Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 693 743 1143 1643 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31634
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/801448687165

    I saw Dani the other day at a very nice Towncenter hotel. QV was $100 but during setup she said if I didn't have that much, she would work with me. She's got a really cute body, tight stomach and ass muscles, small A cup and loves to DFK. Very clean, no smell, able to DT and took it mish, RCG, CG and finished doggie. Not a clock watcher and just an overall sweet girl. She's looking to move to Neptune Beach soon but it looks like she will be around for a while. I will absolutely be repeating.
    Thanks man. What's her face look like and does she have all her teeth?

  2. #31633

    SJ sweet and sexy intel!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/410055860833

    Can't find anything. Has anyone smashed yet?

  3. #31632

    Not a pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ and offered BBFS. Tried to climb on without a cover but I'm too much of a pussy to try it that way LOL.
    That's not being a pussy. More like, nah, I'll pass on the HIV or whatever.

  4. #31631

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Same phone # is used on another site (callescort?) recently by another provider. Under cities worked it says 9. Listing on Skip says she is in Altomonte. I texted are you in Altomonte Springs and response was "hell no, jax". Eventually was texted Off Butler near Philips. I didn't pursue as seems very suspect. One post per day on Skip since Monday. So, no history, no reviews. Seems suspect.
    I had a similar text exchange. Seems not worth pursuing.

  5. #31630

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWild66  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report Kooter. Did she BBBJ?
    BBBJ and offered BBFS. Tried to climb on without a cover but I'm too much of a pussy to try it that way LOL.

  6. #31629

    Zeena

    Is it just me or is this girl someone that you just don't want to fuck more than once? I'm not sure if its the way she is always just so spaced out while she's getting pounded, with that goofy little fake smile or maybe its just because she's drunk on Mikes Hard Lemonade. Either way I've had my fun, now done. Anyway, a word of caution when you go see her. If her laptop is on and open on the chair in her room, chances are that you are on video. If she has her phone in her hand telling you that she is setting a timer, she is taking a picture of you. I have also caught her taking a picture of my landcruiser because she "liked the color". I don't know what she is using the photos for, but be wary and be cautious of your surroundings.

  7. #31628

    Dani

    Thanks for the report Kooter. Did she BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/801448687165

    I saw Dani the other day at a very nice Towncenter hotel. QV was $100 but during setup she said if I didn't have that much, she would work with me. She's got a really cute body, tight stomach and ass muscles, small A cup and loves to DFK. Very clean, no smell, able to DT and took it mish, RCG, CG and finished doggie. Not a clock watcher and just an overall sweet girl. She's looking to move to Neptune Beach soon but it looks like she will be around for a while. I will absolutely be repeating.

  8. #31627

    Dani

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/801448687165

    I saw Dani the other day at a very nice Towncenter hotel. QV was $100 but during setup she said if I didn't have that much, she would work with me. She's got a really cute body, tight stomach and ass muscles, small A cup and loves to DFK. Very clean, no smell, able to DT and took it mish, RCG, CG and finished doggie. Not a clock watcher and just an overall sweet girl. She's looking to move to Neptune Beach soon but it looks like she will be around for a while. I will absolutely be repeating.

  9. #31626

    Lovely Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Seems TGTBT, not a lot of posting history or a review. Google search of phone number doesn't bring up anything. Wondering if she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/254990488657
    Same phone # is used on another site (callescort?) recently by another provider. Under cities worked it says 9. Listing on Skip says she is in Altomonte. I texted are you in Altomonte Springs and response was "hell no, jax". Eventually was texted Off Butler near Philips. I didn't pursue as seems very suspect. One post per day on Skip since Monday. So, no history, no reviews. Seems suspect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3090.jpg‎  

  10. #31625

    Ashley Jane

    I saw Ashley Jane a few days ago, very nice experience. Her pics are filtered, but I was happy with her appearance and body. Early 40's I would say. Personable and lucid, no evident candy usage, but who knows. BBBJ, CFS, not a clock watcher. Overall a passionate experience. Not a lot of reviews on her, surprisingly. Comms were good, and she was on time. Incall location was a little better than average. I would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/970878380697

  11. #31624

    Lovely Luna

    Has anyone seen this one? Seems TGTBT, not a lot of posting history or a review. Google search of phone number doesn't bring up anything. Wondering if she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/254990488657

  12. #31623
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. Man, how is a pimp supposed to make money? Don't forget to go see Zeena, or Chloe or whatever chick he is pushing this week.
    First, I am not a pimp. Second, I just have had good experiences with each of the women I recommend and I thought this site was for that, to give you guys info for who to see, along with bad ones. I have stated info both ways on women I have seen. I'm just giving info lately on good ones because I think they treated me good during my "dates".

    For the guys that don't want the info, or your not interested in seeing them either, either move on to who you want see, if you have nothing good to say, as the golden rule says so you don't have that bad karma coming back on you, don't say it, and don't waste their time. Enough said, agreed.

  13. #31622

    Stats question

    So, if I'm feeling it, and reach out to the ladies who are advertising, I think I get about a 5-15% response rate.

    I'm polite, and don't reach out with "how much to raw dog you in the ass and have you lick it off me", but "hi, what are your donations, and where do you host?

    Does that sound about normal for the current market?

    And then I get an answer to part of the question. Like "off baymeadows" - ok, and how about donations?

    I'm not looking for the standard crap here about piling on the ladies and their terrible communication skills and how they should probably be put down like rabid dogs. I'm just wondering if anyone else (except for spreadsheet guy, who I appreciate) looks at this analytically?

  14. #31621

    Yes, yes she is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    As a FYI, Andi is feeling better and seeing people again.
    I'm guessing we're not going to be seeing the "little" apple back down here anytime soon, though.

  15. #31620

    Workout plans


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape