Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 1685 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 30800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20540

    Latina Raven Royale

    Saw this chic a couple of days ago. I was really disappointed. She made no effort to get ready. She looked NOTHING like her ad. I even showed up during normal business hours. And she was in some spandex outfit that was too small around the waist. Hair and face like she has been sitting around all day. Made no effort at makup. Kinda sad cause she asks for 2 even for 30 min. I can't repeat or recommend it. Not at that price point / effort. Not impressed.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/704583089041

    JV.

  2. #20539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you could share "the ins and outs" of finding good and safe providers on STG.
    Nothing to be found there, don't use it.

  3. #20538
    Anyone seem Garner latinas with # ending in 2198?

  4. #20537

    STG hints and tips

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    I disagree, STG is the only site I use. I have great luck. But I know the ins and outs.
    Perhaps you could share "the ins and outs" of finding good and safe providers on STG.

  5. #20536
    Quote Originally Posted by MFranks  [View Original Post]
    So Lindsey has a great body but this is subjective to what you like. YMMV with her. She is accommodating but not GFE (nothing bare, at least with me). If you don't like tone / petite then she is not for you.

    https://www.sexylindseysinclair.com/

    .
    Anybody gone through her booking system? Lots of info is required. She strict on that?

  6. #20535

    Got Stink?

    Quote Originally Posted by Awol2323  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Wednesday / Blu Communication and setup was easy. Incall at an apartment. She opened the door. She looks pretty good with clothes on. Saw Friday / pink she looks good. She lead me to wash my hands and then to the bedroom. Got comfortable. She would even touch me until the rubber was on. Weird but ok. 30 sec CBJ and the line "I only do it from behind". Ok whatever, already thinking I will not be back so let's just get this over with. She took off her underwear and the site of her downstairs was almost horrifying. I'll leave that to the imagination but I was thinking I'll be in the back so it will be OK. I start in doggy and it only takes about 5 secs for the smell to hit me. It was the worst thing I'm ever smelled. So bad that I unintentionally gagged and played it off that I finished. I definitely did not. After that I just got out as quickly as possible. Worst dream / nightmare. I've ever had by far. For more information PM me but recommend passing on this one. Just take my word. You will waste your time and money. I will not return.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/99935008
    I'm a little of a germ mophobe, ziplock bad with hydrogen peroxide wipes. Always helps. Be safe out there.

  7. #20534
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    Hello Everyone,

    What are the top 3 websites for finding providers?

    STG is a joke. What a big waste of time.
    I disagree, STG is the only site I use. I have great luck. But I know the ins and outs.

  8. #20533
    Quote Originally Posted by StayHumble  [View Original Post]
    Looking for advice on providers that do this that are attractive young ish. Just moved here so any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    Alexxxa. You won't be disappointed.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/434480416953

  9. #20532

  10. #20531
    That's what I'm saying, I see the pages of reviews, but I can't read them because I cancelled my TER membership. She has reviews from 2015-2022.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any Intel? I tried to do a search on here and couldn't come up with anything solid. I posted this in Charlotte as well. Obviously,

    I can't see her reviews on TER because I cancelled my membership. TIA.

    https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/98156...3-161ad6329a83

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92292136

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3393190-287678

    https://miranda-leigh.com/about-me
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by BasRutten  [View Original Post]
    You don't need an account to view and search specific providers on TER. I just.

    Checked and she as a few pages of reviews. Only from '22 though.

  11. #20530
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any Intel? I tried to do a search on here and couldn't come up with anything solid. I posted this in Charlotte as well. Obviously,

    I can't see her reviews on TER because I cancelled my membership. TIA.

    https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/98156...3-161ad6329a83

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92292136

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3393190-287678

    https://miranda-leigh.com/about-me
    You don't need an account to view and search specific providers on TER. I just.

    Checked and she as a few pages of reviews. Only from '22 though.

  12. #20529

    Miranda Leigh

    Does anyone have any Intel? I tried to do a search on here and couldn't come up with anything solid. I posted this in Charlotte as well. Obviously,

    I can't see her reviews on TER because I cancelled my membership. TIA.

    https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/98156...3-161ad6329a83

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92292136

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3393190-287678

    https://miranda-leigh.com/about-me

  13. #20528

    Sketchy?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Tried to verify with this one but was kind of sketchy; opted to play it safe and not roll the dice.
    What made you feel uneasy?

  14. #20527
    Quote Originally Posted by Awol2323  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Wednesday / Blu Communication and setup was easy. Incall at an apartment. She opened the door. She looks pretty good with clothes on. Saw Friday / pink she looks good. She lead me to wash my hands and then to the bedroom. Got comfortable. She would even touch me until the rubber was on. Weird but ok. 30 sec CBJ and the line "I only do it from behind". Ok whatever, already thinking I will not be back so let's just get this over with. She took off her underwear and the site of her downstairs was almost horrifying. I'll leave that to the imagination but I was thinking I'll be in the back so it will be OK. I start in doggy and it only takes about 5 secs for the smell to hit me. It was the worst thing I'm ever smelled. So bad that I unintentionally gagged and played it off that I finished. I definitely did not. After that I just got out as quickly as possible. Worst dream / nightmare. I've ever had by far. For more information PM me but recommend passing on this one. Just take my word. You will waste your time and money. I will not return.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/99935008
    I've been paying attention to the advertising around these girls and I think their handler must be an absolute moron. Everything about these ads and services completely wastes the beautiful women he's got. For one, it seems that he insists all of his girls' ads contain videos of extreme closeups of him fucking their pussies raw. That's probably a weird pride play and is not appealing at all to potential clients. Then he's calling this girl thick when it looks like she weighs 80 pounds. And then every single report of the services they're providing is atrocious and heavily restricted and basically no one would ever become a repeat customer. Can't imagine business will keep up too long with these kinds of scorched earth strategies. Maybe that's the plan is to not be in for long but it seems like he's fumbling the bag. They really are pretty girls.

  15. #20526
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    Hello Everyone,

    What are the top 3 websites for finding providers?

    STG is a joke. What a big waste of time.
    Tryst - Has a nice search based on chosen city. Profiles usually contain nice descriptions, pictures and contact information. Most reliable providers also have other web presences like Twitter, website and often TER reviews.

    Eros.com - Many posts contain only pictures and a phone number. Have not figured out a good way to validate those kinds of posts if searches on the phone number come up empty.

    P411 - You have to register and pay for this service, but most providers on this site are real, reliable and have other web presences like websites and TER reviews.

    Slixa - Many of the same providers from Tryst post here. There also seems to be more posts that I have trouble validating.

    You can also find lots of reliable providers on Twitter. Find a few that you like, and follow them. More suggestions will come up. When you are looking at your feed, even more providers will come up so follow the ones you find interesting. Once you have lots of follows, you can search for "Raleigh" in the search box and then click the option for "People you follow". That will show a list of people who are based in Raleigh or mentioned Raleigh as in tour dates. I learned this trick from Degr8.

    You can also do city based searches on TER, but unless you pay for VIP, you can't see the ratings, services offered or read the details of the reviews. Most of the reviews sound like guys trying to write porn scenes, but if there are enough reviews of a provider, you can generally get an idea of what a session would be like and whether you would enjoy it.

    All of these sites and search methods lead to higher end providers, especially when it comes to ones that tour. That means higher rates fairly thorough screening and (gasp) deposits. Many members on this board will complain about pricing, scream GPS, etc. I believe that if you shop carefully, you will get what you pay for. Also, I'm still pretty new to this world, and I prefer to find providers I can verify through multiple web presences. I have never done a QV and find 90 minute to 2 hours with the right providers to be very enjoyable and worth the time and money. Also, the thought of following a STG ad to a seedy hotel for a QV with who knows who is behind the post scares the crap out of me.

    I look at STG and the crawler links when they are posted, but it's usually to just see what other members are finding interesting. I haven't spent much time trying to figure out how to search for useful posts or weed out the scams.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape