Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 692 742 1142 1642 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31649

    "Rich" history

    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFsu  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Been talking to her she seems legit? Says massage available also?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-more/58243627
    That's Hillary aka "Peaches". Lots of history if you search both names. I was involved with her for awhile. Some hAve accused her of flat out robbery. That wasn't my experience. I helped with storage and stuff but she turned out to be a con artist (as many of them are of course) and is attractive. Service was ok. She has a great bod INMHO. Be careful. Don't get conned into think she likes you.

  2. #31648

    Any information

    Any information on this one? Been talking to her she seems legit? Says massage available also?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-more/58243627

  3. #31647

    Why Zeena

    Quote Originally Posted by XRPMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know his personal relationship with her but my personal experience has been positive. I've hit her up twice and she got back to me quickly. She has a private residence so that's a nice upgrade from the shitty motels. You can tell she wants you to enjoy your time and puts in the "effort". She's sweet but be warned she is a chatter box. My experience was GFE.

    Her BJ is great, with attention to the boys but her hand stroke is a little aggressive. Just let her know what you like / don't like. Does a great reverse CG and has nice tits. She does run a timer but I never went over. Overall decent experience and she will be in my rotation.
    Why is everyone talking about Shelby (Zeena) like she's something new? I was fucking her back when she was on Backpage. She's older news on here than most girls and she's not great at all. Also, she does have a Chaturbate account and does stream live often. I'm sure some of you are stars on there. Shelby is trouble, just look it up.

  4. #31646
    Quote Originally Posted by XRPMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know his personal relationship with her but my personal experience has been positive. I've hit her up twice and she got back to me quickly. She has a private residence so that's a nice upgrade from the shitty motels. You can tell she wants you to enjoy your time and puts in the "effort". She's sweet but be warned she is a chatter box. My experience was GFE.

    Her BJ is great, with attention to the boys but her hand stroke is a little aggressive. Just let her know what you like / don't like. Does a great reverse CG and has nice tits. She does run a timer but I never went over. Overall decent experience and she will be in my rotation.
    I've seen her a few years ago and I've been trying to reconnect but every time we set an apt I never can get ahold of her then the next day. I'll keep trying because she was always amazing. I was more saying about the other guy mentioning him running her and the other girl it is strange that he is constantly posting about them and knowing ahead of time when they will be posting again.

  5. #31645

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by AtsJax  [View Original Post]
    Ad says under 5' that spinner thing was definitely an attractive part to me. So? Is she tall? Or tiny?
    No way is she under 5'. I'd say closer to 5'-6" to 5'-8". She has a toned, hard stomach and a firm ass. I tried to see her again today but she didn't respond.

  6. #31644

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Caitlin is okay, but just average in this city and overpriced. This would have more merit if you haven't been trying to advertise for her every few posts for the last month. I know she's rewarding you, but she's really not that special.
    Total agreement.

  7. #31643
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovladel  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Met her on Florida swingers board and turns out she's an escort. Prices seem really cheap for someone of her quality. She wants 100/200 HH / hr. Seems like scam or LEO.
    I can vouch that this one is a scammer for sure, as they are using pics of an Onlyfans woman, who doesn't escort.

  8. #31642

    Tall?

    Quote Originally Posted by DahGirlsOfJax  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Kooter for the info. I saw Dani this morning and what a pleasure. If you like a tall, long fit body that is cute enough with a great attitude and personality you should see her. I will attempt to see her again soon. Only draw backs I heard was she does not like to play with other girls and tail play is too painful to allow. Enjoy.
    Ad says under 5' that spinner thing was definitely an attractive part to me. So? Is she tall? Or tiny?

  9. #31641

    Dani

    Thanks Kooter for the info. I saw Dani this morning and what a pleasure. If you like a tall, long fit body that is cute enough with a great attitude and personality you should see her. I will attempt to see her again soon. Only draw backs I heard was she does not like to play with other girls and tail play is too painful to allow. Enjoy.

  10. #31640

    Rachael Brown

    Has anyone seen this girl? Met her on Florida swingers board and turns out she's an escort. Prices seem really cheap for someone of her quality. She wants 100/200 HH / hr. Seems like scam or LEO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 241CF222-794C-43FB-9A9B-379866E78F9C.jpg‎  

  11. #31639

    G-gps

    Quote Originally Posted by RhoScorpii  [View Original Post]
    MILF type currently goes by Kansas but I've seen her in ads past under the name Candy. Has anyone sampled her before? I did a thread search but nothing matched her under Kansas, and a search in this forum for Candy is turning over stones I'd rather not look under.

    I'm digging the mom look with the blue eyes.

    Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/877486765730
    That 40-something wants 150 hh minimum, asked about qv, she says 120 Mario coins. Z. These old bags have got their value wrong. I'd call that Granny Golden Pussy Syndrome, for sure!

    Instead, I went to see Nicole for those coins, she is beautiful, sweet and always provides a nice time in a nice room with her 2 cute, quiet hounds in their pens.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/566546618999

    HM,

    Tall.

  12. #31638

    Zeena

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCricket88  [View Original Post]
    Honestly I was thinking there was something up with how often he knows Zeena is going to be posting before she does. I have had terrible comms with her since she's been back always scheduling appts then her ghosting me the next day.
    I don't know his personal relationship with her but my personal experience has been positive. I've hit her up twice and she got back to me quickly. She has a private residence so that's a nice upgrade from the shitty motels. You can tell she wants you to enjoy your time and puts in the "effort". She's sweet but be warned she is a chatter box. My experience was GFE.

    Her BJ is great, with attention to the boys but her hand stroke is a little aggressive. Just let her know what you like / don't like. Does a great reverse CG and has nice tits. She does run a timer but I never went over. Overall decent experience and she will be in my rotation.

  13. #31637
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    One review on a girl is enough, not telling us every time they post, and advertise for them. There's a reason why someone would post multiple times about the same girl.
    Honestly I was thinking there was something up with how often he knows Zeena is going to be posting before she does. I have had terrible comms with her since she's been back always scheduling appts then her ghosting me the next day.

  14. #31636
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    First, I am not a pimp. Second, I just have had good experiences with each of the women I recommend and I thought this site was for that, to give you guys info for who to see, along with bad ones. I have stated info both ways on women I have seen. I'm just giving info lately on good ones because I think they treated me good during my "dates".

    For the guys that don't want the info, or your not interested in seeing them either, either move on to who you want see, if you have nothing good to say, as the golden rule says so you don't have that bad karma coming back on you, don't say it, and don't waste their time. Enough said, agreed.
    One review on a girl is enough, not telling us every time they post, and advertise for them. There's a reason why someone would post multiple times about the same girl.

  15. #31635

    Any info on Madomme V?

    Looking for any info on this cutie. Dreaming of a Pro state exam! https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/779026210126.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape