Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 7719
-
08-27-23 14:30 #4749Senior Member

Posts: 389Her turning to the dark side was a safe futures bet lock if you could bet on this kind of stuff (football season back on the brain).
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 14:27 #4748Senior Member

Posts: 389These numbers these new girls are throwing out are ridiculous. But can't say I blame them for opening high if they get the odd taker say 1 out of 4 times. I think at their young age they are more likely to give a deal to a guy closer to their own tastes. Which probably does little for most us here LOL.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 14:21 #4747Senior Member

Posts: 389Few notes on a Synn trip
Emerald. A cute little thick Asian (Viet? Filipina?) Fun and sexy in a basic 3 for 40. Her VIP pitch is one I haven't heard before: touch me all over for $100 tip but doesn't anything with you. She hit me with a tip request after chatting on the floor which I don't usually do but threw her a fiver to annoy the drink hustle girl.
Ava. Fit lean tall white girl. Gives nice sensual basic dance. Wasn't into roaming down below but will spread it open for you. I asked about VIP, tried to get her to throw out her number. She counters with the "how much do you have?" I casually say $2? She said that might work. Didn't bite this time but will keep an eye out. Hopefully she's not thinking $2 HJ like these new girls.
Josie. Lean slim thick Latina. Gives a great dance with liberal roaming. Didn't get VIP vibes from her. Mostly seems to float around the club chatting and not doing many dances. Any VIP experience with her?
Salena. Curvy little shorty. She hunted me down for a dance. Passed this time but I liked the confidence. I got some GPS shark vibes from her. Any notes on her?
Diamond. Cute light skin mixed curly hair girl. Seemed a bit drunk. A reasonable fun time for $2 if you click with her.
-
08-27-23 11:12 #4746Senior Member

Posts: 240Katie quoted me with 200 for HJ and 700 for full a few weeks ago. Good to know her prices are coming down.
Originally Posted by LaoneBug
[View Original Post]
Of the foursome, I think Ariel is the prettiest. She looks like a cosplay girl on bikini. Leena got the best body and her tits are perfect. Adore will last the longest. She likes being a stripper and enjoying herself at synn.
-
08-26-23 18:28 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 869Paradise
Anyone got any Intel or prices of Gemini / Capri at Paradise? Any experience Details.
-
08-26-23 01:25 #4744Senior Member

Posts: 317I don't think I saw any of these live (I was more day shift HT), but DAMN I'm sorry I never opened "Door # 3" that girl is a Pelican's favorite food.
Originally Posted by M1313
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 22:11 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 241Heh. Just a month ago someone reported that Katie was adamant that she didn't do extras. Someone else commented "give her two months". Sounds like it only took a month. Maybe in another month she'll be down to reasonable prices.
Originally Posted by LaoneBug
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 21:34 #4742Senior Member

Posts: 82They worked in night time recently but they are GPS. Leena quote me $300 for HJ and then I just lost all my interest talking to her anymore.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
Katie quote me $500 for everything but still way to expensive for me.
-
08-25-23 20:20 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 241And Katie and Adore are on day shift today.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 18:40 #4740Regular Member

Posts: 2As long as we're sharing and reminiscing of old times at TL, check these out. One of them is of course the legendary Alana, what fond memories. The others are Juliet, Sable and Shannon.
Originally Posted by XBiker
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 12:13 #4739Senior Member

Posts: 241I've noticed some of them appearing on night shift rosters lately. They might be transitioning day to night. I wonder if the club makes new dancers work day shifts at first because they need to fill out the afternoon lineup.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 10:49 #4738Senior Member

Posts: 144Tokyo
She didn't do extras last time I asked but that was at Imperial. Wondering if that has changed now that she changed clubs.
Haven't been able to talk to her.
-
08-24-23 21:00 #4737Senior Member

Posts: 240Dior and Pia
Avoid Dior at Synn. I took her to a lap dance and she wanted $40 just to touch her tits. I told her fuck no. Her prices kept coming down to 20, then to 10 and finally to 5. By then it was already the end of the lap dance. I tipped her nothing. Her dance was terrible anyway.
I also bought a dance from Pia and it was a complete opposite. She worked really hard to make junior happy. She looked really good too. Her body is nice and firm to touch. She has curly bleached blonde hair, looks like an Asian college girl. She's offering extras at 100/200. She did full for a bit less last year.
The day shift line up was overall disappointing. I was hoping to see the Adore, Ariel, Katie and Leena foursome but none of them were there. The only other girl I would like to see is night shift Kashmere but she've been impossible to get a hold of lately.
-
08-23-23 16:11 #4736Senior Member

Posts: 247I agree with about fresh looking blond, white dancers. Joey was one of the best.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
FYI, the first set of pics is Sky, Joey, and Alana. The second set is Dallas, Serenity, and Alana (had requires for more pics of her).
-
08-23-23 11:21 #4735Senior Member

Posts: 317Thanks. I was confused about that one, given the wig.
Originally Posted by XBiker
[View Original Post]
I saw Skye at Flamingo Theater in Anaheim several years after no more HT. She was a little heftier (probably a couple kids) but still good and very enthusiastic as usual. Only saw here there once. That place was a straight up brothel for about 4 years, I remember that Romanian waitress unabashedly came into VIP & watched a couple times (but would not join). Fun times.
Now I conclude Joey's only the middle pic on your first set, right? I do miss the fresh-looking blonde white strippers, although jaded hardbodies are pretty good too.










Reply With Quote



