Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Crazy Question!

    I know I watch way to many movies, but when you guys go to these Agencys does it seem like the girls are really trapped like they take their passports. So none of the girls will leave and here's the real ridiculous question do any of you guys think the Agencies Micro-chip the girls like in case they wanted to leave?

  2. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by FineDining  [View Original Post]
    Your question ultimately leads to answers of subjectivity. My preference for Asian girls is definitely a petite figure. IMO, she is a bigger girl. I think more accurately, estimates of height and weight are more needed. I would estimate she is 5'3"/125 ibs. At that height, my preference would be 105 lbs. Max. Hope that helps.
    Thank you for your post. I'm in the same boat. I prefer the more petite girls (except for CL. That's a bit too far. Body like Mr Burns). But I will make exceptions if they are thicker but the service is top notch. At least Molly's pics seem to be somewhat indicative of what you will get. Really ticks me off when the agency puts blatantly misleading pics on their site. Nothing worse than when the door opens and there is a girl that is 20 pounds over what the pic and profile indicate. Happened to me with Jane. Pics are nothing like her. She's fat. Think we all already know the ages are BS but at least be somewhat honest with the ht and wt. Rates are too damn high to not be getting what you want.

  3. #4006
    Quote Originally Posted by Seville  [View Original Post]
    So Molly has been in and out of Vegas for years now and seen many different profile pics. Never went to see her cause some reports have stated that she's fat. From the pics I could imagine that being correct but you would think more than just a few reviews would mention if she was actually fat. So my question to anybody that has seen Molly is would you consider her fat?
    Your question ultimately leads to answers of subjectivity. My preference for Asian girls is definitely a petite figure. IMO, she is a bigger girl. I think more accurately, estimates of height and weight are more needed. I would estimate she is 5'3"/125 ibs. At that height, my preference would be 105 lbs. Max. Hope that helps.

  4. #4005
    Quote Originally Posted by Seville  [View Original Post]
    So Molly has been in and out of Vegas for years now and seen many different profile pics. Never went to see her cause some reports have stated that she's fat. From the pics I could imagine that being correct but you would think more than just a few reviews would mention if she was actually fat. So my question to anybody that has seen Molly is would you consider her fat?
    Obviously your question requires a certain amount of subjectivity. IMO she is bigger than I like when it comes to Asian girls in general. My preference is for a petite frame. It would be a little more accurate to estimate height / weight. My guess would be about 5'3" and 125 lbs. For me, at that height would be closer to no more than 105 lbs. Hope that helps.

  5. #4004
    Quote Originally Posted by Seville  [View Original Post]
    So Molly has been in and out of Vegas for years now and seen many different profile pics. Never went to see her cause some reports have stated that she's fat. From the pics I could imagine that being correct but you would think more than just a few reviews would mention if she was actually fat. So my question to anybody that has seen Molly is would you consider her fat?
    Molly is indeed a perfectly built vixen. She is short and curvy. Not fat. Definitely not fat. She has a tat on her belly as described. I found it neither distracting nor alluring. On the other hand, her breasts are soft, ample, and seemed natural to me.

  6. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by LumberJack7  [View Original Post]
    Hey all- first time poster, long time reader.

    Was prepping for an upcoming trip on foxylists and came across Savannah. Was thinking of experimenting. Anyone seen her before?

    https://www.foxylists.com/savannahlee
    Wrong place. This thread is for Korean Agency. I don't think there's a thread or discussing for TS.

  7. #4002
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  8. #4001

    Molly question

    Quote Originally Posted by IlliMonger  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks to you guys for supplying some great info on the forum. Diving in the past posts made my first Vegas K-girl adventure a good one. Got verified and chose Molly from VAC. As previously mentioned she had a good personality and English skills. Very attractive and an impressive rack. Good BBBJ. Finished round one in 69. Disappointed with no DFK even tho it clearly is an option on the website. Reloaded and covered all the positions before letting her use her BJ skills to end our session with a bang. I would definitely visit her again. After I try a few others. Again. Thanks for your insight.
    So Molly has been in and out of Vegas for years now and seen many different profile pics. Never went to see her cause some reports have stated that she's fat. From the pics I could imagine that being correct but you would think more than just a few reviews would mention if she was actually fat. So my question to anybody that has seen Molly is would you consider her fat?

  9. #4000

    Lev

    Quote Originally Posted by OooopsDaniel  [View Original Post]
    Easy setup with booker.

    CONS She is not like the pictures. Not young, flat ass, different body type.

    PROS She has a great BBBJ and a sexy sluty look.
    I've seen worst, she could pass by a Latina MILF body type. Her stomach have little rolls but nothing to freak out, she's a sex demon. She has Gene Simmons / Venom tongue and knows how to used it. She's the closest experience to Phoebe I had. Definitely a repeat.

  10. #3999

    Cleo tour

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to say that Cleo's last day was today. I contacted the booker earlier this evening to schedule something tomorrow, but apparently she flies back home tomorrow, so I got the last slot of tonight instead. I will second ThrowAwayGuide's review. I had a great session with her and would repeat if / when she comes back to town. She is definitely thicker than the photos but still very sexy, service was excellent and I connected with her much better than with ohter providers due to her fluent English.
    She's now at philly epm; prob staying 1-2 weeks and extend if she's got no other plans. She has feminine approach for sure; only thing was the upcharge is very YMMV and she was a bit loose at evening (better to book morning sessions).

  11. #3998

    Lev

    Easy setup with booker.

    CONS She is not like the pictures. Not young, flat ass, different body type.

    PROS She has a great BBBJ and a sexy sluty look.

  12. #3997

    Molly at VAC

    Many thanks to you guys for supplying some great info on the forum. Diving in the past posts made my first Vegas K-girl adventure a good one. Got verified and chose Molly from VAC. As previously mentioned she had a good personality and English skills. Very attractive and an impressive rack. Good BBBJ. Finished round one in 69. Disappointed with no DFK even tho it clearly is an option on the website. Reloaded and covered all the positions before letting her use her BJ skills to end our session with a bang. I would definitely visit her again. After I try a few others. Again. Thanks for your insight.

  13. #3996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Incall is definitely their preference both for their safety and for profitability because the extra they make for outcall doesn't cover the travel time where they could be doing another incall. Plus, on outcall some of the extra goes to the driver / minder who has to take them both ways and wait while they work. I would NEVER do an outcall with a KGirl.
    I've had at least one girl tell me she preferred Vegas over LA because there are more outcalls here and they make more money. The extra $$ not covering travel time assumes that they would be fully booked everyday which is definitely not the case for every girl.

  14. #3995

    Correct

    Incall is definitely their preference both for their safety and for profitability because the extra they make for outcall doesn't cover the travel time where they could be doing another incall. Plus, on outcall some of the extra goes to the driver / minder who has to take them both ways and wait while they work. I would NEVER do an outcall with a KGirl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    I've heard the girls prefer incall. Makes them feel comfortable. Plus the outcall is an extra $$. No thanks.

  15. #3994

    Incall preferred

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion you have a much better chance of seeing the lady you request if you do incall. I've heard way more stories of the wrong girl showing up for outcalls than incalls at their apartments / condos.

    Also, understand that virtually every agency photoshops the pictures and understates the girls' ages and weights. So if you expect the girl who answers the door to look exactly like the girl in the pictures you'll frequently be disappointed. If you go expecting an attractive lady to have good sex with for 300-400 an hour you'll almost always leave happy.

    And, if you expect the girl who answers the door to look exactly like the girl in the pictures look at the high end ladies who charge 700-1200 per hour. In my experience their pictures are almost always very accurate.

    Finally, read the TER reviews on the ladies. They tell a really good story of what to expect.
    I've heard the girls prefer incall. Makes them feel comfortable. Plus the outcall is an extra $$. No thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape