Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 490 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 30793
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #23458

    Had a similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Had a great two nights with this one.

    Someone posted a while back and got flak for her being a man, rest assured she is not and actually as hard to believe she looks cuter than her photos, not much but still.

    She sounds like "Teeter" from Yellowstone, her pink and shaved hair sold me, safe place off Buck Jones and Walnut St in Cary.

    She will have you pull up to get a look at your car and then have the door open with her outside to meet her, is really nice, put the donation down and off we go.

    Good BBBJ, sloppy, will go at it once you get hard or allow you to facefuck. Bent her over and let out decades of anger on her vagene, not only does she take it but she fucks back, gets creamy too and very vocal.

    Def going to repeat, real nice and all the boxes were checked, did opt for the BB anal and I could not for the life of me get it to fit, other than that she is G2 G.
    Had a similar experience with her as well. I usually don't do STG girls but the reviews in her and her look I couldn't let go. Nice girl. Shit location in Cary though. From the reviews I didn't think she was in a motel. No uncle presence or anything but some shady characters. Other than it was good. BBJ and covered FS. I tried to go for covered greek but couldn't get it to fit at all. Even tried with lube. But she was willing to please. Even offered some $ back since I couldn't accomplish greek. I may not return because of the location, if she upgrades I'd be back regularly. But if your cool with it then go for it.

  2. #23457

    Re: Some Red Flags, FYI

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStone75  [View Original Post]
    I was researching the same provider since I'm planning on being in your neck of the woods next weekend and I do like redheads. I have access to the other site and there was a pretty glowing review on there, but it got deleted and now there's a review claiming she's a cash app scam. Considering they took down the other review and left the rip off review up, probably best to steer clear. And, as always, don't send her money up front like the other dude seemed to.
    Doing a reverse image search I found "Amy Hart" or "Amy Ginger Hart" or "Amy the ginger". She could be a provider that posts nudes and amateur porn, or it could be a scammer using her pictures.

    Here's her twitter: https://twitter.com/amygingerhart?lang=en.

  3. #23456

    Some Red Flags, FYI

    Quote Originally Posted by BoJones  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Any intel on this one, Amy:

    http://hamy.strikingly.com/

    Thanks.
    I was researching the same provider since I'm planning on being in your neck of the woods next weekend and I do like redheads. I have access to the other site and there was a pretty glowing review on there, but it got deleted and now there's a review claiming she's a cash app scam. Considering they took down the other review and left the rip off review up, probably best to steer clear. And, as always, don't send her money up front like the other dude seemed to.

  4. #23455
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...cture/58349497

    So was thinking twice before dreaming her, since pic in the link was good.

    Easy communication, said she will share the location.

    After that trying to call her no response. Anyone tried?
    That's Linda from Venezuela. I've reviewed her before. She's non GFE, but fucking hot as hell and I see her a lot. Great girl. Fantastic body. Super sweet and clean.

    I wanted to offer a bit of a warning about these two, or one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/151155033

    I reviewed Blaze not long ago. She's hot, but she's terrible. She's robotic and stiff and odd. It was an awful time. I'd never go back. Only assuming her hotter girlfriend probably operates in a similar totally cold, business-like manner. It wasn't sex. It was colder than an ATM transaction. Even though she's pretty smoking hot, I'd never go back.

    On a good note, saw J-Lo yesterday. Handn't seen her in a long while but we're kinda friendly so she's super cool to me. Despite some of the poor reviews recently, and sure although her room is a dump and there are cigs everywhere among some other signs of hard partying, she was completely lucid, clean as can be and a fucking hot time, literally. It was great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/063311134417

    Happy hunting.

  5. #23454
    Quote Originally Posted by FlewD  [View Original Post]
    I called her up to ask her what her hours were it she told me that she was getting out of town by Sunday. This does sound like bad news cause your review of her was glowing.
    I heard from her. She had a family emergency, she said, but is back in town next week.

  6. #23453
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #23452

  8. #23451

    Had a good time

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...cture/58349497

    So was thinking twice before dreaming her, since pic in the link was good.

    Easy communication, said she will share the location.

    After that trying to call her no response. Anyone tried?

  9. #23450

    Luck with latina

    Thought I'd try one of the Latina ads since nothing else piqued my interest. Actually got lucky. One of the photos is obviously fake, but I think the others may not be. At the very least similar build. That classic man-made Brazilian build although her ad says columbian. Also says GFE, and while that's not a complete lie she definitely doesn't specialize in it. Even so pretty good time. A little older, probably early or mid 30's. Nice hotel. I think she said she's only in town this week so anyone who was thinking about trying out one of the Latina ads, this is probably one of the better experiences you'll get out of them.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/151082396

  10. #23449

    Amy

    Hello, Any intel on this one, Amy:

    http://hamy.strikingly.com/

    Thanks.

  11. #23448

    Any Spinster

    Please do needful sharing spinsters profile.

  12. #23447

  13. #23446

    Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    I keep wanting to schedule with them, but the providers are all pretty thick. Jeneveve looks thick too, she's thicker right? I like petite and thin. Spinner types.
    That would be one of the only complaints I would have. Some of the pictures are either older or have been cleaned up some. They are not huge or anything. But some of them are definitely not spinners. Most of the experiences have all been great for me.

  14. #23445

    BKS Jen etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGoodThings  [View Original Post]
    Jeneveve is very friendly and looks like her pics. BBBJ was too good! No rush and overall great time. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2368426.htm?cat=1.
    I keep wanting to schedule with them, but the providers are all pretty thick. Jeneveve looks thick too, she's thicker right? I like petite and thin. Spinner types.

  15. #23444

    BKS Jeneveve

    Jeneveve is very friendly and looks like her pics. BBBJ was too good! No rush and overall great time. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2368426.htm?cat=1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape