Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 30809
-
08-27-23 20:11 #23504Senior Member

Posts: 337Looks like.
Looks a lot like Remi from adult bookstore.
Originally Posted by Furnace1
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 19:58 #23503Regular Member

Posts: 2Trust and believe warning do not do bare service with majestic on God.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 19:00 #23502Senior Member

Posts: 307Ruby
Looks like Ruby Blue. A known scam artist.
Originally Posted by FreeFaller26
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 18:19 #23501Senior Member

Posts: 68Skip the Ruby
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...0/335796952790
The good. Photos are accurate and she's hot as fuck. Claims to also to anal.
The bad. Made me wait 1. 5 hours outside her place. When I finished she freaks and claims raincoat drips and demands I pay an additional $50 for plan B or "bad things will happen. ".
Didn't call her bluff paid up and left. Wouldn't see again.
-
08-27-23 13:46 #23500Regular Member

Posts: 20Sexy red
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/684713785796
Anyone got any info?
-
08-27-23 11:50 #23499Senior Member

Posts: 1301UTR? Based on the other charges me thinks she probably had some soft of affiliation with one of the AMP groups.
Originally Posted by TheWorldReset
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 08:58 #23498Senior Member

Posts: 410You'd be surprised!
I drive Uber early mornings. I usually start around 3 or 4 am. You'd be surprised at how many of these ladies I pick up. They will usually give me their names and numbers but I haven't been able to get picks. They also give their real name too. I just picked up three from a guys apartment. They were at a party. 2 had no panties on al were basically naked. I would have hung out but they were my second trip.
I actually meet better quality with Uber than any site. I use STG only because you don't need an account and only for when looking for something less time consuming. The providers worth top dollar, aren't on any sites. They may not even be true providers but girls that like to have a good time. I can spend a few $ drinking and eating with them and a couple more for the good stuff. LOL. I'm also single which makes it easier for me.
Kind of a random sorry.
Stay safe.
BLk.
-
08-26-23 18:46 #23497Senior Member

Posts: 38Intel Request
Hello All,
I'll get rite to it:
Who is the hottest, overall, in person, between Sweet Jenna and Carter James?
Both about the same age, MILF types around 40.
Similarly good reviews as well.
Some of you may have experienced both, so I'd like your thoughts, please?
Thank you!
-
08-26-23 13:58 #23496Senior Member

Posts: 38
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
It's a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by ShamRocx
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 10:16 #23495Senior Member

Posts: 38Amygingerhart
260 k Twitter followers plus only fans action. Not likely to be same person but DM and see what she says about that 252 area code number.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
(I'm not doing the TOFTT on this).
-
08-26-23 10:11 #23494Senior Member

Posts: 1712Babydoll is cuter. Thanks for the info. Maybe someone will TOFTT with her and confirm one way or the other.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 10:09 #23493Senior Member

Posts: 1712Also a definite no. She's all business. No touching, basically. I reviewed her a long time ago. She didn't smell very clean from doggie, which was the one and only position she allowed, clothed! Don't think about touching those tits. Hard avoid!
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 09:58 #23492Senior Member

Posts: 80Who?
JL.
08/26 at 08:35.
Uncle found this UTR before I did. Anyone know how to contact?
-
08-26-23 08:33 #23491Regular Member

Posts: 18Kupkakedoll
I've had dream with her. Pics are accurate. Mid-level hotel off Glenwood. All her assets are in order. Great attitude in both dreams. Not rushed and eager to please. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 01:18 #23490Senior Member

Posts: 139Link?
Please post link.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





