guys think the Agencies Micro-chip the girls like in case they wanted to leave?
    It's isn't human trafficking in the sense where the girls are hauled off in a van in the early morning. But they are "suggested" when and where to go. If they become stale they go where the money is. Just look where the ladies work and how often they travel.

    And it could be that they have a debt to pay, be it the tit job and face lift. Who knows.

    And it seems like most agencies are tied in one way or another.

    So I sense there a bit of trafficking going on. What I'm curious about is the level of extortion that some go through. To be outted to family about what she did while in America could be embarrassing and humiliating. Or if a young lady decides to go independent, the agency may not be too keen to that.

  8. #4016

    Lev loves to bite when she's turned on

    I was looking at Lev's postive review in TER and took the chance. The photos are not hers, but she's very attractive and her make ups especially her eyes look like Rae little Black. She loved to please and tease. Alot of rubbing and DFK in the shower. She stared at me with her slutty eyes giving me a blowjob turned me on. She loved ride CG and stare at me again with her eyes. I gave her DATY and made her cum which turned her on hard. She was so turned on she licked and started to bite my ears and alot of DFK. We switched to Mish and Doggy style. It was hot that she had to turn on her fan. She a told me to lay down and started to lick, kiss and bite my body, legs, and jr. Idk about this but it was kinky. The fun began and she gave me the most wild CG I ever had. Most girls get tired but not her. She squatted and pound the fuck out of me till I came.

    Not sure it happens to everyone but I saw her 3 times before I leave LV. When she turned on, she was very wild and love to bite. I love hers eyes staring at me when we fuck and she give BBBJ.

  9. #4015

    Audrey (VAC)

    I second SplendidOrchid's report on Audrey. She's probably one of the better providers I've seen so far in my short time mongering the past few months. I popped early with her and tried from a second pop. Alas it was not to be, but she gave it her all her effort trying to make it happen. Great service and may repeat after I try out the new girl Kamela.

  10. #4014

    Audrey (VAC)

    I hadn't seen Audrey in Vegas for about 5 years, so it was nice to see her back. She looks the same (which is a good thing), and has the same enthusiastic service. Most of the photos are accurate (a couple are not her, but some are her, just lightly Photoshopped). She and I have always had good chemistry, so she has the same bubbly personality and high energy session that I'm used to. Not sure how long she's going to be here, but I would recommend seeing her at least once!

  11. #4013
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I know I watch way to many movies, but when you guys go to these Agencys does it seem like the girls are really trapped like they take their passports. So none of the girls will leave and here's the real ridiculous question do any of you guys think the Agencies Micro-chip the girls like in case they wanted to leave?
    100% no to the first. Girls have their own passports (I've had several show me theirs for various reasons), and they bop around the country if they feel like it. Most of them find a city they like and just sort of settle in, but some like traveling around. The owners / bookers definitely do not keep the girls' passports, so it's definitely not a human trafficking issue at the Korean agencies. I can't speak to the Chinese agencies, as I've only been like twice, and that was like 10 years ago.

    Based on that, I would also say 100% no to the microchipping as well. Not to mention, the technology doesn't exist (currently) for that to work long-term. If you have something transmitting data, it would need a battery, and a battery that small would run out. If it's something that's going to be passive (like an AirTag), it's still going to need some sort of battery and / or a scanner that needs to be close enough to transmit and receive data. Either way, not practical or possible with current technology. Not to mention the ethical / legal / social issues.

  12. #4012

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I know I watch way to many movies, but when you guys go to these Agencys does it seem like the girls are really trapped like they take their passports. So none of the girls will leave and here's the real ridiculous question do any of you guys think the Agencies Micro-chip the girls like in case they wanted to leave?
    I used to date one girl when I was in the Bay Area and she let me in on the world, they are completely here voluntarily. Girls work as much as they want and it doesn't work out they just get on a plane and go home. Happens as often as you think. As you would expect many are here because they really need money for the variety of normal reasons you'd expect (family at home, huge debt, or simply just fast cash lifestyle). There is a bit of a twist in that a lot of girls depending on the area are actually from North Korea and (again) really need money back. Again not all, but it's a sizeable portion. They got bookers / scouts that are connected with the scene in Korea, many will ask them if they want to make big $$$ to head over to America, depending on their situation they take it. It's a huge operation to say the least but I get it the money is good on both sides. I will say with respect to Vegas, especially with the seasoned mainstay vets here, they are mostly just gambling addicts and just bounded by their poor money management. Girls that have a plan usually hit big markets and get out in 1-3 years.

  13. #4011

    VAC (Jay) and Jessie (LTLV)

    Overdue but I wanted to share my experiences with Jay from VAC and Jessie from LTLV.

    Jay:

    I had seen her before when she was with another agency. Her location was actually the same. As reported numerous times, she is older but is a hell of a provider. Her rimming is something else. I'm usually a one pop and done, but gave the BBFS+MSOG donation thinking Jay could get two out of me. I always take a while to pop, even with BBFS. Jay was trying her damndest. She finally got me with a rough CG then jumped off of me and just lied on the bed. She gave back my 40 and said "other girl next time. " I thought she meant simply for MSOG but she reiterated that she didn't want to see me anymore. I elected to just leave instead of a second shower.

    Jessie:

    My first time with her, and she slightly resembles Aja Dang (YouTuber, former Maxim model). No shower preview, but she spent a little more time on the bed with a sloppy and slow BBBJ. Multiple positions before finishing in prone bone. I elected to just do BBFS with no MSOG, although I always tell the booker that I'm being 40 just in case. I'd definitely repeat with Jessie next time she's in town.

    I've seen Abby before and may set up another visit. I also saw Hazel the last time she was here. I'm curious about the current lineup at VAC and LTLV outside of Abby. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. I prefer girls with a little more ass. Thanks.

  14. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I know I watch way to many movies, but when you guys go to these Agencys does it seem like the girls are really trapped like they take their passports. So none of the girls will leave and here's the real ridiculous question do any of you guys think the Agencies Micro-chip the girls like in case they wanted to leave?
    I don't believe so. Maybe some are reluctant go into it based on options and money but it's pretty common and accepted back in Korea. We only get the has-been that aged out from being selected over the new talent. So, they come out here to get work. That's why most you see will be in the 30 to 40 range.

  15. 08-25-23 01:50


  16. #4009

    With the Koreans

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I know I watch way to many movies, but when you guys go to these Agencys does it seem like the girls are really trapped like they take their passports. So none of the girls will leave and here's the real ridiculous question do any of you guys think the Agencies Micro-chip the girls like in case they wanted to leave?
    With the Koreans I don't think so, many of them go back and come back in their own will. Maybe with the. Chinese or massage parlors I seen more the case.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape