Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 33206
-
08-27-23 10:18 #27416Regular Member

Posts: 1Ariel
There is a new girl in Mason the is going by Ariel. Has anyone seen here or is she just another fake ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...1?search=Mason
-
08-26-23 15:23 #27415Senior Member

Posts: 560She is fake
She has ads running in cincinnati, columbus, findlay, Cleveland today.
Originally Posted by RobertClark
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 14:35 #27414Senior Member

Posts: 63Picts look familiar. Anyone have info on this gal?
Been chatting with her (I think), but something seems off. Anyone she her? She looks very familiar.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/61592289
-
08-26-23 12:06 #27413Regular Member

Posts: 17Can you PM with digits plzzzz.
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 12:04 #27412Senior Member

Posts: 61She's still hot
Talked to her. And have her snap. She's still really hot.
Originally Posted by DeadMan1069
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Lambert75.
-
08-26-23 08:59 #27411Senior Member

Posts: 120So I finally got back in contact with Ms. Love2 squeeze. She said she is still seeing clients but mostly UTR and only if you already have her info. So if you still have her snap, be discreet and send her a message. Be patient though. It took her a few days to get back to me. She's outcall only, when I asked about GFE she just replied with, no BB anything but will allow DATY. She asked me 1 and a half for hh. Take that for what it's worth🤷.
Originally Posted by Ceenote
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 11:19 #27410Senior Member

Posts: 312East Side
Can anyone recommend a trustworthy OC provider on the east side / Milford area? Or someone who will travel for a not ridiculous fee?
Thanks.
-
08-25-23 06:15 #27409Senior Member

Posts: 260Rachael
No BBBJ? That's a deal killer. Curious what the price of admission was, never mind-not interested.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 23:16 #27408Senior Member

Posts: 571Dr
Yes I had the opportunity to meet Rachael this afternoon. Great location, and a great time. Started with a nuru massage but was hoping for the real massage but having her rub those melons all over my body was special. Started on the posterior side of my body and then flipping me anteriorly and watching her pour more lube over those melons and the extra dripping on my jr sent my motor roaring. Has she rubbing me in a 69 position I spotted that special diamond in the rough and her kitty is staring at me with a silver piercing begging me to to start dining. After she experienced her first O she asked for RCG and after placing the cover she started riding the cowboy. That's were I received another surprise as she O's again and begins squirting all over me. Changed position to CG and rode her hard until I popped. Offered baby wipes for clean up and then offered me a shower which I obliged myself. Chatted a little bit afterwords and talked about future plans. I did wish she would kiss and offer BBBJ but only covered. Thanks to HB for giving me her number. Very nice to see a special provider that is well worth the price of admission.
-
08-24-23 19:39 #27407Banned Member

Posts: 5352She is no longer in Mason. Springdale. Does not offer BJs at all she said she would receive but not give. Said Rates started at $120.
Originally Posted by RobertClark
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 18:31 #27406Banned Member

Posts: 5352I have had a lot of Fun Fucking the illusion. She is better than before she left. She now gets into being Kinky.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 17:32 #27405Senior Member

Posts: 324Divine Rachel the Mirage
Divine Rachel is an illusion and unattainable apparently. Move on already.
Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 16:29 #27404Senior Member

Posts: 29Divine Rachel
Could someone please send me her contact info. I used to see here when she did duo with the Dominican girl well I think she was. Probably one of the best experiences of my life.
Thanks,
-
08-24-23 16:23 #27403Senior Member

Posts: 63Bella in Mason
Has anyone seen Bella recently? She has been in the Mason area for a while but I have never been able to get our schedules to align.
https://callescort.org/513-224-7264
-
08-24-23 14:14 #27402Senior Member

Posts: 451Sarcasm
That post was clearly tongue-in-cheek.
Originally Posted by TryingTimes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






