Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 516 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 7730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4745

    Paradise

    Anyone got any Intel or prices of Gemini / Capri at Paradise? Any experience Details.

  2. #4744
    Quote Originally Posted by M1313  [View Original Post]
    As long as we're sharing and reminiscing of old times at TL, check these out. One of them is of course the legendary Alana, what fond memories. The others are Juliet, Sable and Shannon.
    I don't think I saw any of these live (I was more day shift HT), but DAMN I'm sorry I never opened "Door # 3" that girl is a Pelican's favorite food.

  3. #4743
    Quote Originally Posted by LaoneBug  [View Original Post]
    They worked in night time recently but they are GPS. Leena quote me $300 for HJ and then I just lost all my interest talking to her anymore.

    Katie quote me $500 for everything but still way to expensive for me.
    Heh. Just a month ago someone reported that Katie was adamant that she didn't do extras. Someone else commented "give her two months". Sounds like it only took a month. Maybe in another month she'll be down to reasonable prices.

  4. #4742
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    And Katie and Adore are on day shift today.
    They worked in night time recently but they are GPS. Leena quote me $300 for HJ and then I just lost all my interest talking to her anymore.

    Katie quote me $500 for everything but still way to expensive for me.

  5. #4741
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed some of them appearing on night shift rosters lately. They might be transitioning day to night. I wonder if the club makes new dancers work day shifts at first because they need to fill out the afternoon lineup.
    And Katie and Adore are on day shift today.

  6. #4740
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    The with lady with the pink wig is Skye. I guess she didn't want to be too recognizable. Here's the only pic I have of Dallas.

    Sorry, I don't have any pic from ZBone.

    M1313, here is a preview pic from Serenity's pay site.
    As long as we're sharing and reminiscing of old times at TL, check these out. One of them is of course the legendary Alana, what fond memories. The others are Juliet, Sable and Shannon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alana - Copy.jpg‎   Juliet+4 - Copy.jpg‎   Sable+8 - Copy.jpg‎   shannon---2 - Copy.jpg‎  

  7. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    The day shift line up was overall disappointing. I was hoping to see the Adore, Ariel, Katie and Leena foursome but none of them were there. The only other girl I would like to see is night shift Kashmere but she've been impossible to get a hold of lately.
    I've noticed some of them appearing on night shift rosters lately. They might be transitioning day to night. I wonder if the club makes new dancers work day shifts at first because they need to fill out the afternoon lineup.

  8. #4738

    Tokyo

    She didn't do extras last time I asked but that was at Imperial. Wondering if that has changed now that she changed clubs.

    Haven't been able to talk to her.

  9. #4737

    Dior and Pia

    Avoid Dior at Synn. I took her to a lap dance and she wanted $40 just to touch her tits. I told her fuck no. Her prices kept coming down to 20, then to 10 and finally to 5. By then it was already the end of the lap dance. I tipped her nothing. Her dance was terrible anyway.

    I also bought a dance from Pia and it was a complete opposite. She worked really hard to make junior happy. She looked really good too. Her body is nice and firm to touch. She has curly bleached blonde hair, looks like an Asian college girl. She's offering extras at 100/200. She did full for a bit less last year.

    The day shift line up was overall disappointing. I was hoping to see the Adore, Ariel, Katie and Leena foursome but none of them were there. The only other girl I would like to see is night shift Kashmere but she've been impossible to get a hold of lately.

  10. #4736
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I was confused about that one, given the wig.

    I saw Skye at Flamingo Theater in Anaheim several years after no more HT. She was a little heftier (probably a couple kids) but still good and very enthusiastic as usual. Only saw here there once. That place was a straight up brothel for about 4 years, I remember that Romanian waitress unabashedly came into VIP & watched a couple times (but would not join). Fun times.

    Now I conclude Joey's only the middle pic on your first set, right? I do miss the fresh-looking blonde white strippers, although jaded hardbodies are pretty good too.
    I agree with about fresh looking blond, white dancers. Joey was one of the best.

    FYI, the first set of pics is Sky, Joey, and Alana. The second set is Dallas, Serenity, and Alana (had requires for more pics of her).

  11. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    The with lady with the pink wig is Skye. I guess she didn't want to be too recognizable. Here's the only pic I have of Dallas….
    Thanks. I was confused about that one, given the wig.

    I saw Skye at Flamingo Theater in Anaheim several years after no more HT. She was a little heftier (probably a couple kids) but still good and very enthusiastic as usual. Only saw here there once. That place was a straight up brothel for about 4 years, I remember that Romanian waitress unabashedly came into VIP & watched a couple times (but would not join). Fun times.

    Now I conclude Joey's only the middle pic on your first set, right? I do miss the fresh-looking blonde white strippers, although jaded hardbodies are pretty good too.

  12. #4734
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Those pics are pre-tats (she had a lot), pre long blonde hair, pre-way too skinny. I barely recognize her. But her boobs remain the same LOL. She was fun.

    Any pics of Skye or Dallas from HT
    The with lady with the pink wig is Skye. I guess she didn't want to be too recognizable. Here's the only pic I have of Dallas.

    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    I remember Zbone had Dancer of the Month articles with pictures, including some real hotties from places like Imperial (perhaps even Sterling). Did you download those?
    Sorry, I don't have any pic from ZBone.

    M1313, here is a preview pic from Serenity's pay site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dallas.jpg‎   preview22-big.jpg‎   Alana2.jpg‎  

  13. #4733
    Sad, if true.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    Fentanyl played a role.

  14. #4732
    It seems Fendi is aspiring to carry on the legacy of the old GPS crew herself.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    Then again, Paradise and Sahara were open Monday afternoon so maybe it really was a funeral or something. I did find it interesting that Fendi was on the Paradise roster yesterday. I guess she really needed the money.

  15. #4731
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    I assumed that the closure had to do with the extreme weather.
    Then again, Paradise and Sahara were open Monday afternoon so maybe it really was a funeral or something. I did find it interesting that Fendi was on the Paradise roster yesterday. I guess she really needed the money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape