Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 7730
-
08-26-23 18:28 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 870Paradise
Anyone got any Intel or prices of Gemini / Capri at Paradise? Any experience Details.
-
08-26-23 01:25 #4744Senior Member

Posts: 317I don't think I saw any of these live (I was more day shift HT), but DAMN I'm sorry I never opened "Door # 3" that girl is a Pelican's favorite food.
Originally Posted by M1313
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 22:11 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 241Heh. Just a month ago someone reported that Katie was adamant that she didn't do extras. Someone else commented "give her two months". Sounds like it only took a month. Maybe in another month she'll be down to reasonable prices.
Originally Posted by LaoneBug
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 21:34 #4742Senior Member

Posts: 82They worked in night time recently but they are GPS. Leena quote me $300 for HJ and then I just lost all my interest talking to her anymore.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
Katie quote me $500 for everything but still way to expensive for me.
-
08-25-23 20:20 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 241And Katie and Adore are on day shift today.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 18:40 #4740Regular Member

Posts: 2As long as we're sharing and reminiscing of old times at TL, check these out. One of them is of course the legendary Alana, what fond memories. The others are Juliet, Sable and Shannon.
Originally Posted by XBiker
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 12:13 #4739Senior Member

Posts: 241I've noticed some of them appearing on night shift rosters lately. They might be transitioning day to night. I wonder if the club makes new dancers work day shifts at first because they need to fill out the afternoon lineup.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 10:49 #4738Senior Member

Posts: 144Tokyo
She didn't do extras last time I asked but that was at Imperial. Wondering if that has changed now that she changed clubs.
Haven't been able to talk to her.
-
08-24-23 21:00 #4737Senior Member

Posts: 240Dior and Pia
Avoid Dior at Synn. I took her to a lap dance and she wanted $40 just to touch her tits. I told her fuck no. Her prices kept coming down to 20, then to 10 and finally to 5. By then it was already the end of the lap dance. I tipped her nothing. Her dance was terrible anyway.
I also bought a dance from Pia and it was a complete opposite. She worked really hard to make junior happy. She looked really good too. Her body is nice and firm to touch. She has curly bleached blonde hair, looks like an Asian college girl. She's offering extras at 100/200. She did full for a bit less last year.
The day shift line up was overall disappointing. I was hoping to see the Adore, Ariel, Katie and Leena foursome but none of them were there. The only other girl I would like to see is night shift Kashmere but she've been impossible to get a hold of lately.
-
08-23-23 16:11 #4736Senior Member

Posts: 247I agree with about fresh looking blond, white dancers. Joey was one of the best.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
FYI, the first set of pics is Sky, Joey, and Alana. The second set is Dallas, Serenity, and Alana (had requires for more pics of her).
-
08-23-23 11:21 #4735Senior Member

Posts: 317Thanks. I was confused about that one, given the wig.
Originally Posted by XBiker
[View Original Post]
I saw Skye at Flamingo Theater in Anaheim several years after no more HT. She was a little heftier (probably a couple kids) but still good and very enthusiastic as usual. Only saw here there once. That place was a straight up brothel for about 4 years, I remember that Romanian waitress unabashedly came into VIP & watched a couple times (but would not join). Fun times.
Now I conclude Joey's only the middle pic on your first set, right? I do miss the fresh-looking blonde white strippers, although jaded hardbodies are pretty good too.
-
08-22-23 23:15 #4734Senior Member

Posts: 247The with lady with the pink wig is Skye. I guess she didn't want to be too recognizable. Here's the only pic I have of Dallas.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
Sorry, I don't have any pic from ZBone.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
M1313, here is a preview pic from Serenity's pay site.
-
08-22-23 13:44 #4733Senior Member

Posts: 389Sad, if true.
Originally Posted by StrawHat888
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 13:43 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 389It seems Fendi is aspiring to carry on the legacy of the old GPS crew herself.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 11:58 #4731Senior Member

Posts: 241Then again, Paradise and Sahara were open Monday afternoon so maybe it really was a funeral or something. I did find it interesting that Fendi was on the Paradise roster yesterday. I guess she really needed the money.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





