Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 515 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 7723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4738

    Tokyo

    She didn't do extras last time I asked but that was at Imperial. Wondering if that has changed now that she changed clubs.

    Haven't been able to talk to her.

  2. #4737

    Dior and Pia

    Avoid Dior at Synn. I took her to a lap dance and she wanted $40 just to touch her tits. I told her fuck no. Her prices kept coming down to 20, then to 10 and finally to 5. By then it was already the end of the lap dance. I tipped her nothing. Her dance was terrible anyway.

    I also bought a dance from Pia and it was a complete opposite. She worked really hard to make junior happy. She looked really good too. Her body is nice and firm to touch. She has curly bleached blonde hair, looks like an Asian college girl. She's offering extras at 100/200. She did full for a bit less last year.

    The day shift line up was overall disappointing. I was hoping to see the Adore, Ariel, Katie and Leena foursome but none of them were there. The only other girl I would like to see is night shift Kashmere but she've been impossible to get a hold of lately.

  3. #4736
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I was confused about that one, given the wig.

    I saw Skye at Flamingo Theater in Anaheim several years after no more HT. She was a little heftier (probably a couple kids) but still good and very enthusiastic as usual. Only saw here there once. That place was a straight up brothel for about 4 years, I remember that Romanian waitress unabashedly came into VIP & watched a couple times (but would not join). Fun times.

    Now I conclude Joey's only the middle pic on your first set, right? I do miss the fresh-looking blonde white strippers, although jaded hardbodies are pretty good too.
    I agree with about fresh looking blond, white dancers. Joey was one of the best.

    FYI, the first set of pics is Sky, Joey, and Alana. The second set is Dallas, Serenity, and Alana (had requires for more pics of her).

  4. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    The with lady with the pink wig is Skye. I guess she didn't want to be too recognizable. Here's the only pic I have of Dallas….
    Thanks. I was confused about that one, given the wig.

    I saw Skye at Flamingo Theater in Anaheim several years after no more HT. She was a little heftier (probably a couple kids) but still good and very enthusiastic as usual. Only saw here there once. That place was a straight up brothel for about 4 years, I remember that Romanian waitress unabashedly came into VIP & watched a couple times (but would not join). Fun times.

    Now I conclude Joey's only the middle pic on your first set, right? I do miss the fresh-looking blonde white strippers, although jaded hardbodies are pretty good too.

  5. #4734
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Those pics are pre-tats (she had a lot), pre long blonde hair, pre-way too skinny. I barely recognize her. But her boobs remain the same LOL. She was fun.

    Any pics of Skye or Dallas from HT
    The with lady with the pink wig is Skye. I guess she didn't want to be too recognizable. Here's the only pic I have of Dallas.

    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    I remember Zbone had Dancer of the Month articles with pictures, including some real hotties from places like Imperial (perhaps even Sterling). Did you download those?
    Sorry, I don't have any pic from ZBone.

    M1313, here is a preview pic from Serenity's pay site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dallas.jpg‎   preview22-big.jpg‎   Alana2.jpg‎  

  6. #4733
    Sad, if true.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    Fentanyl played a role.

  7. #4732
    It seems Fendi is aspiring to carry on the legacy of the old GPS crew herself.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    Then again, Paradise and Sahara were open Monday afternoon so maybe it really was a funeral or something. I did find it interesting that Fendi was on the Paradise roster yesterday. I guess she really needed the money.

  8. #4731
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    I assumed that the closure had to do with the extreme weather.
    Then again, Paradise and Sahara were open Monday afternoon so maybe it really was a funeral or something. I did find it interesting that Fendi was on the Paradise roster yesterday. I guess she really needed the money.

  9. #4730
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is Carla. Serenity did not post for the website. She had had own paid site at the time. For PelicanT99, I throw in a pic of Joey.
    Thanks! Those pics are pre-tats (she had a lot), pre long blonde hair, pre-way too skinny. I barely recognize her. But her boobs remain the same LOL. She was fun.

    Any pics of Skye or Dallas from HT?

    I remember Zbone had Dancer of the Month articles with pictures, including some real hotties from places like Imperial (perhaps even Sterling). Did you download those?

  10. #4729
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend28  [View Original Post]
    How did he pass away?
    Fentanyl played a role.

  11. #4728
    Quote Originally Posted by Boboloo  [View Original Post]
    Nice guy, 30 years old, RIP Henry, that's just sad, is this why Synn seemed to be closed the last couple days?
    I assumed that the closure had to do with the extreme weather.

  12. #4727
    Quote Originally Posted by M1313  [View Original Post]
    Is that Carla? Old TL brings back memories. Got any more? Anyone remember Sky, Serenity and Alana? Thanks.
    Yes, that is Carla. Serenity did not post for the website. She had had own paid site at the time. For PelicanT99, I throw in a pic of Joey.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sky.jpg‎   Joey.jpg‎   __hr_Alana---1.jpg‎  

  13. #4726

    Was Synn Closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    One of the workers at Synn COI, Henry, passed away. Really chill dude, always polite, always asked which girl I wanted and he'd go get her. 30 years old I believe. RIP.
    Nice guy, 30 years old, RIP Henry, that's just sad, is this why Synn seemed to be closed the last couple days?

  14. #4725
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    One of the workers at Synn COI, Henry, passed away. Really chill dude, always polite, always asked which girl I wanted and he'd go get her. 30 years old I believe. RIP.
    How did he pass away?

  15. #4724
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    I'm stuck at home today, and I decided to clean up my hard drive. Found some old pictures from the REE websites. It's amazing how incredible the lineup was back in the days at HT, TL and Flesh. Not to mention no GPS.

    For those old timers, here's a picture of one the best to work at REE. Enjoy.
    Is that Carla? Old TL brings back memories. Got any more? Anyone remember Sky, Serenity and Alana? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape